Public Quest 1 is Broken

SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
edited November 2014 in Quality Corner
Just tried doing it on my lower level cleric with some other people. We killed the first group of mobs, then instead of switching to the next stage, it failed. Some members got the quest for the next group of mobs, but it wouldn't stay in their quest list and they did not get any credit for kills. We were not able to finish or collect any rewards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SylenThunder - Twilight Temple on

Comments

• AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Had the same problem on PQ3 a couple of weeks ago as well. Not sure about PQ2, but I'd assume the same.
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Got it. We'll look into it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It is still broken.
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    PQ 3 is still doing it even today on the Dreamweaver Server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any updates on this?

Only thing I've heard recently was over a week ago someone saying it's still broken.

I'd like to get back to doing PQ 3 soon.
    b:sad
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Still broken but you can go to the next part and pickup the quest anyway. You just gotta go back because it says it failed. Didn't kill the boss so unsure if you can get reward.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Still broken but you can go to the next part and pickup the quest anyway. You just gotta go back because it says it failed. Didn't kill the boss so unsure if you can get reward.

Nope, the entire public quest chain becomes glitched, and no reward is given to anyone when the event is completed cause everyone receives a failure for completion.
  • WilliamTell - Raging Tide
    WilliamTell - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I did the whole PQ 1 by myself at level 68 and got no rewards. No medals. Nothing. Another new thing is that you have to keep coming back to NPC to continue the quest after each group of mobs is killed. Finally, it says 'success' at the end, but gives no rewards at all.
    ...A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the heavens come crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this world, I bid you stand, warriors of Pellucidar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Fuzzy is off to try pq1 too see...

TY Will, will keep you updated
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • NoooooobZ - Sanctuary
    NoooooobZ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This isn't a result of the last expansion this had been broken for months now nobody has noticed becuz nobody does pq anymore they all just FCC I went a few months ago to grind on a alt char and that's when I realized it
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    Seems like I sent a ticket in about that almost 6 months ago. Maybe it was 9 months ago...

It was a long time ago, I know that.b:chuckle

Edit: Here's where I first reported it on the forum. That's almost 6 months ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    I believe all the PQs are still broken.
  • Vennesetiid - Sanctuary
    Vennesetiid - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Or conveniently broken.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Giving this a convenient nudge then.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • LifeAfterDth - Heavens Tear
    LifeAfterDth - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    All 3 are still glitched, would be nice to have these working. Especially for reawakened toons.
  • XDeliciousx - Morai
    XDeliciousx - Morai Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just a hint: After the quest fail you can still go back to NPC and re-take it. Your contribution will reset but you will get some on next step and so on but you will be able to finish it and get last reward. We tested it on PQ1 and also on PQ3 and it worked just fine.

Just dont forget on PQ3 to retake quest before killing boss, but also if it fails after you kill boss. If you do that fast enough you will be able to get crystals from chest npc.

But I do hope they will be able to fix this bug coz it gets pretty annoying if you farm PQ rings >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah ~ director of Revision (revision.shivtr.com)
    sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-104-103

YouTube: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Solstice - Raging Tide
    Solstice - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So I noticed that 4/11/13 was when it was being looked into. Over a year later and still broke ?
    Why dp we even still play this game ?
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just tried doing it on my lower level cleric with some other people. We killed the first group of mobs, then instead of switching to the next stage, it failed. Some members got the quest for the next group of mobs, but it wouldn't stay in their quest list and they did not get any credit for kills. We were not able to finish or collect any rewards.

So what ? PQ3 is still broken... It will just be ignored ?

Number of days the problem been ignored: 586 days.

I'll keep the timer updated b:pleased
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So what ? It will just be ignored ?

Number of days the problem been ignored: 555 days.

I'll keep the timer updated b:pleased

PQ1 have been fixed for a long time now...
  • filipenogueras
    edited October 2014
    Well that's already good to know :-)
    But after lv 80, PQ1 means nothing.
    The biggest problem is the PQ3, which enables you to farm the best endgame PvP ring.
    From the whole endgame PvP set, just this ring and the cube neck are farmable, the rest requires the stupid boutique :-)
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    PQ3 is still not working right. I did it with a squad, only 2 of the squad got the chest the rest of us got nothing including me and I had the most merit. When will this be fixed? I'm trying to farm for a ring. Thanks.
  • filipenogueras
    edited November 2014
    And we're getting closer and closer to the SECOND YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR of this glitch in PQ3 b:laugh
    Not mention the problem with DQ rewards .... hehe so fail
  • Noxioua - Lost City
    Noxioua - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    And we're getting closer and closer to the SECOND YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR of this glitch in PQ3 b:laugh
    Not mention the problem with DQ rewards .... hehe so fail

DQ rewards have no problem. It was removed. Move on.

PQ3 rewards were added to packs. Wanmei and the Devs don't care for PQ3, it's really only an issue in our game. Their main concern is China.
  • filipenogueras
    edited November 2014
    DQ rewards have no problem. It was removed. Move on.

PQ3 rewards were added to packs. Wanmei and the Devs don't care for PQ3, it's really only an issue in our game. Their main concern is China.

Well, why there is a thread called "DQ suggestion Thread" then ?

And where is the announcement about not having a fix to PQ3 ?

Because after loads of complain about Fc they released a note telling us that they intentionally removed hypers from Fc and it wasn't going to be again the way it was...

I'll be very thankful if you show me, I wasn't aware of anything about it ;/

EDIT: Also please link the thread about not having DQ rewards back.

NOTE: Many Forum users QQ because we don't use the search function, but I never found anything using it. Really ? This tool sucks, sorry.