Guide to New instance Flowsilver Palace (normal and advance mode)

Options
Neodaystar - Sanctuary
Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
Guide to New instance Flowsilver Palace (normal and advance mode)
Last Updated 12/25/2013: Redone the guide for the 3rd boss.

Vids:
Normal Mode (duel solo): Part 2, Part 5
Advance Mode (4 man): Part 3, Part 5
An excellent vid guide by Desdi: Click Here

Credits:
Bobzl (for suggesting to be the first ones to try it out and figuring out the last boss, and help with guide)
BigBangBomb (for his awesome tanking for the advance mode)
oOAutumOo (for her awesome healing in the advance mode)

Entrance: In the new map at Dragon Tower (west of map)

Requirements: Lvl 100+, and have Sky lvl 1

Rewards:
A Daily Quest: 8x Flowsilver Coins (this quest can be done in normal or advance mode) after killing the bosses in room 3,4, and 5.

Normal Mode: No flowsilver coins awarded when boss dies. Use this mode if you just want to get the 8 coins for daily quest, or if some squad members missed out the credit for boss kills.

Advance Mode: 12x PW Flowsilver Coins. Use this mode for farming extra flow silver coins, talk to a npc that spawns after the boss dies to get flowsilver coins (boss in room 2,3,4 and 5 only - THIS EXTRA COIN GAIN IS A DAILY REWARD ALSO).

The 3rd room of the instance also have chests that when destroyed can have a chance to obtain Page of Fates, or Old Book Pages (amount varies from 9-36 during 2x drops).

NOTE 1: To open advance mode, the squad leader talks to the npc that is on the inside of the instance and tells it to open the instance in Deicide mode.

NOTE 2: The resulting book pages rewarded are affected by 2x drops

Flowsilver coins can be traded for:
Bind items: Chests that can have a chance to give S, B, or A Cards
Tradable items: C cards, OBP, PoF, warsong emblems

Squad:
Normal Mode: can be done with 2 person
Advance Mode: can be done with 4 person

NOTE 3: After when you kill the 3rd boss in the 3rd room, When ever you die, you will be sent to the entrance, talk to the npc there to teleport you back to the 3rd room instead of running through the instance.

1st Room: Firefall Hall

Reward: none

Make your way in to the room. Dodge the axes (they do massive damage)
Time your steps as you leap to the platforms. Kill all the mobs. Have 2 person dig the item located at the left and right side of the room at the same time to spawn the boss.

Normal boss + Advance boss:
Has an aoe stun, and DoT damage. There is something in the room that has a knock back skill that pushes you into the lava (not sure if it is the flying bat like mob, or something environmental).

2nd Room: Silver Pool

Reward for advance mode: 2x Flowsilver coins (talk to npc after boss dies)

Go through a hallway and enter the waters. Dive down into it aggro all the fish mobs and zhen them. Clear the room of the dragon mobs to spawn boss (they can encase you in a frozen ice crystal)

Normal and Advance Boss:
The boss will spawn whirl pool circles on the floor that will do massive aoe damage that you must avoid. It will also spawn more dragon mobs that can chain freeze everyone. Set up a continuous AoE (vortex, DB, barrage) to kill them asap. Stick close together. Many r9rr chars can take the aoe damage and don't have to dodge the aoe. But if you think you are squishy, then dodge it, but remember to stay close - the mobs can spawn on anyone and chain freeze you, so it is important that you have them spawn in your aoes. If you stand in the water to kill the boss, you will do 1/2 damage. A good area I found to kill the boss is to drag it into the water, and have everyone dd at the closed off entrance to the next room. That area near the doorway is part land with shallow water, so no damage reduction.

Danger Alert!

Be careful when going through the hall connecting the 2nd and 3rd room. There will be a large boulder ball that rolls towards you and one shot kill you if it touches you. Have 1 person run in to trigger the trap and run back out as the boulder rolls out. The last part of the hall way decending down into the 3rd room contains spike pits; you fall in, you die. Best way to avoid it is to holy path or use some kind of speed skill and run straight instead of jumping across each gap.

3rd Room:Treasure Vault

Reward for advance mode: 2x Flowsilver coins (talk to npc after boss dies)

Clear the room of mobs. If there is a female char in squad. a "kiss" emote button will appear on screen for her, click on it as you stand near one of those frog statues on the wall to kiss it, and it will spawn the boss. If there are only male chars in the squad, you have to kill one of the frog statues on the wall to spawn the boss.

Normal Boss:
This boss will drop axe items, and it will buff it self (blue icon). When ever it does, use the axe item in your inventory to purge his buff.

