Is it just me or is merchanting slower on Harshlands these days?

Options
2»

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    People aren't really doubting that he has 1bil. They're doubting he made 1bil in profits in the span of one week.

This is a guy who openly claimed he'd upload a vid of him winning 5 of 8 fights when multiple witnesses can attest to him losing 4 of 7.
    This is a guy who regularly claims he's the best and yet it's becoming a running gag within Dark to request a 1v1 with him when you see him, because he damned well knows what'll happen (it'll get filmed) and invents an excuse to avoid it.
    This is a guy who, multiple Bankai members have told me has the kind of ego you can hear over vent and always thinks he's right.
    This is a guy who's gear doesn't match his merchanting claims; why is he claiming to basically outmerchant Kevvy while Kev's JOSDing himself?? He spending the money on booze?

Can we please stop giving this guy attention? In my book if I catch you lying once, you lose all credibility. This guy's been caught a dozen times. Shun him, ignore him, shoot at him.

On that note, thread was a joke. :U
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    100 big notes...damn.
    teach me master!

Teach me after you learn plox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I duelled him on my rank 4 sin and he popped an IG.

I don't think i've ever been so amused.

As for merching, it's slow, though i've never tried to sell breakfast foods. It's not as sexy as, you know, emperor tomes and whatnot. The fact that the whole server knows who i am may contribute to that, but i don't really care atm, and i may switch soon. Just a tad stupid to switch when you have 4 bil in junk nobody else is selling, since people might just recognize me.

On an unrelated note, Bankai should invest in getting the guild base thingy. I have one in my shop. #ShamelessAdvertising