Bank in Primal World, is there one?

ShadowBind - Heavens Tear
ShadowBind - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
Does anyone know if there is a bank in Primal World?
Post edited by ShadowBind - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There's one in Kirin, I don't think there's any anywhere in the Place of Origination.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There is one on Kirin and i saw another on dragon tower
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Remember you can always use the Coordinates Assistant to search for NPCs nearby.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    its like hiding behind a tree :s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Raccoon villages have bankers also :o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ShadowBind - Heavens Tear
    ShadowBind - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am mainly looking if there is a banker in Place of Origination - Blissful Cove
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am mainly looking if there is a banker in Place of Origination - Blissful Cove

Not that I have seen, looked in various establishments on the map, with no luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mostly all location that have teleporter have near bank and mail.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bangis2010 wrote: »
    mostly all location that have teleporter have near bank and mail.

If they are referring to the area you spawn at lvl 1, I could not find any banker npc around, although I looked on that map countless times. If it is referred to primal world after awakening, then yes, there are lots of banker npcs in all the villages with a teleporter, they just don't look like the usual banker in perfect world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Autumn Village has a banker and teleport master + other npc`s.
  • metinukas
    metinukas Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hello everyone, i am a newb so i cant create new thread, so i found similair threat to post to.
    I am lvl 5 elf priest and i am stuck in blissful cove (city for starters), how do i get out to main city? i have no quests here and i wanna play the game. thanks.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    metinukas wrote: »
    hello everyone, i am a newb so i cant create new thread, so i found similair threat to post to.

I am lvl 5 elf priest and i am stuck in blissful cove (city for starters), how do i get out to main city? i have no quests here and i wanna play the game. thanks.
    This looks like a NECRO!

metinukas replied to a message that was 6 months 27 days 9 hours 22 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• metinukas
    metinukas Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    the thing is that i have to wait 3 days before i can make a thread thats why i posted it here, i apologise if i did something wrong. can someone just tell me how to get out from blissful cove? thanks in advance.b:thanks
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Talk to Xuanwu, the guy you turned your last quest into. He should have a quest for you to leave. Make sure you have everything you need from there before you leave though as you can't go back once you do. SO if you wanted non-cashshop wings for example, it might be a good idea to grind out some. A full guide on everything there is in newbie area and where to go and what to do for everything is here. If you have any further questions, I ask that you please ask them here. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1664121

Gonna close this now since it's a necro but please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have in the sticky thread for the area! Good Luck and Welcome to PWI!

P.S. If you need any help creating a new thread just let me know. :)

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.