Bugged Warsong

Impunity - Dreamweaver
Impunity - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
First off, Yes I've searched to see if this was posted/stated else where, and yes it was in the larger thread "Official Notes/Observations for New Horizons"

However, it was not listed down in the list of bugs so I'll just go ahead and try to get it to someones attention.

For those that have not yet done Warsong since update, things have changed.
Some Dragon Den skills have been added to mobs inside.
Anyways I'll let whoever explore for themselves.

BUG: Earth Boss: Shadowskull Lich
This boss no longer reappears after its first wave of mobs it spawns.
Therefore, no vile, no Incacerate boss, no Weapon Molds or Essence of Offense.

We're reduced down to 4 Badges in Warsong and limited to the molds we can receive now.

Thank you for your time and hope to see a fix soon for those Full Warsong people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Impunity - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    I think this was listed in the Quality Corner, surprised it didn't make the bug thread though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i have had incarcerate boss npc come up before killing all the vile bosses before the update. i have yet to play >.< trying to play this new update. so that is new D:
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Impunity - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    I think this was listed in the Quality Corner, surprised it didn't make the bug thread though.

Sorry, it is possible I may have overlooked, and I'm surprised as well.
    i have had incarcerate boss npc come up before killing all the vile bosses before the update. i have yet to play >.< trying to play this new update. so that is new D:

I guess it may be true that Incarcerate could come without viles, but I haven't tried.
    Issue currently, earth boss has to be killed multiple times as it shrinks to be "defeated" but is only killed once then vanishes; without any NPC for vile either.

Also, found a small thread about the update to Warsong. Which also states the bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Today helped with metal and mobs seem to have knockback now and some have weird glovy crystal thingies above their heads, possibly those are the ones responsible for knocking back, not sure.
  • Impunity - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Today helped with metal and mobs seem to have knockback now and some have weird glovy crystal thingies above their heads, possibly those are the ones responsible for knocking back, not sure.

Oh this is where the fun comes in... certain "Glowing" mobs (I haven't done enough to determine all) do knock-back, reel-in, and toss you in the sky which is my favorite <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Oh this is where the fun comes in... certain "Glowing" mobs (I haven't done enough to determine all) do knock-back, reel-in, and toss you in the sky which is my favorite <3

I can see this might fun but what worries me is rubberbanding or lags or any other types of glitches that might occur in the process of flying in various directions, I already have a bad experience in AEU where 1 of the dragon forms knocks you back and occasionally I rubberband like hell.
  • Impunity - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    I can see this might fun but what worries me is rubberbanding or lags or any other types of glitches that might occur in the process of flying in various directions, I already have a bad experience in AEU where 1 of the dragon forms knocks you back and occasionally I rubberband like hell.

Oh that fun was more or less in a sarcastic tone, lol.
    Also, already a victim to the rubber-band.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wait is that pav mobs to?

I use to sorta like FW...maybe not anymore lol. If i ever get to play ill try itb:chuckle
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    doesn't surprise me that something is ruined, and i doubt they will fix it.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited December 2013

is the knockback on melee range or would it affect casters as well? i thought it was most comon to get a caster as those mobs had 0 mag def.

if it does affect casters that could get annoying as itd give mobs time to group up while the person gets back into range to use their skills altho it may/may not help in kiting the head
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Impunity - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Just looked in the larger thread, they updated bug list and placed in this bug :) So I'm sorta satisfied now.
    wait is that pav mobs to?

I use to sorta like FW...maybe not anymore lol. If i ever get to play ill try itb:chuckle

Nope, Pavs mobs are still the same old, only change in there is that Head springs traps on floor that you have to avoid, been known to cause 6k dmg but also 800 dmg so varies on some stuff.

is the knockback on melee range or would it affect casters as well? i thought it was most comon to get a caster as those mobs had 0 mag def.

if it does affect casters that could get annoying as itd give mobs time to group up while the person gets back into range to use their skills altho it may/may not help in kiting the head

Affects all D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    doesn't surprise me that something is ruined, and i doubt they will fix it.

you couldn't even solo old pavs last I checked with Dion lol
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Dujanah - Raging Tide
    Dujanah - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I went to warsong to forge my HA Hat, but to my surprise b:angry it needs an AA Hat mold, and i cant place my HA Hat Mold on it .... ?!?!?! b:cry Is there other forge npc for G-16 gears ? b:surrender
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There's forges in Lunar.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47