Upgrade Dance System

Options
Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide Posts: 174 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Suggestion Box
From what I seen so far only the Earthguard seem to have a good dance. The mystics especially have a nice one. The other classes don't even seem to have a dance and dance emote is way shorter.

Some suggestions:
1)Upgrade dance for older classes
2) Make it so you can leave character dancing while afk or in meditation
3)Make different cash shop dances(This can be similar to how people buy smileys) This would be worth buying if point 2 is implemented
Post edited by Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    If I remember correctly, some fashion sets give your characters new dances.

They could add more specific fashion dances, or follow through with your other suggestions though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Yes but that forces you to wear fashion you may not even like. The dances should be their own system. Plus gives something new to the game.
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Also the fashion (from what I saw) do the same dance. I'm for new dances that archer one is embarrassing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I'd support this.
    They promised us whole new dances but all we ever got was a fashion set with a new dance (I don't even like the dress). A couple of other fashion pieces too but it's the same dance.

Definitely would love an update. Little things like these make the game more fun :3
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I agree dances should be updated.
    But this:
    2) Make it so you can leave character dancing while afk or in meditation
    Please no. In some other game I played they have it and it's the most annoying thing ever. Plus one dance had humping like movements so you sometimes innocently went afk only to find yourself being humped by anotehr afk person when you came back. Sigh..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • dogm
    dogm Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'll bump this with a suggestion.
    Maybe marriage only.
    Maybe expand it to any guy - gal.

A paired dance.

Maybe through embrace.

Like: tango, rumba, samba, waltz, freestyle, whatever.

f:cutef:grin
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    dogm wrote: »
    I'll bump this with a suggestion.

Maybe marriage only.

Maybe expand it to any guy - gal.

A paired dance.

Maybe through embrace.

Like: tango, rumba, samba, waltz, freestyle, whatever.

NECROOO!!!!!!!

dogm replied to a message that was 4 months 10 days 23 hours 12 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Sir_Wolfman - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't mind my thread being given life. Feel free to post as I still wouldn't mind this. b:chuckle