Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• _Tork_ - Archosaur
    _Tork_ - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Oh yea..! yea lets get this QQ thread to 600 pages FTW b:cool
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So. Let's rage some more, shall we?

Instead of this expansion being awesome and fun, it's not.

It's filled with fail skill 'upgrades', and previously 105 players are now ridiculously OP. My Barb got oneshot by a ****ing Archer in NW. People are STILL getting free ocean orbs.

Seriously, ****ing just DO something about the people who glitched the ****ing orbs already. Or just ****ing give EVERYONE 60+ free Ocean orbs. I don't care.

This may make my mind up one way or the other on buying all 10 of my characters R9 and refining it to +10. If all I'm gonna end up doing is buy R9 just to get oneshot by players who have free refines from glitching, then maybe I should take my money elsewhere.

save some money for x-mas presets ;D

whats the point paying money into game when support staff don't care about their customers
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    b:surrender I envy those people who got the Dragon Orb Ocean. I got back in the game for the expansion and heard everyone gotten a code for DOO.. so, i checked my email and nope.. no code for my foxxie (sigh).

b:surrender WTB DOO b:cry
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    150+ orbs, what should a person do with all those orbs, not to mention over 2k in event gold...endless charms for my ingame cultivation bot now...no need to play now woot
  • XeroFlareXL - Harshlands
    XeroFlareXL - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i agree with everyone here ,pwi is **** up the game by not resolving this issue ,if they want to fix this ,they should give those who didnt get any orbs or use the code ,atleast 10-15 10* orbs each for messing up and for the apology for not permabanning those who got more than 20 they should permaban and IP ban so they can maybe learn a lesson about glitching and cheating on games.as for them not fixing it in reality they wont because they have the cashshoppers giving them money daily,weekly,and whenever so those who spend thousands of dollars daily or weekly wont get banned coz pwi wants money .here is an idea that they havent stolen from another game ,make it pay to play and see how many loyal players stay .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Selendu - Lost City
    Selendu - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tai sapi,..
    [SIGPIC]BORN[/SIGPIC]
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What exactly do you all want? For pwi to take away the dragon orbs and refines from everyone that got them? For them to release a new code so that you all could get a share?

The fact that rich people with good gear are leaving the game over this just boggles my mind.
    No, perm ban the ones who deliberately exploited the glitch and give the orbs to the ones that did not have the opportunity to use the code because of the exploiters! We want fairness!

Low IQ is one reason for boggled mind
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tai sapi,..

are u indonesian?
  • darknes051
    darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    -snip-
    6 in a row and pwi wont do anything anyways b:shutup

nice one OPkassy by deleting pic,defending ppl who take so many codes
    they break rule on game and no one bans them

but breaking rule on forum, no one can
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    darknes051 wrote: »
    -snip-
    6 in a row and pwi wont do anything anyways b:shutup

Rule 23: We shall protect any violators from being revealed to the public by any means necessary!
  • darknes051
    edited December 2013
    Rule 23: We shall protect any violators from being revealed to the public by any means necessary!

oh pwi protecting scammers/hackers/ cheaters niiiiiicccee
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    darknes051 wrote: »
    nice one OPkassy by deleting pic,defending ppl who take so many codes
    they break rule on game and no one bans them

but breaking rule on forum, no one can
    The part in bold is kinda the point of having active forum mods, ya know.

Removing the pic isn't defending anyone. It's abiding by the forum rules. There's absolutely nothing stopping you or anyone else from submitting tickets about it like you should if you want something done. There's also nothing stopping anyone from PMing you asking about it or you telling friends and faction members.

It may not be something I always agree with, but if it weren't for Rule 23 the forums would be filled with even more stupid, unfounded, and often times completely wrong BS that targets anyone from legitimate scams to a random person who you particularly dislike at the moment.

Of course, nobody ever even considers half of this **** while jumping on a bandwagon and pointing fingers at the first person they can. Shame people don't bother thinking things through first before jumping at the first impulse they have most times.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • darknes051
    edited December 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The part in bold is kinda the point of having active forum mods, ya know.

Removing the pic isn't defending anyone. It's abiding by the forum rules. There's absolutely nothing stopping you or anyone else from submitting tickets about it like you should if you want something done. There's also nothing stopping anyone from PMing you asking about it or you telling friends and faction members.

It may not be something I always agree with, but if it weren't for Rule 23 the forums would be filled with even more stupid, unfounded, and often times completely wrong BS that targets anyone from legitimate scams to a random person who you particularly dislike at the moment.

