To the troll that tried to troll. :)

Options
Castgurl - Raging Tide
Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Tideswell (East)
I'm not gonna point any fingers...or toes...or keyboards...b:laugh

But on a serious note - anyone that wastes their time portraying (OR TRYING) to portray as someone in the game over something so stupid has got to be one of the most unintelligent pieces of garbage ever.

To those that I THINK did this -
keep trying. b:bye Truth hurts when you hear it and your natural reaction is to snuff out whoever said it. Come on man - you can do better than this. I'm not shutting up anytime soon. Make a toon called "Catsgurlll" or whatever. I am who I am. And YOU are simply jealous of who I am both in this fantasy and in reality.

I troll hardcore - and that is all you got? Come on sweety - I can troll better than that ABOUT my damn self.

Why are you standing so low below me eh? Why are you wasting your time with this nonsense? I have been called worse. I have seen worse. You are nothing but a fragment of a burned stunned baboon.

If you want to play this game with me - then let's play. But be forwarned...you will lose if you stand toe to toe with me. b:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
Post edited by Castgurl - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Ohhhh killem!

Here's something shiny, now run along there squirt. b:bye

*waits for actual involved party to reply*
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You already lost Castgurl. You're bat**** crazy. We all know now. No need to drag this out, you aren't worth anybody's time. You can keep instigating drama all you want.

Leviathan is lucky to be done with you. Apparently you think there's still something here. There isn't. Let's move on. b:bye
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    OH snap, drama in Levi! Quick Levi disband and have your OP people come to Vicious.... I mean wait, what?????
  • Jenisky - Raging Tide
    Jenisky - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    lolol Zarkin, no drama in Levi, whatchu smokin you know we're chill ;) this chick hasn't been in Levi for months yet she still posts troll apps insulting us, my rl family and myself, as well as random hate pms. I just ignore it.

QQme might wanna talk to her though cause at this point it's just embarrassing b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join Leviathan! - apply at leviathan.guildlaunch.com
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    OH snap, drama in Levi! Quick Levi disband and have your OP people come to Vicious.... I mean wait, what?????

Nooo Zarkin baby, go Levi!
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Options

If you want to play this game with me - then let's play. But be forwarned...you will lose if you stand toe to toe with me. b:bye
    yea because noone messes with the psycho (&R^($#($^#( b:bye
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    lolol Zarkin, no drama in Levi, whatchu smokin you know we're chill ;) this chick hasn't been in Levi for months yet she still posts troll apps insulting us, my rl family and myself, as well as random hate pms. I just ignore it.

QQme might wanna talk to her though cause at this point it's just embarrassing b:surrender
    Nooo Zarkin baby, go Levi!

LOL yea I'm just joking guys. Besides I rather see Levi and Vicious get strong. A 3 or 4 way race to be the top faction is more fun in my book then the current lopsided race we got going on now.
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Options
    LOL yea I'm just joking guys. Besides I rather see Levi and Vicious get strong. A 3 or 4 way race to be the top faction is more fun in my book then the current lopsided race we got going on now.

I totaly agree with you on this. b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If you feel someone is breaking the TOS to troll you, submit a ticket. If you feel they are just annoying, there is a blacklist function you can find in the friends list. Fairly certain it was expanded not too long ago. But please leave the flamebait out of the forums. Thanks. Closed.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.