Fairy Boxes

NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
NoooooobZ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
So I've heard they have removed fairy boxes from the game, well that kinds sux so what do I do with all my keys, and also how do I continue to get mirages aside from buying for Boutique players and BHs thanks all
Post edited by NoooooobZ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Decompose 3 stars though you will be losing out on coin in some cases.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Turn in Nirvana Talismans for 5 mirages a pop.

Decompose mold gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    From what Fuzzy has heard from his guild, it does appear that the fairy boxes are removed from all aspects of TT.

Panda will ask the powers that be about how this affects the mirage aspect of TT
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
    NoooooobZ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That's really lame that they took out the boxes but meh what can we do first they removed mirages from boss drops then the required to have key to open box now they just remove the boxes I wonder if they are trying to sell the mirage packs more lol I guess if mirage packs go on sale in the nxt few weeks when everyone noticed boxes are gone we will know that's the reasoning behind it lol
  • Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OMG if fairy boxes were removed, what am I gonna get from TT x___x my luck is terrible with TT mats (either green or gold), so I don't even expect them anymore...
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's probably a bug. They have no right to remove fairy boxes without removing the keys. I'll start a riot. b:chuckle

But no, seriously, if they did that, that would be stupid. I suppose though, 360k a day is asking too much, better turn around and use that Visa card. b:laugh

One last thing, they are turning into bigger jerks, restricting Fairy Boxes to Squad Mode only, then being able to only open 6 per day, now this... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    atleast that will help the real drop rate of matsb:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    who cares, TT is a waste, I prefer to merch for my gear/mats, I merch for just about anything i need, no need to farm
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    who cares, TT is a waste, I prefer to merch for my gear/mats, I merch for just about anything i need, no need to farm

Its not a waste if you can actually farm it. I pulled in a bit over 2b coins farming TT one 2x and that is just the golds, npc most of the rest
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    To be honest, this has to be some kind of bug. I can't see any reason that they'd take out the boxes, and leave the keys in to take up space... well, any reason short of total retardation. b:chuckle

Either this, or their coming up with a new way to farm Fairy Boxes. Perhaps they're gonna revive Nirvana for this purpose, or potentially there will be a way to get them in the Primal World, there's still much that we don't know about this place. I'd say wait and see once people hit 100+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Speak for yourself...
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    But if no one farms it who you buy the mats from?
    b:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Who do you think pays for the cash shop stuff you buy to resell? Also, if everyone merched, you wouldn't make any money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I very rarely do tt anymore since I really have no need for it to make anything becaus I basicly have everything so fairy boxes being taken out really didn't hit me hard but I had a feeling they would cripple the Eco more by taking more funds out of something.i manage a lot of mirages from bh and the talisman...10 Alts usually brings a great turn out on mirages.
  • xazapoo
    xazapoo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    To be honest, this has to be some kind of bug. I can't see any reason that they'd take out the boxes, and leave the keys in to take up space... well, any reason short of total retardation. b:chuckle

The reason they still give the key is cause the box cannot be sold ..... if some people runs out of keys and still have the box, the box will take space.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Now that fairy boxes were removed, do TT bosses drop mirages directly like the old pw, or mirage is totally removed from TT ?

How about Nirvana instance, do the chests from nv bosses still give mirages ?
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    So where do you think their moving fairy boxes to? I really don't think their gone for good, I think they're going to put them somewhere else. Maybe Nirvana? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You will probably find they took out fairy box's as a counter measure agasint the new auto bot.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    They were removed from PWCN. Whether this was unintentional for our version is something I don't know but if they were removed on purpose they should remove Fairy Box Keys as a reward from BHs. It's so freaking annoying that you need so many free slots to report BHs...
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There's still people with dozens to hundreds of fairy boxes in their banks, that's probably why the keys are still there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hence I said "should" instead of "should have" b:chuckle
    I hope they don't keep the keys as a reward but that's probably what's going to happen so -shrugs- I'll go grumble in my corner :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    They should remove the keys anyways and just do like it was before they made them a quest reward where we could open the six per day without needing the stupid keys wasting our space.

