reroll?

Options
m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
m0nst3rsk1ll3rs Posts: 38 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
The new update looks good and it help us and also beginers alot.Today morning i entered in game to check my shop and then started a bh(lvl 54 reincarnated).When i was at boss...System:Server will restart soon.then i stated other daylies... 300 seconts left...then disconnected.WTF?????!! I just thought it was a mistake.Is this gonna be a reroll?IF YES ill remove my character..WHY? Because i farmed a lot in these days and did my oht culty and others stuffs.Why should i stay in a game that ** your work and dont even give a ** or an announcement on web.They just remove your work.They dont even care about players! i have a gm ticket with no response after i replyed to all theyr s*its (copy paste things)..And the **** reward of 3 hypers lol.rly pwi?I dont even got that 3 orbs on my email addres and also a lot of friends,or that facebook orb code.I see this game dead pretty soon.b:surrenderb:angry

SHAMEEEE!!!!!!
Post edited by m0nst3rsk1ll3rs on

Comments

• Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Cry, cry and cry. You take this game far too seriously. Shame on you.
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    lol

/ten chars
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:cry

Derp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Cry, cry and cry. You take this game far too seriously. Shame on you.

no i dont take it too seriously but i dont rly like to play few days and they ** all my work.in this game is very hard to make money and for me is even hard bec i dont have all my gear g15/99
    but if you have no idea or you are a money spender you should shut up lol
  • Ignasia - Heavens Tear
    Ignasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Since when does a system restart mean a reroll? .-. ppl come on ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eraldus
    edited December 2013
    Options
    no i dont take it too seriously but i dont rly like to play few days and they ** all my work.in this game is very hard to make money and for me is even hard bec i dont have all my gear g15/99

Maybe you should get your facts straight before posting **** and shut up, if you don't have any idea about what's going on. b:bye
  • Celcastia - Dreamweaver
    Celcastia - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    My goodness.

Calm down.

1) It's maintenance, chill. Sometimes, emergency maintenance of games happens. (It was announced plenty, maybe even TOO much, so if you didnt notice, that is your fault) Why do people always lose their minds over maintenance? ._.

2) The rollback talk is from players, not from staff. Dont take anything players say as fact until it either is said by staff or just plain happens.

And Id hand you a stick to beat the dead Orbs horse some more if I could, but its starting to smell and Id rather stay upwind.
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    eraldus wrote: »
    Maybe you should get your facts straight before posting **** and shut up, if you don't have any idea about what's going on. b:bye

you are a beginer,what do you know?You dont care about rerolls bec they dont have what to reroll on you LOL
  • Kassidee - Sanctuary
    Kassidee - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Its called maintenance for a reason. They are doing a server restart, not reroll....restart. I know they start with the same thing but there is a difference.

Feel paranoid much?
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hey everyone,

We'll be having an impromptu maintenance today to address some back-end issues with the servers.

Yeah, totally a rollback huh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    My goodness.

Calm down.

1) It's maintenance, chill. Sometimes, emergency maintenance of games happens. (It was announced plenty, maybe even TOO much, so if you didnt notice, that is your fault) Why do people always lose their minds over maintenance? ._.

2) The rollback talk is from players, not from staff. Dont take anything players say as fact until it either is said by staff or just plain happens.

And Id hand you a stick to beat the dead Orbs horse some more if I could, but its starting to smell and Id rather stay upwind.
    They announced the yesterday maintenance 19*... today is 20.A lot of players sayd will be rerolll.They sayd re-set not re-start...
  • eraldus
    edited December 2013
    Options
    you are a beginer,what do you know?You dont care about rerolls bec they dont have what to reroll on you LOL

OMG LMFAO Way to go on judging my gamming experience by my post counts, or my lack of an avatar really...

Just so that you know, I've been playing playing this game since 2009, so I'm SURE AS HELL know about what I'm talking about.

Move along, because you're only making yourself look stupid b:bye
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    eraldus wrote: »
    OMG LMFAO Way to go on judging my gamming experience by my post counts, or my lack of an avatar really...

