Reincarnated but have some questions..

Options
Octarius - Raging Tide
Octarius - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Assassin
Most of my gear is red. Do I equip to legacy gear or should I still keep my nirvana dags ect.? Not really sure what to do now lol. Can't redo the quests so I'm just killing stuff. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.b:victory
Post edited by Octarius - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i did some of the quest chains and botted with the built in bot, it takes no time to level with the exp rate. It wont take long for you to be able to wear all your gear again. Just use the op daggers they give you they are more than enough upto 80 but you will be wearing all your gear way before then.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Start wearing the free stuff you got.

Start following the yellow quest chains. Team with someone whos good on AOE if you want it all to go fast. Doing the yellow quests will get you the first bunch of levels.

If you did the yellow quests and you still dont feel ready for FC, do an FB19 or 39. Againt team up with a good AOEer if you want things to go fast.

By the time youre level 40-50ish you should be able to wear your lvl100+ LA + daggers again and you can go FC. You may be able to solo it but its probably easier to team up with a BM or something and do it together. Youll still be 65 by the time you get outside.

I myself ignored the yellow quests at first. So i did:

1x FB19 solo unhypered to get myself to lvl 21.
    2x FB39 duo unhypered to get myself to 35ish.
    1x FB51 duo mostly hypered to get myself to 43.
    1x FC duo/trio mostly hypered to get myself to 65.

Then i found out i could have skipped much of this because the yellow questline includes something like FB19 and 29. :/
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Octarius - Raging Tide
    Octarius - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't even know where to start the yellow quest line lol. I'm already level 16 by killing things lol. I should have waited lol. I came back after being gone for 2yrs lol. Did it to learn my sin all over again lol. But it sent me back to where I was at level 1 but no new quests.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't even know where to start the yellow quest line lol. I'm already level 16 by killing things lol. I should have waited lol. I came back after being gone for 2yrs lol. Did it to learn my sin all over again lol. But it sent me back to where I was at level 1 but no new quests.

It popped up when you logged in after the expension, you have to talk to general summer.
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    when you first reawaken ther will be chain quest and 1 npc will give you xp item (forgot the name of the item) which will trade to wang tsai npc near banker. it will boost your lvl from Level 1 to level 16 in an instant. Do the yellow quest and crazy stone +bh you will be hit 50 in no time.