NEW EXPANSION - Glitches & Bugs!

Options
2»

Comments

• Frenrirs - Morai
    Frenrirs - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sliders for character customization now allow super deformed body proportions.

As far as I understand, this was intended
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is how real playas level. f:laugh
    Proud Barb since 2009. b:dirty b:cool
  • Vitzh - Heavens Tear
    Vitzh - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    There's no supply stash anymore. Both my sister and her boyfriend made a new toon to experience Primal World, but when they got out, there was no supply stash in their inventory. And the Guide for their cities (City of the Plume and City of the Lost) didn't have any to give them, too. Was this intentional?

This isn't a new change.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It was meant to compensate low level DQ farmers for the DQ nerf. It has nothing to do with what you listed. It doesn't punish the people who login each day and do it. They are already rewarded with getting their quests done faster. It is a fact of life that you won't always be able to do your dailies. Most of the other dailies therefore do not punish you and allow you to pick it up and do it later. If you can't login that day you lose out on the daily. It replaced something that was already solitary. DQ farming could be done when you needed money, JJ should be the same.

Ah, I see. I had it backwards apparently, and everything should need to to cater to a solitary 'otherwise better occupied elsewhere player'. I never knew I could go to OHT/morai etc and stack the dailies. The only thing I ever knew I could stack was able to stack was BHs.

Isnt PWI School Teacher a daily? Does she stack now? And the Lucids, do they stack now? Or, do you have to turn those in before you get the next one, and if you dont then you unfairly miss out on an attendance sheet and some reflecting shards and spirit XP and stuff?

Here I was thinking that they were called 'dailies' because you needed to log in every day to do them. Thanks for straightening me out on that. b:thanks
  • cawcawwww
    cawcawwww Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I played for almost 16 hrs today, and didn't experience any glitches or bugs. I was astounded at how well things went for an early release. I stayed away from the major cities except when I had to talk to an npc cuz I'm a grinch and hate the snow and decorations, and I didn't ride a mount all day. Only sadness I had was that I couldn't do morai quests, but that's the risk I took by reincarnating on the 1st day. I firkin luv this game and am very excited about all the new content.

b:laugh

QQ to those of u playin even though u seem to hate it
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ah, I see. I had it backwards apparently, and everything should need to to cater to a solitary 'otherwise better occupied elsewhere player'. I never knew I could go to OHT/morai etc and stack the dailies. The only thing I ever knew I could stack was able to stack was BHs.

Isnt PWI School Teacher a daily? Does she stack now? And the Lucids, do they stack now? Or, do you have to turn those in before you get the next one, and if you dont then you unfairly miss out on an attendance sheet and some reflecting shards and spirit XP and stuff?

Here I was thinking that they were called 'dailies' because you needed to log in every day to do them. Thanks for straightening me out on that. b:thanks

Not everything needs to cater to them but JJ isn't something that you would be doing in a group. Nice attempt to twist my words but anybody who knows me knows thats the furthest thing from what I'd like to see in the game. That doesn't mean it makes sense to pretend that there shouldn't be ANY content primarily done on own's one. Two of the quests are "dig this" and "fly there" neither of which can be completed in a group. The kill quest is given to you randomly, and quite frankly many trash it. it also has a very low kill count, able to done in like a minute. So it's randomly done and by the time any you did the quest with got it, you'd probably be totally done with your mobs. You aren't going to really be talking a lot to people while doing it because the quest mechanics don't really allow for such.

School Teacher actually can be picked up on one day, and then finished the next. I've done it many times when I didn't want to leave my comptuer on, accidentally left it unplugged and come back the next day to finish it, or just plain forgot to log the alt back in after switching toons. Same thing as BH. Oh and lucid as well btw. If you pick up the timer, you can log off and finish it the next day if you so choose. Lots of people do it on their alts. Many of the dailies means they can be picked up only once each day. Rather than you absolutely MUST do them that day. BTW, morai emissary quests can also be stacked. Not sure on the timed one but I do know that the timer stops going down when you log. I just dont' care about that particular quest that much so I only pick it when I have time to do it. Base Quests as well IIRC. World quest can be stopped in the middle and go back the next day and do it. There isn't a lot of content where you lose what you were doing just because the server time reset or you had to log for the day.