Just so that you know, I've been playing playing this game since 2009, so I'm SURE AS HELL know about what I'm talking about.

Move along, because you're only making yourself look stupid b:bye

i judge about you words bec as i see you dk what a reroll means and you dont even know what you are sayng.you just try to troll.an about your joining date... i have a friend who started in 2009 2 and is lvl 71 haha and no he didnt reincarnated,he just created a character in 2009 playd a bit,left,played a gain and now left again.b:shocked

edit:and if you think im stupid you shouldnt replayd in my theard and quote me bec you are SMART".nab
    edited December 2013
    Options
    They announced the yesterday maintenance 19*... today is 20.A lot of players sayd will be rerolll.They sayd re-set not re-start...

Okay, so maybe "reset" wasnt the BEST word they couldve been using, cause I see how that could confuse some folk, but its just a normal restart.

You read too much into it and freaked yourself out. Other players shouting about it/for it probably didnt help.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Getting money is hard?? I wear full TT80 gears, and I have purely farmed 16mil, and never spent any real money on this game b:laugh
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Okay, so maybe "reset" wasnt the BEST word they couldve been using, cause I see how that could confuse some folk, but its just a normal restart.

You read too much into it and freaked yourself out. Other players shouting about it/for it probably didnt help.

hope you are right and is just a restart b:shutupb:laugh
  • eraldus
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i judge about you words bec as i see you dk what a reroll means and you dont even know what you are sayng.you just try to troll.an about your joining date... i have a friend who started in 2009 2 and is lvl 71 haha and no he didnt reincarnated,he just created a character in 2009 playd a bit,left,played a gain and now left again.b:shocked

edit:and if you think im stupid you shouldnt replayd in my theard and quote me bec you are SMART".nab

Lulz, I know exactly well what a reroll is...

Seriously, this is a troll thread right?
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The new update looks good and it help us and also beginers alot.Today morning i entered in game to check my shop and then started a bh(lvl 54 reincarnated).When i was at boss...System:Server will restart soon.then i stated other daylies... 300 seconts left...then disconnected.WTF?????!! I just thought it was a mistake.Is this gonna be a reroll?IF YES ill remove my character..WHY? Because i farmed a lot in these days and did my oht culty and others stuffs.Why should i stay in a game that ** your work and dont even give a ** or an announcement on web.They just remove your work.They dont even care about players! i have a gm ticket with no response after i replyed to all theyr s*its (copy paste things)..And the **** reward of 3 hypers lol.rly pwi?I dont even got that 3 orbs on my email addres and also a lot of friends,or that facebook orb code.I see this game dead pretty soon.b:surrenderb:angry

SHAMEEEE!!!!!!

My God.......freak out much?........it's either that or your trolling.......

This is just a normal maintenance to address some issues, try reading the stickies the GMs leave up before you post ggeeezzzz

I'm surprise you didn't notice the red spam in-game giving notice about this f:laugh........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hope you are right and is just a restart b:shutupb:laugh

Well, I'll eat my words in quiet shame if Im wrong.
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Getting money is hard?? I war full TT80 gears, and I have purely farmed 16mil, and never spent any real money on this game b:laugh

as a sin im squishy and tryng to get a fw squard is a paain even i have g16 +10 and ints..wwhy?
    1.i dont have 4 aps bec my gear sux
    2.there are too many sins
    TT is rly hard without aps gear and fc also.
    So as i sayd is a pain to get money.
    If you are a bm/barb/cler is rly easy to farm QQ
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options

My God.......freak out much?........it's either that or your trolling.......

This is just a normal maintenance to address some issues, try reading the stickies the GMs leave up before you post ggeeezzzz

I'm surprise you didn't notice the red spam in-game giving notice about this f:laugh........

i rly noticed the spam by gm with re-sets* and players saying will be reroll.im from us west arch btw not your server
  • Kassidee - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Make a bm/barb/cleric then..problem solved..i'm a psychic, don't have any trouble making money. Running around heaven/hell farming herbs always makes a bit of coin.