Of course, nobody ever even considers half of this **** while jumping on a bandwagon and pointing fingers at the first person they can. Shame people don't bother thinking things through first before jumping at the first impulse they have most times.

fine
    I will send a ticket
    So they can have fun ignoring and deleting it
    and doing nothing as ever
  • TahBeast - Lost City
    TahBeast - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Circle of Pwi's problem solver :
    send ticket => got ignored / deleted => complain in forum => mods deleted/locked topic after tell u to send ticket => send ticket => got ignored / deleted => complain again => got deleted/locked again after told u to send ticket again => repeat till u bore da fak of , and finnaly give ur pwi's acc some rest till it rot b:laugh
    i did , and i got no regret b:laugh
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So I log into PWI at 6:47 pm on 12-24 2013 to wish my faction mates and the rest a Merry Christmas .. First thing I see is red spam from one player who is getting four + 10 orbs .. WTF REALLY ? ... Well , I'm not going to allow PWI to trash out what's left of my holiday spirit .. Have a Very Merry Christmas everyone .
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    send ticket => got ignored / deleted => complain in forum => mods deleted/locked topic after tell u to send ticket => send ticket => got ignored / deleted => complain again => got deleted/locked again after told u to send ticket again => repeat till u bore da fak of , and finnaly give ur pwi's acc some rest till it rot b:laugh

I won't give: I'll help the GMs depopulate the servers.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    Protecting thieves on here is just like in the real world...criminals have more rights than the law abiding citizens and just like on here they usually profit from their criminal mis-deeds..usually in the form of a book written while serving their sentence...and until these idiots wake up that runs these forums and the game I'll continue to leave it uninstalled!
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Not seeing darks original post, it is probably safe to say this is yet another pic of multiple Orbs gettind opened by one player.

People can we please get past (I know this is a BIG request) that fact that people got more orbs than was originally intended. The fact is that PWI should have NEVER approved such a giveaway but they did.

Also, since the penalites for the abuse appear to be just a slap on the wrist lets get past this idea of a perma-ban, IT NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Roll-back....NO!!!

In all these pages of QQing and raging there only remains two questions we are waiting for an answer on.

One, will something be offered to the players that got nothing?

Two, regarding Nuff_Said post, about a non-cash shopper getting a one year ban when a cash shopper with more orbs got a two week ban.

PWI has dragged their legs on this matter and now that it is the holidays most US companies non-critical fucntion are minimum staffed or shutdown until the New Year. Personally I do not expect any respnse until then.

In my opinion, PWI is counting on the long delay hoping that this will go away.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013

And let me guess you open a NEW THREAD to complain when there already exists a thread for your complaints and being informed about it; but, as your post suggests, your ignore the rules and post another new thread. Sorry bro, I have no sympathy for you there. MOD have their hand full trying to minimize the clutter on the forums without people like yourself adding to them.

However, on the ticket system, that is a completely different matter but I am not suprised. I work in IT support and dealt with few support ticket systems. I KNEW it would be a matter of time before the administrator for the ticket system would setup filter to auto close and delete these kind of tickets. I had hoped to rally the PWI community to escalate this to a mass email and flood PWI mail servers then to PWE mail servers. Unfortunately, some bonehead took escalate as to go straight to the top and everthing in between by posting email address for both PWI and PWE; now email administrators have been alerted.

The fact is if so many player didn't have a knee-jerk raction and unitied behind one focus push something might have been done by now.
  • Korpinsulka - Raging Tide
    Korpinsulka - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I want to QQ about QQers.

+1
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    First to all the QQers about QQers,

This is a game.

It has rules.

All players have the right to protest any decision made by the referee, (PWI in this case)

If not satisfied with the decision they have the right to protest to the referees accreditation body, (PWE maybe?).

All players have the right to leave too, if not satisfied by either groups decision.

For me, making all players abide by the rules is what would make this a fair game for every one again, and I have chosen not to play or put money into the game till things change,
    if you think that my choice does not affect you, then all I can say is "Ignorance is bliss".

After ~ 5 years playing this game I am just plain fed up with cheats winning all the time.

No new content is worth the frustration of playing a game by the rules and watching the cheats win and then brag about it again and again.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The fact is if so many player didn't have a knee-jerk raction and unitied behind one focus push something might have been done by now.
    Ok, so please tell us what is this miraculous "one focus" which could have made something already being done, maybe it's not too late... If you can't define what is such a "one focus", you post is simply... void !

