UNIQUE REWARD BOX Problems

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Support Desk
so i notice my lower lv toons get everything to there lv but my higher lv toons like lv 90 and i think lv 80 plus are missing lots of stuff the lower toons get i especially notice its kinda when your suppose to get your free redefining orbs so a lot of my toons that would had got 4 star and 5 star and other orbs cant?

any one else experiencing this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ilenka - Harshlands
    Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So i am curious about this... is it like this with all the chars?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    I have one account that has gotten nothing at all on any of the toons, ranging from 1 to 101.

Another account I have only checked one, but he got everything. (Or will, if he ever finds the inventory space for it all.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    60 and lower get everything up to their level.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Checked a few alts ranging from lv23 to 80:
    lv23 till 38 got access to all rewards from lv1 up to their current ones
    lv56, or any higher levels only got access to rewards around their own level.

This kinda blows a lot: my alt gotten 500 pots almost equal to herbs/crabs and im stuck with 50 lesser ones somehow as lv101 ._.
    My lv23 alt has unlocked ALL teleport masters in the world and my main hasn't even discovered 70% i think. Was hoping this would be a glitch or reawakening would give you access to those rewards. Dragon orbs with higher refines than I currently got as well.