Oh I wouldn't make a barb, hubby is barb, he is always broke, the repair bill is horrendous. So scratch barb from the list.
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Make a bm/barb/cleric then..problem solved..i'm a psychic, don't have any trouble making money. Running around heaven/hell farming herbs always makes a bit of coin.

Oh I wouldn't make a barb, hubby is barb, he is always broke, the repair bill is horrendous. So scratch barb from the list.

i have in plan to get a bm after i finish this sin so ill farm 3/1 3/2 squard mode whn i get the gear.and this will happen pretty soon if there is no reroll
  • Kassidee - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    There is no reroll...this is a server reset...just like the reset button on your computer which you hit if it playing up. If you hit that button it doesn't format your harddrive and reinstall windows..does it? Unless of course you have a whacky computer and it does do that in which case please disregard this message and panic.
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    going to sleep now... ill see later what happen...b:bye
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Extra maintenance was announced in game, even delayed an hour. Info was up on forums in a reasonable amount of time. Most of the rumor stuff is just that. Rumors and trolling by other players.
    You're over-reacting to the notifications. The "Soon" messages came after it was delayed for an hour. At least on HT, there was plenty of laughing at the notices in world chat. Did you ask people about it? Friends, faction, random people from world chat?
    At least the disconnect happened after your BH when you were doing other daily quests.
    I happen to think you're stupid due to lack of spelling and punctuation. If you want people to not look down on you, please use the intelligence I can only imagine you might have.
    Also, just because you posted a thread, doesn't mean you have absolute control over it.
    I'm already amusing myself with the outrage this is likely to produce in you.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Extra maintenance was announced in game, even delayed an hour. Info was up on forums in a reasonable amount of time. Most of the rumor stuff is just that. Rumors and trolling by other players.
    You're over-reacting to the notifications. The "Soon" messages came after it was delayed for an hour. At least on HT, there was plenty of laughing at the notices in world chat. Did you ask people about it? Friends, faction, random people from world chat?
    At least the disconnect happened after your BH when you were doing other daily quests.

I happen to think you're stupid due to lack of spelling and punctuation. If you want people to not look down on you, please use the intelligence I can only imagine you might have.
    Also, just because you posted a thread, doesn't mean you have absolute control over it.
    I'm already amusing myself with the outrage this is likely to produce in you.

idk if restart and resett are the same for you and i dont see smth wrong in my spelling.i type fast,maybe too fast...i aslo dont see smth wrong in not using ' and hypers sometimes.BTW english is not my lang.So yea ik 2 langs and understuding a part of 3 langs.Dont make someone stupid b4 you now him...that makes you stupid.b:laugh
    Edit:you also should read everythink i sayd b4 post.Yea i asked and they sayd is rereoll.im not on your srv.And transalte with google romania-english:eu intampla sa ma gandesc ..if you were talking about grammar.maybe i dont sapend time on hypers and ', sometimes but ik my original lang.Eng pple dont even know how to spell some words or what means.And thats a shame xD

TC
  • Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

SHAMEEEE!!!!!!

Yes it was a reroll, you will now be forever lvl 1. Quit game and take the QQ with you b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • m0nst3rsk1ll3rs
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Yes it was a reroll, you will now be forever lvl 1. Quit game and take the QQ with you b:bye

maybe for you was but im still reincarnate lvl 55 and i still have the money ond other staffs i farmed b:bye
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    as a sin im squishy and tryng to get a fw squard is a paain even i have g16 +10 and ints..wwhy?
    1.i dont have 4 aps bec my gear sux
    2.there are too many sins
    TT is rly hard without aps gear and fc also.
    So as i sayd is a pain to get money.
    If you are a bm/barb/cler is rly easy to farm QQ

Thanks for making all us sins look like morons just by association.

Sweet Jeebus, you're a soft taco short of a Mexican platter, aren't you? You consider what the loons in WC spout as gospel? No wonder you have trouble getting squads and farming your own gear. It's a wonder you keep *any* of your lunch money.

Are you in danger of drowning in a rainstorm?

\lulz at the name
    \\what happened? The system run out of XxX's when you picked your login?
This discussion has been closed.