Advance Boss:
Attack patterns:
(1) When ever you see the yellow system message across the screen say something like "Throw the axe quickly," the boss will drop a Big Axe mob (elemental immune) that will aoe stun anyone in range, and within 1-2 secs, the boss will buff itself. That defense buff is a blue icon, and it can regenerate hp. Kill the Big Axe mob to drop an axe (2 axes during 2x drop) that can be used to purge the boss's buff.

(2) When ever you see the red system message in the text box: "except for strong barbs, no one can bear the front powerful chop, attacking from behind is the best way." He will use an aoe attack that can one hit kill anyone in front of him. So stay behind the boss, or run and kite him, or AD, IG, triple spark to live.

(3) The boss will cast a telekinesis debuff once in a while to the person who has aggro (must be purified off by cleric, or triple spark to get rid of or you will die quickly). So it is best for DDs+healers to stand behind the boss as the tank have the boss face its back to the squad. Its frontal aoe stun and damage is deadly!

(4) The boss also has an aoe stun melee to mid range radius.

After the boss dies, go around the room and attack all the treasure chests, they might contain page of fates and old book pages, or a frog that turns you into a frog.

4th Room: Armorea

Reward for advance mode: 3x Flowsilver coins (talk to npc after boss dies)

Clear the room of mobs.

Normal Boss + Advance Boos:

This boss will cast sleep on 1 person once in a while. It can also full heal, so be ready to interrupt its healing with your skills.

The boss plays a game like Simon Says. It will tell you that you have 10 seconds to either distance yourselves from one another, or come together. Not following its instructions can get you/group members killed in one shot. When it says separate, there will be a red circle in its attack animation. When it says join together, there will be a yellow circle in its skill animation (avoid it). You can also die when you join together when it tells you to for some reason, so prepare to IG, AD, or triple spark when it does.

Ancient Court
No bosses in this room, just mobs. This room has 2 paths. proceed to the left side of the room to enter the next room. The small entrance can be easily missed. The other entrance is ether not possible to enter atm, or it requires someone to be sky lvl 10 to open after the next boss.

5th Room: Hall of the Fallen King

Reward for advance mode: 5x Flowsilver coins (talk to npc after boss dies)

Kill all the mobs

This room has 2 parts. Part 1 is the mini bosses, Part 2 is the final boss. Same for both normal and advance mode

Mini bosses:
5 mobs total (3x normal mobs, 1x physical immune, and 1x elemental immune)
You must keep all their hp similar until about under 40%-50%, or else they will keep healing them selves

Boss:
The boss has an aoe knock back, so kill it with your back towards the wall. Also, there is a sword called the White Emperor Sword. When ever you see red text in your text box, it will give everyone full spark. Either triple spark or use skills that consumes sparks to get rid of your sparks/chi. If you are at full spark and the Emperor sword gives you more spark when you see red text, it will make you explode and kill you. (explosion is censored) When the boss's hp gets to about 5% hp, it will go into a frenzy and increase its aps for a short duration. Use IG, AD, Pangu to stay alive if you have aggro. The aps buff is purge able by a veno, or purge weapons.

6th Room: Chamber of Solitude

After the boss in the 5th room, if you have sky lvl 10, the White Emperor Sword will give you a quest. We speculate that it will open up and spawn the boss in the 6th room. Otherwise, that's the end of the run.
Post edited by Neodaystar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    REALLY wish this guide was made like 6 hours ago when i went and did it blind X.X, thank you very much, haven't tried the advance mode yet so this is very useful.
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Is there a limit to how much this instance can be completed each day, or can people farm it 24/7?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Is there a limit to how much this instance can be completed each day, or can people farm it 24/7?

Seems to be once a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    There is a quest you receive when you enter the instance that rewards you with 8 flowsilver coins when completed. We believe this to be a daily. I ran the instance 2 times with a friend (1 normal, 1 advance), but this quest only appeared once for us. Running more normal modes will not give you more flowsilver coins in the same day. We only did advance mode once, but I think you can do it as much as you want, since the flowsilver coins are awarded at the end of a boss fight by talking to the npc. The advance mode is pretty hard. My archer and Barb friend are both r9rr, 12+, maxed NW gear, and max sharded, and we still died alot from one shot kill attacks even with barb+bm+cleric buffs.
  • Cheze - Lost City
    Cheze - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    There is a quest you receive when you enter the instance that rewards you with 8 flowsilver coins when completed. We believe this to be a daily. I ran the instance 2 times with a friend (1 normal, 1 advance), but this quest only appeared once for us. Running more normal modes will not give you more flowsilver coins in the same day. We only did advance mode once, but I think you can do it as much as you want, since the flowsilver coins are awarded at the end of a boss fight by talking to the npc. The advance mode is pretty hard. My archer and Barb friend are both r9rr, 12+, maxed NW gear, and max sharded, and we still died alot from one shot kill attacks even with barb+bm+cleric buffs.

did advanced twice. can only get reward once. :|
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    did advanced twice. can only get reward once. :|

So the npc didn't spawn at all to give rewards?
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So the npc didn't spawn at all to give rewards?

spawned but no quest reward
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ok, thanks for the info : )
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So wait. Do bosses drop pages or what...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So wait. Do bosses drop pages or what...

