Is anyone else actually looking forward to this expansion?

2»

Comments

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    As far as we've seen through videos and read through the leaked information, once you hit lvl100 again (after reawakening) you can choose to direct all incoming EXP to the "historical level".

For example, you're 103 and reawaken. You level back up to 100. Now you choose the option to direct the EXP to old level. All the EXP you gain go towards your old "103". Eventually it hits 104. Additional points are given.

It's supposedly works like that.

On another note, on what FlyRanger said, the gear we're receiving upon reawakening appears to be as strong as a TT60-ish set. That's pretty OP for lvl1 if you ask me o.o

Gotcha. I understand more what you're saying. I was referring moreso to 105's getting the guaranteed max of 76 (I believe) stat points as a pose my players that are not yet 105 getting a random amount of stat points to attribute, as a pose to the guaranteed max.

However, you did explain the awakening and infusion of experience better, and I thank you for that information.

And yes. TT60 level gear upon awakening at level 1 isn't bad at all. Makes me wonder what the mobs will be like though. XD LOL.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    'Is anyone else looking forward to the expa'-- NO! I want PWI to back up their own f*cking rules in the ToS and ban the players who used the glitch to get full +10.

It wasn't a glitch go QQ somewhere else, the instructions said if you didn't receive anything to wait 10mins and enter code in again......thats what we did and we didn't abuse, yeah it sux some people got 900+ orbs and some like *cough* not saying got 150 orbs...GTFO.
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    'Is anyone else looking forward to the expa'-- NO! I want PWI to back up their own f*cking rules in the ToS and ban the players who used the glitch to get full +10.

QQ aww poor kitty got nothing, should of did what the site said and enter code in 10 mins
  • EIayne - Dreamweaver
    EIayne - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    QQ aww poor kitty got nothing, should of did what the site said and enter code in 10 mins

I'm not sure if you ****ed up your first post or are trying to make fun of yourself.... o.o

Either way this thread was about the expansion, not the orbs incident. silly people, QQing all over the site as though it makes a difference..
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No, not looking forward to the expansion. After the faults of the previous 3 expansions, I have no more expectations left. Going to just go with the flow and not be upset if it fails or is glitchy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited December 2013

So to get the minimum of 150 orbs in your previous post, someone...orrrrrr, a lot of people even... sat at a PC for about 8 and a half hours, entering a code every 10 minutes, cause they got nothing?

o.0

Real-ly??

Okies...ghosts dont care.
    b:chuckle
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Fuzzy looks to OP...

Fuzzy looks to community....

Fuzzy looks to the history of all the expansions.

Panda sucks at haiku.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.