Drama prevention sysytem

Options
sunzee
sunzee Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Suggestion Box
Can you pls add option to the right click menu that will allow players to report people that are damn annoying?

There is an option that allow us to report hacking i believe but we cant use this to do it as its not designed for this "problem".

I don't mean ppl that pm each other to throw some **** on each other i don't really care about it they can just back list each other but the problem is with world chat there is allot of drama every day and its so boring do add them all and i think some of them probably just re-log...

Its why back list wont work there should be system to block their account maybe not ban but at leas 'silent' on WC for 24h or eternity...

This system should NOT do it automatically but my idea is :

If lets say 5 or more players report message on world chat that could go to (here is the problem) GM or any person that can read this message and silent this guy.

If you read messages on world chat every day like most of us do you would see there is allot of ****...

There was even offer for cyber... kids play this game and spend most of their free time here i belie you can imagine the problem...

This affect quality of this game.

Sorry for my English i hope you understand what i mean...
Post edited by sunzee on

Comments

• y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Blacklist.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    Blacklist.

yer i agree with the above post on this one. GMs are far to busy with running thing to worry about people that are just annoying in game.

THO... My self I prefer not to BL people in case they WC something I want. I can get on with most people for an hour or 2 if its in both our interests. If I do BL someone tho I will unBL them a few weeks later for the above reason.

The other thing i would look at is the below.GA Program - Worth A Look.
    The Whole point of this program is it would support the game during the weekends and at times when the GMs where not around. I would hazard a guess that around 30% of support tickets could be solved by the GA team. Meaning the GMs could do other things in players interest. Hell its even been said that the GAs could help or do events for the server.
  • Mystran - Lost City
    Mystran - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I, personally, would report the people who threaten and harrass me, except, for some FRUSTRATING (insert a different "F" word there if you like) reason, the Contact Us page is disabled for me. I can make my report, use all the options, put in pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one to be used as evidence against them in a court of law, but when I click on "Continue" nothing happens. I would have started my own post on this problem, but even after 8 months of playing this game, I still can't start my own post. I'd post something in the forums about this, but ....... I can't start my own thread. HAH!

Any suggestions?
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Drama is entertaining. b:dirty

Black list have now 200 spots.

Drama is not against the TOS.
  • McBern - Archosaur
    McBern - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    b:laughyeah drama is one of social spicies. just let them express their stupid feeling wasting teles on wc