Bosses don't drop pages, it is only the treasure chests in Room 3 that does. Advance mode chests drops more than Normal mode.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Bosses don't drop pages, it is only the treasure chests in Room 3 that does. Advance mode chests drops more than Normal mode.

I see PWI has finally decided to kill my farming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Neat, I didn't realize the instance had an advanced mode when I did it. I guess that means you can farm 20 coins per day max? Enough for like 2 B~S chests.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait to try this new instance... Currently I'm just questing/BHing so that I can get all my gear back and actually manage to survive on the new map. b:victory
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    so keen to try this place out @_@
    it should be because it is.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    niceness o.o wish we had guides like this in our fac
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    did 2 time this instance last night at the hour reset and its heres some info that i think should be added for the 3rd boss

For the path before the boss,
    There will be a giant rock that spawn that kill anyone it touch, just backtrack back to second boss room to be safe. Further in that path, there ledge like stairs ya go down, each ledge havign a pitfall right in front fo it. Just run fast and ya safe.
    For the boss in hard mode, the timing between that axe throw and the one shot is less then 2 sec... soo, Watch red spam. it say when the one shot is coming. It say a long text that end with 'dispel it in time' the tank (non barb) should AD/Pan gu at that, or spark the moment the axe is throw. If a psy is tanking, it can use Psy will to block the one shot ( so assumign that, expel should work too)
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    did 2 time this instance last night at the hour reset and its heres some info that i think should be added for the 3rd boss

For the path before the boss,
    There will be a giant rock that spawn that kill anyone it touch, just backtrack back to second boss room to be safe. Further in that path, there ledge like stairs ya go down, each ledge havign a pitfall right in front fo it. Just run fast and ya safe.
    For the boss in hard mode, the timing between that axe throw and the one shot is less then 2 sec... soo, Watch red spam. it say when the one shot is coming. It say a long text that end with 'dispel it in time' the tank (non barb) should AD/Pan gu at that, or spark the moment the axe is throw. If a psy is tanking, it can use Psy will to block the one shot ( so assumign that, expel should work too)

Thanks...will make note of it :)
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So... uh... that 2nd boss. Kinda confused. Sometimes we got his HP 25% down and his HP miraculously recovers to full. Don't know why, we purge his IH buff. But anyone know?
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So uh...did anyone have trouble on the boss in Armorea today?

The commands killed us, so we did the opposite of what it said and we lived for the most part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    So... uh... that 2nd boss. Kinda confused. Sometimes we got his HP 25% down and his HP miraculously recovers to full. Don't know why, we purge his IH buff. But anyone know?

I've never had that problem when I did that 2nd boss, but I haven't tried it yet since after maintenance. The heal could be set on a time limit, where when you don't kill it fast enough or do enough damage in a certain time interval? I am just speculating here, but I will keep a sight on it and see.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    completed the instance couple of times on advanced mode...

well what to say, who isnt r9r3+12 josd will have really hard times going past even boss 2 and absolutely wont make it past boss 3
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    completed the instance couple of times on advanced mode...

well what to say, who isnt r9r3+12 josd will have really hard times going past even boss 2 and absolutely wont make it past boss 3

yeah can definitely say

yay for r9. such good : ^ )

ya for cards. such good :^ )
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • SnowTempests - Raging Tide
    SnowTempests - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Are there any drops from flowsilver palace or all the rewards come from quests?
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Just tried the instance again....I am going to update a bit on the boss info for boss 2 and 3 after NW
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know if someone has already made a full run video so I'll just throw my video in here o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know if someone has already made a full run video so I'll just throw my video in here o.o

That's a very nice vid :) do you mind if I also post the link to ur vid in the guide? My vid file was corrupted so I can't upload the full version of mines xD
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    That's a very nice vid :) do you mind if I also post the link to ur vid in the guide? My vid file was corrupted so I can't upload the full version of mines xD

Sure go ahead f:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    sure Go Ahead F:victory

Tyvm :)
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Anyone know why sometimes when the coins spawn and after killing them nothing drops?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Anyone know why sometimes when the coins spawn and after killing them nothing drops?

It's random. The chest can contain large shinny coins that you attack to give book pages, a frog mob that transforms you into a frog, or mobs that look like a chest.