War Avatar System Thoughts

Knownase - Heavens Tear
Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
What's your impression of it so far?

My opinion of it is that it seems to be very overpowered compared to other things in relation. Like some S rank cards are like 3 Drakeflame/Icebourne Gems in one, get two and it is like six.

4 gold is pricy in my opinion for a box of 1 from the boutique.

It is farmable as far as I can see....if you buy/consider 10 War Avatar Catalysts for a total of 4 gold and farm the new instance a for chance at B thru S ranks, no C....

Is there another way of getting the catalysts?

Ultimately, I only dislike the low low odds for S but figure all the best things are like that so not surprised. Even A rank cards are pretty good, but I fear this game will shift into who has the best cards, not gear to a degree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
-Certified Barbarian Master-
-You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
-Master of Coffee-
Post edited by Knownase - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver
    Ragamufinsin - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    completely true.... example that alexander card 680 patk + 680 matk + defense lvls and whatnot. i even seen some ppl with B rank card with some 300+ phys defense and such, while the B rank cards i get are 10 strngth + 33 spirit (useless i know) but that solidy what knownase is saying about who has the best cards = GG.
    i know of a few ppl who have like 3+ S cards already!! with insane stats....now add some nuema and lvls and its like adding another piece of r9rr gear x 6 cardsb:shocked

while its true that these are available to everyone.....its simply another scaling system the higher the current gear u have the better the benefit of the stats from cards u get.... exactly like the refining system lvl 4 gets **** while G16 gets diamond......thats how i see it anywayb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It looks insanely addicting and will make pwi lots of money.

The cards look pretty, the base stats on cards are strong.

Leveling up cards and nuema seem to increase stats very little though.

Will have to wait until lvl 100 to try new instance to see how farm able they are.

Too bad you are not able to trade them in any way, even a limited capability would make me pretty happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    completely true.... example that alexander card 680 patk + 680 matk + defense lvls and whatnot. i even seen some ppl with B rank card with some 300+ phys defense and such, while the B rank cards i get are 10 strngth + 33 spirit (useless i know) but that solidy what knownase is saying about who has the best cards = GG.
    i know of a few ppl who have like 3+ S cards already!! with insane stats....now add some nuema and lvls and its like adding another piece of r9rr gear x 6 cardsb:shocked

while its true that these are available to everyone.....its simply another scaling system the higher the current gear u have the better the benefit of the stats from cards u get.... exactly like the refining system lvl 4 gets **** while G16 gets diamond......thats how i see it anywayb:surrender

are you serious? 33 spirit is way way better than 300 phys def
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Once i'm maxed out with a S+ set!

I will NPC all my gear and get full FF gold set Gear + weapon refine it all to +2 and add some shabby shards in them (prob some evasion shards).
    Then everything that's left is roll everyone and shove it in their face that gear isn't everything b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    what is spirit use to for us? im sorry if this is noob question. cause im confuse.
    edited December 2013
    Once i'm maxed out with a S+ set!

I will NPC all my gear and get full FF gold set Gear + weapon refine it all to +2 and add some shabby shards in them (prob some evasion shards).
    Then everything that's left is roll everyone and shove it in their face that gear isn't everything b:victory

by then everyone will have A sets or better maybe even the same S+ set that u have while having their r9rr +12 JOSD/Deities spanking u asking wuts upb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013
    are you serious? 33 spirit is way way better than 300 phys def

my question is what exactly is spirit? all i see is a broken translation of it under the character menub:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoeBlack - Harshlands
    JoeBlack - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    In our server I saw ppl got full set A cards, another one got 2 S- Cards, and 4 A- cards and now lvl almost 100 after reborn,, not count to full set r9rr+12 and all items NW forges +12, Crow of madness ;)) I don't know how strong ppl can be with cash nowsaday b:laughb:bye
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    by then everyone will have A sets or better maybe even the same S+ set that u have while having their r9rr +12 JOSD/Deities spanking u asking wuts upb:bye

gawd i never thought of that!

you sir opened my eyes to a harsh world that i have no more will power to continue! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    In our server I saw ppl got full set A cards, another one got 2 S- Cards, and 4 A- cards and now lvl almost 100 after reborn,, not count to full set r9rr+12 and all items NW forges +12, Crow of madness ;)) I don't know how strong ppl can be with cash nowsaday b:laughb:bye
    that guys prolly gonna end up crying since u can farm those B-S cards in dungeons >.> albeit a bit slower, its all dependent on luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan