FlowSilver - Normal mode

Brivido - Dreamweaver
Brivido - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Assassin
Hellow fellow sins,

today i tried for the first time the new instance, and with another sin we ventured in the normal mode version (both endgame geared).

We got stuck in the second room, where the second boss hp was tickled by us, doing either aps or dph skill hits. Has anyone else tried it as a sin and has any pointer? (atm I assume a caster will help a lot, but could not try)

fyi: we killed the other dragons (except one that is perma glitched) and we were fighting outside the water (if in water boss receives half damage)

Ciao and thanks
Post edited by Brivido - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Brivido - Dreamweaver
    Brivido - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tried again this thime with a tanky mystic, we had same problem, but since he was tanking quite effotlessly, we just waited longer. After a LONG while the anti aps buff drops so it is just a very long boss.

b:bye
  • Sinclere - Sanctuary
    Sinclere - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Done it both on normal (two man with archer, trio with two archers) and on advanced. It's not really an instance for sins as every boss save the first I believe, has an anti dps buff on it that lasts 10 minutes. R9R3 sins with CoTD on can do decent damage (I crit 70-165k) but otherwise most sins will have a tough time in this instance/being taken for parties.