A Big Problem

Options
FaiiryTaylL - Heavens Tear
FaiiryTaylL - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Support Desk
Hy , i have a big problem , the problem is : i send 1 milion and a half to another caracter of mine because i want to play now on on that caracter i was having on barbarian (on this caracter i send the money) 1.500.004 milion coins when i send the money to my veno SpecyalGyrlL i se that i dont have receive any email and now on i have 0 coins please help me somehow ,because if i cannot find a whay to have my money back i wil dont play this game anymore . Because i dont have money for travel skils and gear wich is important. The money shoud be on SpecyalGyrlL(on this caarcter i shoud receive it) but i dont have it even right now.

Help me to geth my money back please !b:sadb:sadb:sadb:sad
Post edited by FaiiryTaylL - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Eruvanda - Dreamweaver
    Eruvanda - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You probably mistyped your toon's name and sadly it might have ended up in someone else's account (not 100% sure but it's a chance), why you have such complicated names lol You should send a ticket about this.
  • FaiiryTaylL - Heavens Tear
    FaiiryTaylL - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You probably mistyped your toon's name and sadly it might have ended up in someone else's account (not 100% sure but it's a chance), why you have such complicated names lol You should send a ticket about this.

because i like that name . It's not something bad to put a name like that of anywhay the problem was fixed , the mail has come later that i expectb:pleasedb:victory
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    because i like that name . It's not something bad to put a name like that of anywhay the problem was fixed , the mail has come later that i expectb:pleasedb:victory

Yes when you're sending item/coins over the mail it will take about 1 Hour for it to show up, not sure why. There is also Account Stash stone but it's quite expensive (Real money) if you want to avoid stuff like that in future.

Close topic
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think the one-hour delay is to impair direct-trades across the same account.

I know when I send GM mail, it arrives immediately, even with items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If it's just coins being sent it should arrive instantly; if any item is attached (whether or not coins accompany it) then it takes an hour to arrive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If it's just coins being sent it should arrive instantly; if any item is attached (whether or not coins accompany it) then it takes an hour to arrive.

What I just said
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    OP.....Thanks. Eyes...bleeding...brain....hurting....
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Glad to know it's all solved now. However, from now on, when trading coins, I suggest doing the following:

1) If both toons are in the same account, use the ACCOUNT STASH. You don't need an account stash stone to stash coins. To stash them, just talk to the banker and select "Account Stash";

2) If you have your toons in different aco****s, PWI allows you to have up to 2 toons logged at the same time, so you can have your Cleric and Veno logged and do a regular TRADE between them.

Making it in those ways is safer than risking losing the coins due to a typo.