PWE didn't do anything.
    They even didn't apologize for being responsible of this incredible serie of fail... And you suggest players and customers should deal with it and applaud for the new bugged expansion ? While waiting for a "one focus" initiated by... no one ?
  • XeroFlareXL - Harshlands
    XeroFlareXL - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    to be perfectly honest you cant post evidence of cheating ,or any malicious behavior ,which leads me to believe that both mods of forums and pwi dont care what happens as long as they get paid . now if someone that is a non cash shopper or doesnt spend money on this game cheats or does break the rules then they get the life in prison treatment coz then mods and pwi go " oh he isnt paying us and he is cheating ,lets ban him and make him wanna spend money in our piece of **** game. that is how pwi and mods work .i was a moderator on -Haha- for a time before i left and quit the game except -Nope- devs and GMs and mods actually cared what happened on the game regardless who spent what
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2013
    First to all the QQers about QQers,

This is a game.

It has rules.

All players have the right to protest any decision made by the referee, (PWI in this case)

If not satisfied with the decision they have the right to protest to the referees accreditation body, (PWE maybe?).

All players have the right to leave too, if not satisfied by either groups decision.

For me, making all players abide by the rules is what would make this a fair game for every one again, and I have chosen not to play or put money into the game till things change,
    if you think that my choice does not affect you, then all I can say is "Ignorance is bliss".

After ~ 5 years playing this game I am just plain fed up with cheats winning all the time.

No new content is worth the frustration of playing a game by the rules and watching the cheats win and then brag about it again and again.
    +10b:victory
  • opkossy
    edited December 2013
    to be perfectly honest you cant post evidence of cheating ,or any malicious behavior ,which leads me to believe that both mods of forums and pwi dont care what happens as long as they get paid . now if someone that is a non cash shopper or doesnt spend money on this game cheats or does break the rules then they get the life in prison treatment coz then mods and pwi go " oh he isnt paying us and he is cheating ,lets ban him and make him wanna spend money in our piece of **** game. that is how pwi and mods work .i was a moderator on -Haha- for a time before i left and quit the game except -Nope- devs and GMs and mods actually cared what happened on the game regardless who spent what
    Things wrong with your post:

1: Assuming mods get paid. We don't. We're normal players like you who deal with the forum in our spare time.
    2: Assuming mods don't care. We do. And when the staff screws up they hear it from us most because we get the benefit of an open line of communication with some of them. So us getting on their cases doesn't get buried in a 600 page thread.
    3: Assuming GMs don't care. They do. They also actually work for PWE and have to consider their families and children as they have lives too and that kinda requires a source of income to support. Especially in times like this.
    4: Grouping devs, mods, and GMs together. Only clueless people who don't know what they're talking about do this kind of stupid ****. You claim to have been a mod for a major and well-recognized MMO, yet don't even know the basic differences here and are blanketing the groups? I call bull because had you actually been in such a position, you would know better.
    5: Including devs in that post period. WTF are you expecting the devs in friggin CHINA to do about a US/European WEBSITE issue? Seriously, man. At least know what you're talking about if you're gonna start pointing fingers. You're right in that the devs don't care much about our version of the game because they're focused on... ya know... the Chinese main version over in China where they are! So it's not like they don't care about the game at all.
    6: Not even once mentioning the PWE execs. Ya know, the people who pay the GMs and have the final word in... say.... EVERYTHING. The folks who decide what the CM is and isn't allowed to tell us. The folks who decide who will be punished and what the punishment will be. The folks who decide that the staff will have to do something absolutely stupid that every player knows will cause a disaster. The folks who the GMs, website coders, support GMs, and so on have to go through to actually get ANYTHING done and who are capable of shooting down any good idea on a whim because it doesn't apply to their bottom line? Ya think maybe... just MAYBE you should be focusing some of that rage of yours at them instead of the people who are trying to and want to help us but have their hands tied because the execs said so?

... But no. Instead you chose to point fingers at all the wrong people and then act like your supposed experience in another game magically enables you to know how every single company works.

