Fishie skills

foxxel1980
foxxel1980 Posts: 30 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Assassin
Well as a follow on to my previous post (http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=20868041#post20868041) i would like to check again, who thinks it is in anyway fair that fishies basically get no new skills from this expansion?

For this i will be focusing on the sin side of it being a sin myself, but psys will have similar problems with the skills aqau impact and spirit blast.

For anyone who is unfamiliar with the issue we are facing it goes like this.
There are 6(maybe 7 if im missing a psy book) books in the game which are drop only. from fb99. (See above post on why this is terrible)

Now sure, sins have pve down... if we dont have have to use skills.
using skills is where it goes wrong for us, as 2 of our very basic skills are drop only (as is shadow walk but its not essential)

Now pwi has updated and combined skills

and BAM. sins have 2/4 skills require drop only books. (Same for psys, require aqau impact level 11, and spirit cannon level 11 to combine)

No problem you say, just go farm them? Again see my previous posts, but thats about 1500 runs for a specific book, on average. not ideal.

So as it stands, by and large, this combination skills are useless to sins, as they simply cannot get the prerequisite skills.

How can this be recified?

Please dont QQ about sins are OP.

Sins are OP in aps, giving us skills = less aps dependancy :B
Post edited by foxxel1980 on

Comments

• foxxel1980
    edited December 2013
    Why was this moved please? it was about book drops more than about assassins
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've probably run about 2000 or more SoTs/Abbas (most before, and over 100 after the changes made to these instances) in search of the 3 sage skills I'm missing... I've yet to see them.. though I do have demon twin strike which I imagine will sell pretty well now lol.

A simple solution to this, and one of benefit to PWI as well, would be to put these skills in the bidding hall. Just an idea.

Also, whoever had the bright idea of putting the now useless DQ skill in the bidding hall... You're only marginally smarter than those who would waste 1g on it.
  • foxxel1980
    edited December 2013
    the saying goes that every skill will be in the bidding hall in theory.
    3 tmonths after that statement and 50 copies of whisper shot later ive yet to see proof of this though,