mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
Post edited by XXHotXx - Morai on

Comments

• Eshaya - Morai
    Eshaya - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Event calendar says:

"Cross-server nation war. Every Friday and Sunday night, from 20:20-22:00. Must be Lv 100, Aware of the Myriad/Void and Reawakened."

I guess this is more than just your average "localization error". I hope this isn't intended... b:shocked
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    nation wars doesnt work

I have a hunch that the GMs would be grateful for a little more detail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i am lvl 101 and reincarnated and also cant enter (inb4 ppl that claim that u need to be 100+)

take a close look at the level requirement, maybe that causes the glitch:

http://i.imgur.com/BBzHutM.jpg

on a sidenote: TW timeslots are broken again.

they are on saturday and monday now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • zzero
    zzero Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    to give details we get the pass but can`t enter.
    there is no error showing just don`t get teleportend in.

so thats what hot means.

mightyX
    mightyBP
    mightyWIZZY

a start of the alt army in morai
  • Skilzman - Morai
    Skilzman - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    QQ still cant enter NW
  • Eshaya - Morai
    Eshaya - Morai Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    (inb4 ppl that claim that u need to be 100+)

too late, i already did that :D

however, this is most likely some sort of bug. Not like i care much about NW, the only thing i am afraid of is that they will give us some sort of "compensation"... b:embarrass
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's the compensation for the big fail of compensation's compensation... b:laugh
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i am lvl 101 and reincarnated and also cant enter (inb4 ppl that claim that u need to be 100+)

If I'm reading that picture right, its saying your all time highest level is 13mil so what's the problem? lol
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • blondecherry
    blondecherry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Plz tell me this is a mistake, I really want to be able to do nation wars, its my favorite event n pw b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2013

lol....
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Maybe NW isn't working yet because how many on each server no-lifed to 100 in two days? A NW with 50 people.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
    edited December 2013
    Maybe NW isn't working yet because how many on each server no-lifed to 100 in two days? A NW with 50 people.
    it takes like... 3hrs or so to get to 85 :s can make 100 in a day easy especially with that x4 exp bonus thats given. Someones butthurt
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    it takes like... 3hrs or so to get to 85 :s can make 100 in a day easy especially with that x4 exp bonus thats given. Someones butthurt

First using the term "butthurt" to describe something, or someone is almost as moronic as ending sentences with "ijs" but back on topic there little fella...I haven't even started the latest update yet.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
    edited December 2013
    First using the term "butthurt" to describe something, or someone is almost as moronic as ending sentences with "ijs" but back on topic there little fella...I haven't even started the latest update yet.
    oh, well, i didnt know you were speaking with absolutely no clear experience of the latest update
    i tend to avoid calling pple names if i can cause thats just unrefined b:shutup
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2013

in that case you dont even know how easy and fast it is to lvl back to 100 little fella, ijs

took me what <8 ffs? not even 3 sets of hypers.. and i was far from well prepared for the expansion

also our nw are 60+ meaning if you were smart you could have rebirthed and not left town and be able to do nw
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If NW hasn't been done yet then how does this work?
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    why is it so hard to understand for some people ....b:sad

Porting to nw is broken.
    NOBODY can enter nation war. Rebirth or not , lvl 60,70,90,100 or not ..NOBODY !!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If NW hasn't been done yet then how does this work?

uh do you mean how does morai know before us..?
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    Well according to some people it hasn't been done yet on any server, that ss seems to indicate otherwise though.
  • scruncy
    edited December 2013
    Well according to some people it hasn't been done yet on any server, that ss seems to indicate otherwise though.

rofl...
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    scruncy wrote: »
    rofl...
    Laugh all you want, I'm just telling you what people on my server are saying :D
  • scruncy
    edited December 2013
    ok, let me give u a hint: different servers and different timezone's.
    Does the bell ring now?
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Laugh all you want, I'm just telling you what people on my server are saying :D

b:surrender they need to learn that EU and morai server exist lol
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    I know this but they still claimed it hasn't happened yet. Not my fault people are stupid.
  • lolabunny67
    lolabunny67 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    just looking but the 1st of these wouldnt have even started yet look at the time... the instance has not started so you can not go to it
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    didnt know we will even get cross server NW.

probably the reason for the mistake ... somethn the game wants to do, but cant do ^^
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Comprehending different timezones apparently vurry hurrrd. More at 11.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • poupousse
    poupousse Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I know this but they still claimed it hasn't happened yet. Not my fault people are stupid.

Do you know anything about time zones ???

NPC, on Morai (Europe) server, appeared at scheduled time and delivered needed item to enter at scheduled time then he gave quest at scheduled time but no one could enter.

We still have to wait to see how US servers will do but for Morai it's done : we had NO NW...
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2013
    poupousse wrote: »
    Do you know anything about time zones ???

NPC, on Morai (Europe) server, appeared at scheduled time and delivered needed item to enter at scheduled time then he gave quest at scheduled time but no one could enter.

We still have to wait to see how US servers will do but for Morai it's done : we had NO NW...

I do, I also said "other" people claimed this, not me.