new health pots

WannaBM - Archosaur
WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Suggestion Box
As the token price keeps rising on all servers (risen from 12k to 28k on archo in a few months), please introduce new health pots. While youre at it, make them about equal or a little better quality than crab meats.

And let an NPC sell them for game coin. 2000 - 3000 a piece or so. This way not only do we reduce the reliance on tokens and thus the need for them, it also makes another coin sink to fight the inflation.
Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
Post edited by WannaBM - Archosaur on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for being so wise and considering casters in your equation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You do realise you can exchange Void Divine orders for HP pots equal to crabs with exception of 500 hp less right? Relying on tokens for hp pots seems quite futile..(for casters there's 3000 mp recovery, so herbs are still a bit better)

Otherwise Apothecary pots can still be a good investment.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You do realise you can exchange Void Divine orders for HP pots equal to crabs with exception of 500 hp less right?

Divine hp pots restore 3k hp, crabs are 5k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Divine hp pots restore 3k hp, crabs are 5k.

Crabs are 3.5k HP. Herbs are 5k but MP.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    why complain about token price, on dreamweaver tokens are 20k roughly, it take 3 tokens to make 50 mana pots (herb) 60/50 =1.2k so im paying 1.2k for mana pot not a bad deal still cheaper than a charm and seeing how my mystic can burn through a mp charm in less than 4 hours, token prices being what they are isn't a pain. and if you cant afford pots for your class then your playing your class wrong, maybe try being in squad instead of solo, or better yet play a different class.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    WTF are these moronic replies ?
    I am complaining because the whole community is affected by this and you need to reply like babies ?

I am in the token bussiness myself. Many are calling us greedy **** for driving up the prices so high. (33k and still rising now). The reality is that there is simply no supply and market mechanics drive up the price. I too would prefer to B:11.500 S:12.000 above my head selling 10k tokens each day instead of 30.000 / 33.000 with a mere fraction of the turnover.

These are our dayly needs. health, mana, teles. Surely there is an alternative, but its not going to cover the 150-200 HP pots i use every day. Well... Used... Since im a PvE player, were all OP now and pots only recharge a fraction of our HP anyway, i am now making it a habbit for myself to play without pots. The pots were starting to become insignificant anyway. Healing 10-12% of your HPs..... So ye, i use apoth and ToP when i cant get myself healed by BP. Sure we can work around much of it, but healthpots is a pretty basic part of the game. Do we want them to become so expenive that they are effectively replaced by charms ? Why should we lose this most basic means of healing ? Why such high cost for the casual player who has difficulties to make ends meet ? Increasing the gap between the rich and the poor. Does that make the game any better ?

This problem has multiple causes:
    -selling cardboxes instead of packs that give tokens.
    -selling packs for double the price that dont give double the tokens
    -overall declining CS rate

PWI could solve this easilly to keep the game playable for the casual player. I am however afraid that they are purposely letting this happen to make life hard on the non CSer casual player, encouraging them to CS and buy charms instead.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yup i stop buying tokens months ago not worth it and i can't farm all day to make the coins needed to buy those op tokens or the crabs, sht by the time i do make a few 100ks the prices went up again! seriously?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What I'd love to see is adding more pot options at the Divine NPCs (more level ranges?) and either give out more blue quests or make white quests actually reward you with pots.

I'm okay with them not being as effective as token ones, I would save the token HP/MP pots for PvP activities but I don't get enough Divine quests to cover my PvE needs, I eventually have go back to using token HP/MP food because I run out.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    What I'd love to see is adding more pot options at the Divine NPCs (more level ranges?) and either give out more blue quests or make white quests actually reward you with pots.

I'm okay with them not being as effective as token ones, I would save the token HP/MP pots for PvP activities but I don't get enough Divine quests to cover my PvE needs, I eventually have go back to using token HP/MP food because I run out.

They also need to fix the aba/sot quests that give honors because they are now either massively inconvenient, or in one case in particular, not even able to completed anymore.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!