Jolly jones

Options
zhangwuj1
zhangwuj1 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Jolly jones coin can only be claimed once per account now?!
Post edited by zhangwuj1 on

Comments

• Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I hope this is not true .. or they will fix it again. Seriously, i loved to be able to get some coins with my alts when im playing on my main. Ib:angry I made more alts to be able to get some money, and its not like youre doing nothing to get it. It even seems like the amount of money you get has been nerved as well... Sure, another hit in the face for non-CSers -_-
    The "danger" of unbalancing the game is nothing compared to people who spend 500 Dollar in one month, so im really curious what excuse they will come up with this time.

They should at least put that in the expansion notes before.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • ndnz
    ndnz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    u gotta be joking...
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    seriosly, instead of doing jolly jones make a second account (if you dont have one already) and merch, plain and simple, i merch 20mill a day profit, and while my catshop is merching i go on my main and do my dailies and **** about random stuff in WCb:chuckle too lazy to merch but yet you people will do jolly jones makes no sense
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    seriosly, instead of doing jolly jones make a second account (if you dont have one already) and merch, plain and simple, i merch 20mill a day profit, and while my catshop is merching i go on my main and do my dailies and **** about random stuff in WCb:chuckle too lazy to merch but yet you people will do jolly jones makes no sense

Well, it seems like it still works somewhat ... or at least on Morai it does.

Sure, if youre lucky in merchanting and are able to make the gear people actually need. Also, Jolly is ment to help lower people with their money since every other way to make money now is for people 80+. Besides of grinding maybe, what is already controlled by bots. I dont doubt you have a nice income with 100+. decent gear and a good faction you can do dailies with. Thats the reason why jollys are lvl-restricted.
    But the few amount of coins you get from jollys made up every cost you have on alts and its also a new way to grind money.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Linashi - Sanctuary
    Linashi - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Looks like every char in the account can do only limited amount of jj quests now. I did some quests, and then no more jj quest shows that can take when talk to jj. But I was able to take quests by other char on the same account. thats really sad, as I sometimes collect up to 80 orders, and then do up to 30 in one day.
  • pedrotugaz
    pedrotugaz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hello would like to know if this problem will be solved jolly jones or else are the new rules of pwi ...
    I have two chars level 72 and are unable to get a char on a daily and even this char so I do 7 missions, can not do more ... I think unfair if you end up with this quest because the updates did not previously warned users about this. Please repair the jolly jones and already now try not to allow more than 3 perfect flesh per quest plz
  • ndnz
    edited December 2013
    Options
    pedrotugaz wrote: »
    hello would like to know if this problem will be solved jolly jones or else are the new rules of pwi ...
    I have two chars level 72 and are unable to get a char on a daily and even this char so I do 7 missions, can not do more ... I think unfair if you end up with this quest because the updates did not previously warned users about this. Please repair the jolly jones and already now try not to allow more than 3 perfect flesh per quest plz

wow they capped the perfect flesh too? i wish ppl wouldnt have qq'd so gawd damn much and jolly would be fine
  • ndnz
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Fix Jolly Jones Pwi
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Guys, complain in this post in the Quality Corner http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1653431 They're more likely to respond to it than to a post in the general discussion.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • WilliamTell - Raging Tide
    WilliamTell - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The wiki for JoJ states that to get the coin reward on characters on the same account you need to have the characters 8 levels apart, i.e. 80, 72, etc etc etc. Previously, it seems this was disregarded or the formula was wrong, as I had two upper 60's chars on the same account and they could both get the coin reward on the same day and all bounty orders. Now they cannot, so it seems the 8 level formula restriction has finally now been implemented.
    ...A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the heavens come crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this world, I bid you stand, warriors of Pellucidar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LaughAsUDie - Dreamweaver
    LaughAsUDie - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The wiki for JoJ states that to get the coin reward on characters on the same account you need to have the characters 8 levels apart, i.e. 80, 72, etc etc etc. Previously, it seems this was disregarded or the formula was wrong, as I had two upper 60's chars on the same account and they could both get the coin reward on the same day and all bounty orders. Now they cannot, so it seems the 8 level formula restriction has finally now been implemented.

It hasn't been finally implemented ...

Previously if you had two level 71+ characters on the same account (for example) you could only do the quest on one of them. At some point one of pwi's updates changed this - I would say the previous change was a bug which this update has fixed.

At this point I would say jones is applied correctly to character ranges of 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71-80. Which means if you want to do jones on more than 1 char (on the same account) you have to separate them into these level ranges b:sad

I think you used to be only able to do 7 jones a day ... but not 100% certain on that. If I'm right then they have fixed that too. This is not good for me as I am levelling a level 7x seeker, and was working through a load of stacked jones to fininace the chars gear b:shedtear
  • Lanaught - Harshlands
    Lanaught - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

I think you used to be only able to do 7 jones a day ... but not 100% certain on that. If I'm right then they have fixed that too. This is not good for me as I am levelling a level 7x seeker, and was working through a load of stacked jones to fininace the chars gear b:shedtear

There was a 7 limit on jones but after a certain patch the limit disappeared. I advise not to sell the tokens in case its removed again lol
  • NottLie - Dreamweaver
    NottLie - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If they nerfed the jolly then is the end of game to me, time to quit...i can 'accept' people getting +10 free, the dq rewards gone and all BUT DO NOT MESS WITH MY ****ING JOLLY!
    Guess im just updating the game to uninstall after...
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If they nerfed the jolly then is the end of game to me, time to quit...i can 'accept' people getting +10 free, the dq rewards gone and all BUT DO NOT MESS WITH MY ****ING JOLLY!
    Guess im just updating the game to uninstall after...

