I can't log my char

_LittleAnne_ - Raging Tide
_LittleAnne_ - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
I'm having problems to log my char _LittleAnne_ on Raging Tide server.

I was in the cube and suddenly i got an error message and after this i can't log my char.

I tried to log her a lot but it is not working and the game just crashes. I think she is buged :(

Please someone help me D:

b:sad
Post edited by _LittleAnne_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    If you're in a bugged location, hold down the "W" key after you've selected your toon to enter the game and the loading screen is up. You may need to try it a few times.

Alternatively, it could just be a corrupt file. Ensure that your entire client directory is excluded from all security software, and then verify three time and reboot the PC.

If neither of those work, your only option would be to submit a ticket, and wait the appropriate 3.5 business days for a response.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _LittleAnne_ - Raging Tide
    _LittleAnne_ - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you're in a bugged location, hold down the "W" key after you've selected your toon to enter the game and the loading screen is up. You may need to try it a few times.

Alternatively, it could just be a corrupt file. Ensure that your entire client directory is excluded from all security software, and then verify three time and reboot the PC.

If neither of those work, your only option would be to submit a ticket, and wait the appropriate 3.5 business days for a response.

I can finally log her :D

That was a corrupt file

Thanks a lot bro b:victory
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Seems to be solved, so Fuzzy says...

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.