Winter Holiday Weapon Fash

Sylki - Harshlands
Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Suggestion Box
why isn't there any winter weapon fash? I'd like it if I could wield a candy cane wand, see an archer aim with a frozen icicle bow or have a bm punch in jingle bell fists....
Post edited by Sylki - Harshlands on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Oversized candy cane please *-*

This is something you gotta request from the devs in China though. I was hoping they'd release winter weapon fashion but I guess we won't be getting them. Maybe next year? I also wanted Halloween weapon fashion.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ice and snow magic sword weapon fashion. :D That would be cool. I'd get it...but only if its permanent weapon fashion. XD
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Allarion - Archosaur
    Allarion - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ice and snow magic sword weapon fashion. :D That would be cool. I'd get it...but only if its permanent weapon fashion. XD

Yes, it's a shame PWE's hands are tied. f:weep
    ☆ It's not a lake, it's an ocean. ☆
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    This is something you gotta request from the devs in China though.
    how do u suggest these ideas to the devs in china?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    how do u suggest these ideas to the devs in china?

It was a figure of speech, pointing to the fact that we have no developers here to request such things. We don't even know if our suggestions ever make it to the PWE offices, let alone Wanmei's :P

So far the only things we have managed to do that was releated to fashion of any kind was getting them to release older fashion that wasn't released (and there are still are a few unreleased sets..).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    dang it..I need to make a friend in china and have him/her suggest stuff to pw china b:laugh
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Who wouldn't like Fuzzy to lay the smack down with a big-*** candy cane... however, panda is throwing this thread into the suggestion box for now.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    edited December 2013
    aww no 1 has added any more comments after the thread was moved b:cry