Jolly has not been nerfed, certain aspects became bugged during previous updates.
    Those bugs were fixed in this update.
  • nebtch
    nebtch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    this is uncalled for plz fix this jolly jones issue i should be able to have as many as i want. i should not be limited to 1. jolly jones has kept alot of people going in this game that would have quit by now. plz gm tell whoever you need to that we want this fixed !!!!!!!
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    nebtch wrote: »
    this is uncalled for plz fix this jolly jones issue i should be able to have as many as i want. i should not be limited to 1. jolly jones has kept alot of people going in this game that would have quit by now. plz gm tell whoever you need to that we want this fixed !!!!!!!

For those without the capacity to read some responses on this thread, it has been fixed as it was originally intended. 7 per day per correct level range. Want more JJ quests then do them in a lower level range i.e. 80-71 and 70-61.

As for the perfect flesh I'm glad they limit it now. It was annoying fighting with someone there for hours in a constant dig
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    As for the perfect flesh I'm glad they limit it now. It was annoying fighting with someone there for hours in a constant dig

The perfect flesh has not been limited, I tried it. I was still able to dig more then intended for the quest requirement.

The only limit is you can only do 7 quests a day now period, which sucks. I don't care if its limited to one character per account, but they should at least be able to still be stacked! Not all of use have time everyday to do all the quests!f:fume
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • katjenkurea
    katjenkurea Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The perfect flesh has not been limited, I tried it. I was still able to dig more then intended for the quest requirement.

The only limit is you can only do 7 quests a day now period, which sucks. I don't care if its limited to one character per account, but they should at least be able to still be stacked! Not all of use have time everyday to do all the quests!

in fact they made it even worse because now you get a useless cooldown on digging which make u even more unable to get any fruit as you get the cooldown already for clicking the machine which is IN USE without you picking any fruit

we spam click while the camper keep digging and digging...you get cooldown...he pick again -.-

perfect flesh ofc got not limited to 3 but the quest limit they can nerf another kick in our face :s

smart move really b:scorn
  • servergonha
    servergonha Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    For that limited Jully Old Jonnes?
    Not everyone has to put conditions GOLD or go NW.
    Now let's make money that way.
    I have accumulated several Jonnes but why not always have time to play, I have a life too.
    Please leave as it was before.

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:
  • katjenkurea
    edited December 2013
    Options
    indeed its so unfair to put it now as "was bugged and is fixed" plenty of ppl who where able to finaly afford making a few of they low TT60 / 70 armor / weapons would be now limited to low money and begging on guild again -.-

if it was bugged then it was your own fault for messing this up but dont let everyone else suffer now after long time happy jolly jones questing

and for those who say "abuse" each char its kind of hard working too specialy on max 2 clients allowed on same time

i spend almost 10 hours just on finishing all my few chars jolly jones and most ppl would not do quest anyway, they only taking the 7 orders per day money and thats it

some go hard farming other go hard on spending all day time on jolly jones

is just fair and NOT ABUSING
  • ahuha
    ahuha Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    why do you penalize ? why restrict when i can do the quests? or how many ..?

the time i have to play the game,, well now,, this is 1 more thing that makes me find other things to do with my time .!! and my money ..
    if you allowed more than 1 person at a time to use the adv grinding machine,, maybe they wouldnt cry ? instead of fixing the issue,, you restrict how its used,, brilliant !!

b:angry
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ahuha wrote: »
    why do you penalize ? why restrict when i can do the quests? or how many ..?

the time i have to play the game,, well now,, this is 1 more thing that makes me find other things to do with my time .!! and my money ..
    if you allowed more than 1 person at a time to use the adv grinding machine,, maybe they wouldnt cry ? instead of fixing the issue,, you restrict how its used,, brilliant !!

b:angry
    I think you misunderstand the bug/fix issue.

When you were able to do multiples, it was a bug.

Now, the bug is fixed, and it is working as intended.

Besides, coin sinks are normal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katjenkurea
    edited December 2013
    Options
    you going to support it this way to **** up every few non CSer for your own profit ?

well try to think about it, the more ppl have money the faster and easier you can sell your stuff also and this is now screwd up to everyone which make your prices go higher (higher huh ?now whos gonna buy it?) by supporting this "fixed" which screwed up jolly jones for everyone you kinda pulling down also ur own bussines / profit b:bye

better let the few ppl that desperated use jolly jones as only money source have they money (its not so much either what you calling there "ABUSE" + its highly time demanding not everyone is gonna do the quests anyway but the few one who do, should get payed for it its just that simple, so even your CSer can easier sell the things if the other get some money aswell

not everyone can spend money on games especialy in different countrys are things more expensiv just to have a normal life and rent fee everything want be payed b:cry
    edited December 2013
    Options
    you going to support it this way to **** up every few non CSer for your own profit ?

well try to think about it, the more ppl have money the faster and easier you can sell your stuff also and this is now screwd up to everyone which make your prices go higher (higher huh ?now whos gonna buy it?) by supporting this "fixed" which screwed up jolly jones for everyone you kinda pulling down also ur own bussines / profit b:bye

Seriously ppl, stop Q.Q'ing that a bug in a game feature has been repaired
    ... this doesn't happen often, so please don't discourage pwi from bug fixes b:chuckle

And before you write me off as a cash shopper ...
    a) I am not a cash shopper
    b) I used to use jones to finance my gear
    c) I still use jones to finance my gear
    d) Rather than add more Q.Q try reading a thread, I already posted info here
  • katjenkurea
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Seriously ppl, stop Q.Q'ing that a bug in a game feature has been repaired
    ... this doesn't happen often, so please don't discourage pwi from bug fixes

true about fixes never happen such as cant simple jump once down a hill without freaking stuck and reset and land on same spot u just jumped from or stuck on a tree u fall on and cant move yeah never fix it but on profit things giving us money they gladly make the exeption...