Anyway GM has confirmed this isn't a glitch.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • slapaj5
    slapaj5 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I do not know why this is needed to convert it,
    simply would not have been possible to set that only one character / account can do jolly?
    I can not play every day, and now there's a bunch of jolly on my main char which is a lvl 75 seeker at arch server. ( and i survived the fu c king rollback too..so i had to start again my char...and i cant play everyday 5x and 2x exp here or there )
    I havent got another jolly char or "cheater" low lvl to get more money.
    I can play only at weekends, i leveling rly slowly, and doing all other quests too, and when i can i doing joly too to get a lil money for my repair, new armor or skill.
    From JJ quest i cant be rich, and i cant buy r9 superhero gears or gold from AH etc. But if every other daily can be finished later, then jolly why not?

If i take my orders and another day will do it, that wont make me more money, i just finish it later just like BH or every other quests :S
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Because you had abuses like one person hogging the grinding machine endlessly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • slapaj5
    slapaj5 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Then..
    make in the game more machine or just simple convert the quest that everyone can dig only 3 items. or
    set that only one character / account can do jolly / day. (off for 3 days again)
    b:bye
  • Kisakireborn - Lost City
    Kisakireborn - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This isn't a new change.

How is this not a new change? I remember that players used to get it from the Guide, then PWI messed it up and made it so that it's automatically in their inventory as soon as players make their character (this was supposed to be temporary; if I remember right, they had said that the Supply Stash problem would be fixed by the next expansion.) And now we're not getting it at all - not from the Guide or by it being automatically in our inventory when we make our character. I think that's a new change. I made a new character last night to confirm it...(I'm always making new characters every couple of weeks or so to get low level mats or just because I'm bored or to try out new builds, etc...so I know this is weird...) That's why I was asking if this was intentional or not...
  • johns2
    johns2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It says you get 10 light of glory for second hour logged in but only gives 1. How are people going to get 50 in the time they say these will be available, or are they going to make this permanent daily like Roll Call. Oh nvm found answer in another thread.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Not everything needs to cater to them but JJ isn't something that you would be doing in a group. Nice attempt to twist my words but anybody who knows me knows thats the furthest thing from what I'd like to see in the game. That doesn't mean it makes sense to pretend that there shouldn't be ANY content primarily done on own's one. Two of the quests are "dig this" and "fly there" neither of which can be completed in a group. The kill quest is given to you randomly, and quite frankly many trash it. it also has a very low kill count, able to done in like a minute. So it's randomly done and by the time any you did the quest with got it, you'd probably be totally done with your mobs. You aren't going to really be talking a lot to people while doing it because the quest mechanics don't really allow for such.

School Teacher actually can be picked up on one day, and then finished the next. I've done it many times when I didn't want to leave my comptuer on, accidentally left it unplugged and come back the next day to finish it, or just plain forgot to log the alt back in after switching toons. Same thing as BH. Oh and lucid as well btw. If you pick up the timer, you can log off and finish it the next day if you so choose. Lots of people do it on their alts. Many of the dailies means they can be picked up only once each day. Rather than you absolutely MUST do them that day. BTW, morai emissary quests can also be stacked. Not sure on the timed one but I do know that the timer stops going down when you log. I just dont' care about that particular quest that much so I only pick it when I have time to do it. Base Quests as well IIRC. World quest can be stopped in the middle and go back the next day and do it. There isn't a lot of content where you lose what you were doing just because the server time reset or you had to log for the day.

Anyway GM has confirmed this isn't a glitch.

I didnt twist any of your words Venus. If you read what I wrote properly, I said "I got it backwards apparently" - not that you got it backwards, which if anything got twisted - other than someone's horns - it was MY words I twisted by reversing what I said. Why so defensive?

