new bm awaked skills

Options
Rawynn - Archosaur
Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Blademaster
So since the new release has been out for a lilttle bit now figured it's about as good of time as any to ask.

1. what is the true damage/effects/benifts of each of the new skills? last i read the info was translated and not a "sure" thing

2. skill usage. good,bad, ugly. how well are these new skills working? Are there any cool down issues; by that i mean are you waitng any length of time to reuse a skill in an attack combo or are they back up by the time your wanting to use it again. are there any skills that aren't a good idea to get or any that are a must have.

3. any interesting attack combo set ideas or suggestions?

4. by weapon what are the available skill for use assuming that one gets all the new skills.

5. not sure how to ask this one, is it a pain to get what's needed to make our new books, i understand that there are quests and sky levels and so on, but about how much time,sky level or quests are needed to be done to get the full set of new skills.

well i'll leave it at that for now, havent as of yet gone thru the rebirth waiting tilla fter the first of the ywar when i well have the time to dive into it. and still need to take the time to figure out what level i;m going to have to get to in order to put my current set back on. also still tryung to make my last demon book highland cleave, no luck so far. last of my normal use skills that stiiilll isnt demon

OK well thanks in advance for any info.
[SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
Post edited by Rawynn - Archosaur on

Comments

• XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So since the new release has been out for a lilttle bit now figured it's about as good of time as any to ask.

1. what is the true damage/effects/benifts of each of the new skills? last i read the info was translated and not a "sure" thing

It seems to be translated correctly, as far as I know. The benefits of the new skills is probably the chi gain and the low cooldowns given. Because of the low cooldowns, we can spam more, creating pretty cool flashy combos.

2. skill usage. good,bad, ugly. how well are these new skills working? Are there any cool down issues; by that i mean are you waitng any length of time to reuse a skill in an attack combo or are they back up by the time your wanting to use it again. are there any skills that aren't a good idea to get or any that are a must have.

I think it's just sound effects for Tiger Leap. Other than that we can't say for our other skills. Right now, the only two possible skills are Tiger Leap and Army Crusher, but they both do strong damage with cooldowns. Give it a while, and we can see for the new skills.

3. any interesting attack combo set ideas or suggestions?

For annoying AoE in my PV, I end up doing something like

Army Crusher-> HF-> Army Crusher - > Highland Cleave - > Army Crusher - > Fissure -> Army Crusher.

And no doubt... Spirit Chaser -> FarStrike

4. by weapon what are the available skill for use assuming that one gets all the new skills.

Huh? Okay, uhm right now, the available skills you can get in 1 week is Tiger Leap and Army Crusher. You can use any weapon with them, and I'd suggest using the Axes. Then there's the Sword skill, Spirit Chaser, and the Pole skill, Farstrike which will take like 2 weeks to get all the Primordial Bloods. I'd use all weapons when you get allthe skills if you need chi, and then attempt a final combo. But in all honesty, clarify what you're asking >_>

5. not sure how to ask this one, is it a pain to get what's needed to make our new books, i understand that there are quests and sky levels and so on, but about how much time,sky level or quests are needed to be done to get the full set of new skills.
    Asterelle stated in his Skill Guide in the GD that it will take a few days to 2 Weeks. Right now, we can only grab 3 Primordial Bloods per day (as far as I know). And the Advance sky pages, mirage sky pages etc will be made from Old Book Pages. You can grab those in the new Flowsilver Palace instance (30 a day). I assume the Advanced Pages will take quite a bit, but unsure how many you need now.
    With Sky Level being factored in, it'll probably take a couple weeks to get somewhere, or cash shop it lol.

well i'll leave it at that for now, havent as of yet gone thru the rebirth waiting tilla fter the first of the ywar when i well have the time to dive into it. and still need to take the time to figure out what level i;m going to have to get to in order to put my current set back on. also still tryung to make my last demon book highland cleave, no luck so far. last of my normal use skills that stiiilll isnt demon

Yeah, demon highland cleave is a [female dog word] to get. After 10 attempts, I still haven't made it in the past week. If you're wearing a Rank 9 set on, around level 50ish is when you're able to wear all your gear. If you have the Emperor tome, around 30-40ish. I would recommend going into it now, it isn't so bad. I was one of the first in our server to hit 100 in the next 30 hours after expansion.

OK well thanks in advance for any info.

Replies in red.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options