Seriously, I'm all for telling the people who screwed up that they screwed up and **** but it gets really old really fast when the crowd is so busy in a blind rage that they're attacking the wrong people and letting the folks that SHOULD be getting the brunt of this anger and outrage get away with it. GJ alienating the folks who want to do their best to help us but are already stretched thin AND have to deal with the real problem in a way that lets them keep their jobs so they can continue having lives.
  • gargulia
    gargulia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Things wrong with your post:

1: Assuming mods get paid. We don't. We're normal players like you who deal with the forum in our spare time.
    2: Assuming mods don't care. We do. And when the staff screws up they hear it from us most because we get the benefit of an open line of communication with some of them. So us getting on their cases doesn't get buried in a 600 page thread.
    3: Assuming GMs don't care. They do. They also actually work for PWE and have to consider their families and children as they have lives too and that kinda requires a source of income to support. Especially in times like this.
    4: Grouping devs, mods, and GMs together. Only clueless people who don't know what they're talking about do this kind of stupid ****. You claim to have been a mod for a major and well-recognized MMO, yet don't even know the basic differences here and are blanketing the groups? I call bull because had you actually been in such a position, you would know better.
    5: Including devs in that post period. WTF are you expecting the devs in friggin CHINA to do about a US/European WEBSITE issue? Seriously, man. At least know what you're talking about if you're gonna start pointing fingers. You're right in that the devs don't care much about our version of the game because they're focused on... ya know... the Chinese main version over in China where they are! So it's not like they don't care about the game at all.
    6: Not even once mentioning the PWE execs. Ya know, the people who pay the GMs and have the final word in... say.... EVERYTHING. The folks who decide what the CM is and isn't allowed to tell us. The folks who decide who will be punished and what the punishment will be. The folks who decide that the staff will have to do something absolutely stupid that every player knows will cause a disaster. The folks who the GMs, website coders, support GMs, and so on have to go through to actually get ANYTHING done and who are capable of shooting down any good idea on a whim because it doesn't apply to their bottom line? Ya think maybe... just MAYBE you should be focusing some of that rage of yours at them instead of the people who are trying to and want to help us but have their hands tied because the execs said so?

... But no. Instead you chose to point fingers at all the wrong people and then act like your supposed experience in another game magically enables you to know how every single company works.

Seriously, I'm all for telling the people who screwed up that they screwed up and **** but it gets really old really fast when the crowd is so busy in a blind rage that they're attacking the wrong people and letting the folks that SHOULD be getting the brunt of this anger and outrage get away with it. GJ alienating the folks who want to do their best to help us but are already stretched thin AND have to deal with the real problem in a way that lets them keep their jobs so they can continue having lives.
    dawwwwww such a weak nerves D: you should filter and your mouthe even if you are MOD! nobody cares about your family or any other GMs family.. just like you dont care and shouldn't care about other players families* in game, NO one asked about it, stop QQing about non payment already thats getting annoyng and despissing, just now saw that you reply ONLY people who "pointing fingers" on you as you cryied in your post... not enough profesional to ignore such a things? than quit no one cares, or atleast filtre ***** what other people says about you or anyone else and stick on it! i already lost count how many times you started crying about pointless **** in here, grow up already ... you think you are only one who gets such a statements about" MOD get free staff in game they dont care about you"? no *****! in every game are almost like in here, as i have been in many other MMOs..... Forum Mystery Mod? not really .. delete truth and QQ some more you are pretty PRO on that.
  • opkossy
    edited December 2013
    gargulia wrote: »
    dawwwwww such a weak nerves D: you should filter and your mouthe even if you are MOD! nobody cares about your family or any other GMs family.

Stopped reading here as it became painfully obvious that you're an immature child and/or incapable of basic reading comprehension at this point. Both of which mean bothering any further would not be worth my, nor anyone else's, time.

Come back when you're mature and intelligent enough to hold a discussion with the grown ups and we'll talk.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Wasn't the lack of sentence structure and the excessive triggering of the swear filter enough of a clue to that one's maturity? ;)

He does have one point though. While the devs aren't specific to our version of the game (assuming PWI is a translation of the chinese developed version with no further modifications other then localization) the GMs likely are server specific. There is no technical reason why PWI could solve their issues independent from the chinese main version...

That said, with a bot built into the gaming client now, this thread has become somewhat irrelevant. People can make some 20M per night just by setting the autopilot to gather DQ items (provided you've got a character with reasonable equipment that can do so). The people with the ability to do so have a much bigger advantage then others, probably more so then a few +10 orbs. For comparison, doing Jolly Jones quests at level 80, 70 and 60 fully, give you about 2M per day (getting the tokens and doing the quests).

... tempted to say, make the +1 orb and a the other refinement aid stones uncommon drops and call it a night.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas Everyone .
This discussion has been closed.