Most dailies in the game dont stack. Lucids dont stack. I cant collect 5 Silver and 5 Gold quests, and then log in one day or night and in 1 and half hours have the rewards for all of them at once.

BHs do stack. Most everything else doesnt - not that it disappears if you log.

This expansion is getting rave reviews. It doesnt help me, or the player who posted beneath you but thats life. Ive never seen so many happy older players on these forums before, and that can only be a good thing. +1 to PW. b:victory
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    P.S The new UI is HORRIBLE b:byeb:bye

AGREE! Hate how the UI is now, ugh! f:gross

Idk if it's a glitch or not but some characters on character selection screen don't move.. Some have the animation, other don't... :s
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know if this a glicht and I haven't seen mentions about it.

I always turn in the pw teacher quest the next day (or days), from when I got it so, I pick the new one right away.

I turn in tonight (after several days) but she has no new quest for me.

What happens? Was it changed or those new quests for the expansion are messing out stuff? I think I got some shards and sheets than weren't there before but I'm not sure. b:cry
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    AGREE! Hate how the UI is now, ugh! f:gross

Idk if it's a glitch or not but some characters on character selection screen don't move.. Some have the animation, other don't... :s

Those animations are gonna happen only if your character is wielding a certain weapon class at the moment (I'm not sure if different animations will be added later, but one can aways hope)

Bms will only do it with poles, barbs with dual axes only, seeker with dual swords only, etc...
  • Butcheredkil - Sanctuary
    Butcheredkil - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    GLITCH or TYPO?
    demon wolf emblem says it lasts 30 mins... it only lasts 30 secs
  • Griev - Dreamweaver
    Griev - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't know if this a glicht and I haven't seen mentions about it.

I always turn in the pw teacher quest the next day (or days), from when I got it so, I pick the new one right away.

I turn in tonight (after several days) but she has no new quest for me.

What happens? Was it changed or those new quests for the expansion are messing out stuff? I think I got some shards and sheets than weren't there before but I'm not sure. b:cry

That quest is now done automatically, you get the rewards from that Golden Chest on your screen.
  • Gadiel - Lost City
    Gadiel - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    My r9 Axes vannished --- Ticket has been sent no reply as yet
  • redcubicstone
    redcubicstone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hello :>

So I can't login at the moment since the server I play on is offline and I need to go soon but I have a question.
    I read the you can only take jollies in a certain lvl range once and that you can also only do 7 jollies a day but I have a question. Does the 7 jollies a day count for entire lvl ranges too? I have tried to find the answer in the posts but either it isn't there or I didn't understand entirely what was said v.v

Thanks in advance (or something like that) \o/
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    That quest is now done automatically, you get the rewards from that Golden Chest on your screen.

Thx a lot, I see it now! b:thanksb:pleased
  • Foxyas - Dreamweaver
    Foxyas - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    1. Auto-cultivation DOES NOT WORK in cube of fate. My veno tries to use town portal to leave room 3 instead of kill mobs and level pet!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hello :>

So I can't login at the moment since the server I play on is offline and I need to go soon but I have a question.
    I read the you can only take jollies in a certain lvl range once and that you can also only do 7 jollies a day but I have a question. Does the 7 jollies a day count for entire lvl ranges too? I have tried to find the answer in the posts but either it isn't there or I didn't understand entirely what was said v.v

Thanks in advance (or something like that) \o/

7 jollies per level range per account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Lacet - Sanctuary
    Lacet - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Jolly Jones quest no longer let's you do your old Bounty Orders when you finish the 7 new ones. This is a serious problem and they better fix it! b:angry

Don't sweat it, hold onto your orders and ride it out til they RE-break it. It won't take them long. It's the one thing PWI is truly really gifted at.

;)
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Welp
    Looks like I'm not gonna be logging in for some time now

Congrats PWI on the bugs
    FAILALITY!

Again?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132