Auction House STILL not working!!

unohu
unohu Posts: 34 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Quality Corner
I've started a new thread on this because everybody's pleas for help are being ignored on the original - possibly because it was an old thread.

The AH has been unusable for at least a month now but no-one has given us a reason why!!
It will accept only some things but definitely NOT Fashion !!b:sad

Can someone official PLEASE give us all some idea when this will be fixed?? b:infuriated
Post edited by unohu on

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    At this point I'd appreciate it if they would just acknowledge that there is a problem. There is so little communication these days that it is hard to say if they even know what is going on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • unohu
    edited November 2013
    At this point I'd appreciate it if they would just acknowledge that there is a problem. There is so little communication these days that it is hard to say if they even know what is going on.

Absolutely!! That'd be a start b:sad
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Send in one of those things called a ticket.

Though more than likely people already have. Besides, fashion in the AH is a pain to look through. I much prefer and normally only peruse the catshops for fashion as on RT, the catshops are fairly well organized in areas with specific needs, fashion being one of them.

That and when the AH accepted fashion, people over priced it. Just because something is red, white, or black doesn't mean its worth 30 mill.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Though more than likely people already have. Besides, fashion in the AH is a pain to look through. I much prefer and normally only peruse the catshops for fashion as on RT, the catshops are fairly well organized in areas with specific needs, fashion being one of them.

That and when the AH accepted fashion, people over priced it. Just because something is red, white, or black doesn't mean its worth 30 mill.

Not everyone can/wants to catshop, and I am finding way less fashion to buy now that you can't find it in the AH. All the little miscellaneous things like sleeves have become extremely difficult, and (in HT at least) I always found stuff in the AH way cheaper than in catshops. Some overpriced stuff sure, but lots of cheap stuff from the people that just toss it in there to get rid of it.

I also loved being able to look for a specific thing. Like if I didn't have enough time to check every catshop but really wanted a specific piece, I could at least go search in the AH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • unohu
    edited November 2013
    Agreed - it takes absolute ages to search thru catshops for a specific item, whether its fash, gear, flyer or whatever - but only a minute or two in AH :)
  • Ilythya - Sanctuary
    Ilythya - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:cry We have the same problem on Sanctuary Server and it's really annoying. Not everyone can sit in shop mode for 24/7....and it surely isn't worth making a commission shop for items worth 2-3 mil lol

I hope they will fix it soon...otherwise it's very clear that they are taking out all merching possibilities and encouraging cash shopping
  • picolo08
    picolo08 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013

You also need to know that if fashion that requires 8 pigments to dye to change to a certain colour, that means that for example someone needed to buy those 8 black/red/white/blue pigments and it costs...ALOT...i love black/white/red/blue fashion and i can tell u first hand...if u go and buy dyes for example black, you will pay about 3mil per each dye...8x3 is what? 24mil...then u add up the price someone had to spend in gold or coins ingame to purchase the piece of fash they are now wanting to sell...and yes it is worth 30mil...and imo that is cheap...becauze let me tell you this way...if you would be on the other end, and you would be wanting to sell fash...would you want 20mil for something u spent 25on...or would you want 30? to make a bit of a profit...Why do you think for example dark lord outfit was when released worth about 50/60mil...becauze hood/pants/boots/and top are all white...that is about 20 white dyes...20x3 is 60... Just my 2 cents...i don-t want to argue...but it is how it is...
  • unohu
    edited November 2013
    picolo08 wrote: »
    You also need to know that if fashion that requires 8 pigments to dye to change to a certain colour, that means that for example someone needed to buy those 8 black/red/white/blue pigments and it costs...ALOT...i love black/white/red/blue fashion and i can tell u first hand...if u go and buy dyes for example black, you will pay about 3mil per each dye...8x3 is what? 24mil...then u add up the price someone had to spend in gold or coins ingame to purchase the piece of fash they are now wanting to sell...and yes it is worth 30mil...and imo that is cheap...becauze let me tell you this way...if you would be on the other end, and you would be wanting to sell fash...would you want 20mil for something u spent 25on...or would you want 30? to make a bit of a profit...Why do you think for example dark lord outfit was when released worth about 50/60mil...becauze hood/pants/boots/and top are all white...that is about 20 white dyes...20x3 is 60... Just my 2 cents...i don-t want to argue...but it is how it is...

It might be 'how it is' for the richer players lol, but not for the majority :/
    I'd be happy to find any color of the fash I'm after CHEAP and use random pigs to dye if necessary.

Meanwhile...yet another maintenance passes without an AH fix or even an acknowledgement that they will do something about it.....

b:angryb:cry
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:cute keep it alive
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:bye any new about it ?
  • Iiaso - Dreamweaver
    Iiaso - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I did send a thicket like a month ago (getting really close to two months now), I just think they dont care and I dont expect it being fixed soon. As for me i have too much fashion to keep in catshop and i get dcs every now and then so its really not convenient and takes alot of time.

So in thicket sent I just asked if they are planning to fix problem with not being able to put fashion into AH, and heres what they answered

"Please continue to check the PW Patch Notes occasionally for any updates. We will announce any gameplay changes/fixes there. Thank you for the support!"
  • felonius
    felonius Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    thanx for the info, guess i'll be holding my fash for awhile lol cuz like you i dont have time to catshop and play :)
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    At this point I'm just convinced that they intentionally made the change and decided to not tell us.

Would kind of like to know now.
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just wait until the expansion they usually fix things like this then and hopefully Original developers of PWI will find out what broke.
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just wait until the expansion they usually fix things like this then and hopefully Original developers of PWI will find out what broke.

That's true, I did forget to say that in my post. b:shutup
    Kinda got my fingers crossed that maybe it'll be fixed in the expansion patch, otherwise some kind of response.