This Reawakening feels like they are rewarding the gooners

Options
Myelene - Lost City
Myelene - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
as the title says i been thinking about thjis reawakening but since i leveled doing quest and grinding i am only 101 and i fell like i will be in diadvantage agains all the gooners and of course the legit lvlers if there are any so do i wait to get lvl 105 in like 3 years and then reawaken or try it now?

points after reawakening

lvl points
100 20
101 25
102 32
103 42
104 56
105 76
Post edited by Myelene - Lost City on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Not sure what you're doing. I'm close to 104 on an EG class, and I'm a fairly lazy leveler.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    My mystic was made the 13th February 2012, I did got lvl 105 today the 19th December 2013.

In not even 2 years I did it, no glitch.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Any 105 exclusive content will have this complaint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Any 105 exclusive content will have this complaint.

The irony is that you can even catch up on the points later on. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Myelene - Lost City
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ok i'll reawake if can catch up later wish me good luck
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I just reawoke myself, and though I do feel as the gooners do get rewarded, we are able to get back that loss xp later once we level, so we'll be alright. Good luck with your reawakening.

Awww, My new level didn't show. Lol.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Kijinka - Dreamweaver
    Kijinka - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Another QQ thread.

And insulting a lot of 105s? Nice one.

http://puu.sh/5SsrF.png

^ Yeah, nobody got 105 without goonz right?
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Goonz was soooo 2 years ago. PV100+ = new goonz b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Until you realize you don't have to be 105 to get 72 points, by feeding your historic level

Oh wait people never read the freaking tooltip at the NPC, do they?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Until you realize you don't have to be 105 to get 72 points, by feeding your historic level

Oh wait people never read the freaking tooltip at the NPC, do they?

It's actually more efficient to get 72 points by feeding from awaken level 100 than it is by trying to level to 105 first. You get less XP at higher levels.

The forums are scaring me... when I log in I see my lvl 100 avatar but when I post it think it still shows up as 105. I wonder if it's gonna decide that I'm level 100 for reals b:shocked
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It's actually more efficient to get 72 points by feeding from awaken level 100 than it is by trying to level to 105 first. You get less XP at higher levels.

The forums are scaring me... when I log in I see my lvl 100 avatar but when I post it think it still shows up as 105. I wonder if it's gonna decide that I'm level 100 for reals b:shocked

You can update it on the forums if you want by hitting Edit Avatar and then selecting your char. It seems to be fixed and stops bugging out all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • junesoo
    junesoo Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    As usual, nothing new. These people always want the same benefit as someone who achieved more than they have. It's no different from a level 89 player wanting wanting access to learn level 100 skill-books, just pathetic.
  • Myelene - Lost City
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ireaded the info at the npc but i didnt understand it well, and i was planning on waiting and get to lvl 105 before i reawaken, now that i checked that i can acces to the rest of the points later i did the reawaken, for the achieved thing i was here when the happened but i didnt go cause GM sais it was a baneable offence but then they did nothing to any offender so i went offline from the game and i came back to check the new patch i log in on fridays to do NW since i like it but now i am a casual player so i cant get to lvl 100 again in the speed everyone already got to lvl 100 XD
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    dem stupid gooners lvling to 105 from lvl 1 in less than 2 hours... gawd wish i gooned too
    but now i will complain that everything benefiting the lvl 105s... gawd you stupid 105s i hope some day you are lvl 1 again and really work ur way to 105 b:angry dont u dare use the 4x exp either u jerks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    thank god for historic levels b:surrender
    it should be because it is.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

can u tell us how to get 72 point from awaken at level 100? sorry if this is noob question
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    can u tell us how to get 72 point from awaken at level 100? sorry if this is noob question

I was quoting walpurga at the time but the actual bonus stats you get is 76. Once you hit level 100 again you can choose to active your "book demon" in your tome book and it will feed any new XP you get retroactively to your historical record. When your historical record levels up you get the stats you missed out on for doing awaken early
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • junesoo
    junesoo Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I was quoting walpurga at the time but the actual bonus stats you get is 76. Once you hit level 100 again you can choose to active your "book demon" in your tome book and it will feed any new XP you get retroactively to your historical record. When your historical record levels up you get the stats you missed out on for doing awaken early

What will players do after ascending to level 100 if they already have their historical level at 105, may I ask? Hope you can link me to a post if it's already been answered. b:thanks
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

I actually tried out the book demon today, and using the book prevents you from gaining 4x quest exp, and also treats mobs as if they were the historical level as well. So solo'ing FC heads my mystic was getting 33k per head as opposed to the 70k+ I would have gotten if it was really counting me as lvl 100.

So there's really no difference as to whether you get 105 after reincarnation or before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I actually tried out the book demon today, and using the book prevents you from gaining 4x quest exp, and also treats mobs as if they were the historical level as well. So solo'ing FC heads my mystic was getting 33k per head as opposed to the 70k+ I would have gotten if it was really counting me as lvl 100.

So there's really no difference as to whether you get 105 after reincarnation or before.

I thought you could only use the book demon at 100+ after the 4x xp bonus is already over?
    If there is no level difference efficiency to be had at least you get to level up with more stat points / higher damage during the 2nd reincarnation.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Myelene - Lost City
    edited December 2013
    Options
    SwetieBot explain us how to get Arcane Sky levels ingame please or give the link to the notes of it f:beg

or if someone knows please tell me XD
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    SwetieBot explain us how to get Arcane Sky levels ingame please or give the link to the notes of it f:beg

or if someone knows please tell me XD

You simply do quests and dailys in primal world. There are more opportunities once you hit reawakened lvl 100 with new dailies and quests popping up. I believe you can get up to two primordial bloods per day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I actually tried out the book demon today, and using the book prevents you from gaining 4x quest exp

But you're only supposed to get 4x exp at 99 and below o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I thought you could only use the book demon at 100+ after the 4x xp bonus is already over?
    If there is no level difference efficiency to be had at least you get to level up with more stat points / higher damage during the 2nd reincarnation.

mighty knowledgeable Astrelle, do tell us of the 2nd reincarnation

at the npc it shows id get 20 stat points if reincarnate 2nd time, as if my historic was 100 ( its 105 actually)

so if i reincanrante would i start with 20 stat points or 76+20 ? if i hit 105 now would i get 76+76 for the 2nd reinc?

does this mean for max stats need to hit 105...3 times?

something about more spirit (the new stat) when reinc a 2nd time? or whats the benefit..