Raging tides Nation "Warlord" Ranking

Bhavyy - Raging Tide
Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Tideswell (East)
theemerald wrote: »
I know others like me enter NW, goes in a battle and recognizes a face from 1 of the 3 opposing Nations and will off the bat know who are all the possible ppl in his or her squad. And will know if the threat is high or low.

Name the possible squad leaders and give a ranking with a Threat level from 1-4 (1 being the lowest, 4 being the highest) of their squad. Feel free to give written details of why you rank them so.

Fun posting :)

Stolen idea from dreamweaver thread, thought it might be interesting to see who is most feared on the server since we've had individuals in the MVP thread but not really squads.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
youtube.com/bhavenmurji
pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
Post edited by Bhavyy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kiki - Raging Tide
    Kiki - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Rallgum- 4
    Cry for help on vent when we see him b:laugh

Disrupted's gang of possibly LadyFloral, Territiny, and Nigoshi (sorry if i'm forgetting someone)- 4
    They know what their doing and work well together
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lately alot of good sqds which i dont even recognize members out of them... then theres ofc the few ppl that no matter in what sqd are making pretty much guaranteed wins for theyre nation in certain types of maps ... for example CTF maps killing some of the tankyest barbs .. yeah gl with that b:chuckle and then the few sins that just run around 1 shotting everything in theyre path... not to mention the 5gazillion venos that only seem come out when its nw time ... and the hordes of seekers ... (getting 6 vortexes set up on you aint fun) ... or the mad 8 archer sqds .. before the last arrow hits u went thru 15 times ur hp pool b:bye i dont think i fear anyone spedifically or dont fear ... i notice the ppl i recognise but lately some of the ppl i dont have any recollection outside nw seem to have been far more superior forces to battle with than the ones that i recognise b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Kiki and levi team: i know i'll get SoG half of time, ganked by everyone rest of the time -.- 4

Pierce: i always find him, and always in bridge battle, tower sleeps me, BAM (3-4)

Still it's more personal wise, as a "full team VS full team" noone and everyone
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hate running into HESOKA just cuz hes always running around with tidal protecting on

whenever i see Levi squad of jeni rockorose rainarose.. i tend to leave battlefield
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Attacker_V cuz he gives me a headache, trying to take him or her down.

No one else to mention here.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I NW with Chuck Norris, we don't even have to enter the instance to win b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • CielDeLumen - Raging Tide
    CielDeLumen - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'd say Arawin--4.

Was against Arawin and squad once--cap the flag, no enemy was in instance(15 allies standing around), 12 points and almost to capping the flag. See 8 people suddenly drop in, but figure they won't get there in time. Wrong--not only did they practically triple holy path up to take down the flag carrier, but from that point reversed the lead until we got backup. Pro squad connection and speed.

Other than that, squads to avoid would be Kiki's Levi squad, Skai's Vici squad....single people tend to be like LB and harkin and vilead. Certain other people you try to take down as fast as possible, since otherwise your flag carrier may get stunlocked for a long time...though few people nowdays have stunlock control to that point; many have holes in their loops.

Though most often I don't avoid per se, I rather try to stall for time as much as possible by hiding, AD digging flags, stunlocking flag carriers or powerful people, etc.--if you can't beat them outright, might as well stall for time and cause as much trouble as possible. b:victory
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    *Names all the r9rr +12s in NW*
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pretty much Team Twit crushed all the squads in NW always has and always wills when it does run YOu know it though :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Kiki's team of like 1349874629380461294862093462039 clerics, couldn't get anything done with their chained SoG+Sleep, don't see them around anymore though - 4

Any vici squad in a bridge battle - 3

Arawin's crew - 4
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Shamoke - Raging Tide
    Shamoke - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    KeeKee for Em Vee Pee!

ki KI! ki KI! ki KI! ki KI! ki KI!
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited December 2013
    Luci+Arawin-4

Kitty once ran into that couple in Bridge Battle. Kitty's never seen 20 ppl being rolled that badly as those 2 rolled the nation Kitty was in. Almost all other R9rrs+12s are possible to take down by overnumbering them badly, but not those 2. Against others Kitty at least puts up a fight despite knowing to lose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Const/
tine - Raging Tide44
    Const/ tine - Raging Tide44 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    KeeKee for Em Vee Pee!

ki KI! ki KI! ki KI! ki KI! ki KI!

b:laugh
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A month ago, I would have said:
    Man's squad in CTF

Now, I tend to stick to bridge battles only and that is a wizard's playground. Even when I'm squadless, I fear no squad.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't fear man, I fear when I kill a man, god won't understand b:laughb:coolb:cool

On a serious note, my biggest fear in NW is going to a CTF map where a slow or 1 shot person digs the flag. Nothing worse than being 11 points ahead, then 1 shot grabs the flag and they are so slow by the time they reach the spawn point a full r9r2 squad enters, kills, then capture 2 flags and win the map.

The amount of points you get for capturing a flag isn't that much more than being in that same empty map, except you take 3 times as long or the above scenario happens and you get almost no points!

So if you are one of those people who do that, please, stop. Don't dig. Survive.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Theochan's squad this last week was the strongest I've encountered in bridge battles.
    We lost that battle 4 times, 20 vs 7(they were 7). I died more times to them then I died to Vicious in all the TWs combined, this year.
    My congrats to Theo, Distrupted, Cenrick and co.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I died more times to them then I died to Vicious in all the TWs combined, this year.

And last year too since you never showed up.......

BURRRRRRNNNNNNNNN

j/k I<3 you Spell
  • Korpinsulka - Raging Tide
    Korpinsulka - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My squad tends to back off when we see...

- Arawin and gang -4
    - RockoRose + others - 4
    - vilead -4

We did try to hold up against one squad but cannot remember who they were. A levi squad iirc.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And last year too since you never showed up.......

BURRRRRRNNNNNNNNN

j/k I<3 you Spell

This was a good one! :) I loooled alot!b:victory
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    For indivdual players Sinfull and Kymraja are pretty scary. They always make a big impact on the battle.

Attacker five is also good player.

Pierces squad must have like 30 clerics so its constant sleep SoG hard to deal with that in the crunch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    meh Squads hardly mater in nation war, unless you've got like 10 one shots in your land, Other than that Its: GANK or be GANKED.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]