All happy now ?

WannaBM - Archosaur
WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
All that QQ about level restricting FC.

So you got what you wanted and it all doesnt function anyore even at lvl 81 i need to use an alt to open.

Meanwhile i duoed my first FC at 42 and soloed then at 65or so.

I kinda like the whole reincarnation thing to make fun of you FC QQers. b:chuckle Too bad they had to go as far with their fun making to even restrict the functionality to lvl 85 like you asked i asume. b:surrender
Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
Post edited by WannaBM - Archosaur on

Comments

• AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Um...
    Frost was always level restricted in that way. You've always needed someone 85+ to open and start heads.

They haven't changed anything as far as I can tell?

b:question
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All they've done was make it so glitchy that it is hard to run FC anymore. Half the time my attacks/skills wont even work because of lag in there.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you sure you didnt duo your first FCC on a private server or something cause its been like this since forever. >.>

rather i wish pwi would change the current FCC back to the old FCC where the mobs literally filled the halls to the brim b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The opening restriction has been like this since the beginning o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    It used to be 75 iirc.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    75 is when you got quests inside; you still needed an 85 to open the door/activate heads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited December 2013
    i think i still have a couple of the old FCC item drops lol
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • ISHUROl - Dreamweaver
    ISHUROl - Dreamweaver Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It used to be 75 iirc.

No its def always been 85+
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    I must say, WannaBM has shown that he's just as clueless as he made himself look in the other thread.

Nothings changed dude. It's obvious you aren't going to learn anything the second time around either.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    I must say, WannaBM has shown that he's just as clueless as he made himself look in the other thread.

Nothings changed dude. It's obvious you aren't going to learn anything the second time around either.b:chuckle

TY idiot, go back to your corner now
  • LaughAsUDie - Dreamweaver
    LaughAsUDie - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All that QQ about level restricting FC.

So you got what you wanted and it all doesnt function anyore even at lvl 81 i need to use an alt to open.

Meanwhile i duoed my first FC at 42 and soloed then at 65or so.

I kinda like the whole reincarnation thing to make fun of you FC QQers. b:chuckle Too bad they had to go as far with their fun making to even restrict the functionality to lvl 85 like you asked i asume. b:surrender

LMAO, it's always been 85+ to open / start boss / start heads
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Obvious gooner is obvious f:hush
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    always been 85+ to open
    other ppl in squad have to be 75+ or gate wont open
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Jabella - Heavens Tear
    Jabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The irony of the QQers and making fun of ppl in this post its just.... b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    At least two people are needed to open FC.
    Squad leader needs to be 75+ to open FC and every one in the squad must be 75+.
    If someone is 74 or below they need to drop and rejoin after it's open.

To start heads and activate other npcs inside you must be 85.

This is the way it's always been since I've played when they turned frost into a XP instance.
    My old guild use to call it the "Walk of Shame" when you had to walk back to the XP room after killing the claw boss since you couldn't port unless you were lvl 85.
    b:thanks
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i think i still have a couple of the old FCC item drops lol

NPC garbage wasting space
  • DexterM - Archosaur
    DexterM - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    75 is when you got quests inside; you still needed an 85 to open the door/activate heads.

you can actually open the door with a 75 in squad just cant do anything else
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    you can actually open the door with a 75 in squad just cant do anything else
    Well you can clear the first and second hall and kill the first boss, but you can't activate the second boss and thus cannot advance.
  • DexterM - Archosaur
    DexterM - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well you can clear the first and second hall and kill the first boss, but you can't activate the second boss and thus cannot advance.

nice troll and totally true
    edited December 2013
    NPC garbage wasting space
    nu, they are precious relics from ages long gone >>
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Eeeehhhhh? FC hasn't changed at allf:meh......

nu, they are precious relics from ages long gone >>

Girl, +1!f:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What I love the MOST from this expansion is all the people that gooned to 105 thinking woot easy max lvl I dont have to lvl no more, are being forced to level to 105 the hard way TWICE.

Enjoy your time in FC and PV!! Muhahahhaha. Hahahaha Teehee. Hohoho. I love it. b:victory b:laugh

For the rest of us it's business as usual b:thanks
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ITT: One guy who QQed about the QQ walks in to laugh at the QQers and trips over his own shoelaces.

On-topic: If anything, it's certain people whining and screaming for new content as the game's savior who got what they wanted. Namely, another broken mess on top of the broken mess we already had. Maybe one of these days they'll actually have the balls to clean up after themselves and nerf a few things rather than throw more money at the problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What I love the MOST from this expansion is all the people that gooned to 105 thinking woot easy max lvl I dont have to lvl no more, are being forced to level to 105 the hard way TWICE.

Enjoy your time in FC and PV!! Muhahahhaha. Hahahaha Teehee. Hohoho. I love it. b:victory b:laugh

For the rest of us it's business as usual b:thanks

I wouldn't call re-leveling the hard way... get to wear most of your gear, etc. there's still fc, there's hypers, 4x exp, and that 30% exp necklace. there's also the 2x going on. so no, it's not the hard way. the hard way would be prior to hypers, fc, etc.
  • /fk - Harshlands42
    /fk - Harshlands42 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I wouldn't call re-leveling the hard way... get to wear most of your gear, etc. there's still fc, there's hypers, 4x exp, and that 30% exp necklace. there's also the 2x going on. so no, it's not the hard way. the hard way would be prior to hypers, fc, etc.

You don`t get it. b:chuckle
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Ok, so it was like this before :) Ok, i made a bit of an idiot of myself :p

But well in the whole limit FC QQ thread everyone was accusing me of protecting my own bussiness. Well i guess this proves how much time i have spent in FC the last 2 years then. b:chuckle
    Of course some now start shouting gooner. Sure if that makes you happy :)

I still find it mighty funny though after all this QQ about FC they make an expansion where not only do we get to go trough FC again, we get to do it with a bonus 400% exp and our lvl100 gears :D

Did anyone get to 105 before there were hypers ? (when were they actually introduced then ? I never played before hypers)

FC is not really a factor post 105 imo. If you are going to level in FC beyond 100, well GL.....
    When was PV introduced ?
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey OP, thanks for the laugh, especially on x-mas eve.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hypers were introduced in early 2010. Nobody in PWI had reached 105 before that. I don't know about older versions.

Phoenix Valley was introduced later. But still before anyone reached 105.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Even if we"FC QQers" didn't get what we want yet, that doesn't mean such change would never happen.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47