If Fairy Boxes weren't completely functional with a system that does the exact same thing as this WITHOUT taking up extra space, fine... but the first change to fairy boxes gave us the exact same restrictions we currently have but without the extra pile of **** in our inventory/banks. There's no reason why we should still have that garbage if they've gone and removed the source of fairy boxes.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's really unfair removing what's been there for so long in the game, they should stop changing existing content that's not broken in every update and add more NEW things instead.

Refining has a lot of steps already with low chance per increase with a little gain, by reducing the materials needed for refining with fairy boxes removal, it'll be very difficult or need longer time to stockpile it.

if +1 is 50% and +2 is 30% , that means 15% chance for getting +2, right (cmiiw) ? it keeps getting smaller in each step, 4.5% for +3, 1.35 for +4, 0.4% for +5 and so on using mirages only. It needs a lot of luck and a lot of mirages, they have their sale on refining stones, why rob our mirage farm place ? Two thumbs down and two middle fingers for the devs b:angry
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There's still people with dozens to hundreds of fairy boxes in their banks, that's probably why the keys are still there.

So that means the 76 keys my cleric has should be gone as she's never done a TT, and just BHs.

I'm too lazy to log into her and find out.
  • lkkzzz1
    lkkzzz1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Fairy box return?? or removed?? b:sad
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Necro. By 2 days. QQ

I want an answer too. But, I guess the real answer is:

They're too ****ing lazy to remove the keys, and too ****ing lazy to put boxes back in.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    According to the encyclopedia boxes still drop.... but not from anything we can access. Keys being around is for those who still have lots of boxes, I suppose.

I still stand by
    OPKossy wrote: »
    They should remove the keys anyways and just do like it was before they made them a quest reward where we could open the six per day without needing the stupid keys wasting our space.

If Fairy Boxes weren't completely functional with a system that does the exact same thing as this WITHOUT taking up extra space, fine... but the first change to fairy boxes gave us the exact same restrictions we currently have but without the extra pile of **** in our inventory/banks. There's no reason why we should still have that garbage if they've gone and removed the source of fairy boxes.

*goes to learn Chinese to grumble at the devs*
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    According to the encyclopedia boxes still drop.... but not from anything we can access. Keys being around is for those who still have lots of boxes, I suppose.

I still stand by

*goes to learn Chinese to grumble at the devs*

Fairly certain there is a world boss that we do have access to that drops them still...

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Metalpuritan - Sanctuary
    Metalpuritan - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    People are saying "what will I do without my fairy boxes", what they really mean to say is "OMG I cant multi client run TT any more for 12-36 or more fairy boxes a day then NPC them all and make like 2-3 million a day off them any more." That is ACTUALLY what is going on here. Anyone who did not see the eventuality of them removing the fairy boxes was just kidding themselves.

A bit more than a year ago a buddy of mine told me one day the fairy boxes were going to go away, he said "Mark my words." He had told me he had about six thousand mirages and I commented to him that he should sell them. That is when he told me he wasn't going to sell them because one day they were going to take the fairy boxes away. He said it just made mirages far too available. I couldn't argue. Event hen mirages were being bought by catshops all over arch for about 10.2k coins each, this was a year ago mind you.

So if this guy could see it coming, why couldn't you? I know it was on your minds, you knew it was coming too, you just didn't want to admit it.

Anyway....

If you are still hard up for mirages...

You can get 20 a day per character from doing normal endless universe(EU on Sanctuary), couple that with the mirages you can get by exchanging that ticket at the mysterious old man and now you are talking about 30 or so a day per character.

To be straight up honest, you people need to stop complaining every time they change something. Stop complaining and learn to adapt. Just adapt to the new conditions. Its not that hard, it isn't like they just amputated your hands and now you are helpless.