Which NPC decomp clothes for pigments?

RoyalMist - Sanctuary
RoyalMist - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
So yeah i thought i saw in PWI news somewhere that there's a NPC that can decomp our unwanted clothes into random pigments? but which one was it again.. i forgot.. maybe someone can help me? ty
Post edited by RoyalMist - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wat? ( would love this )
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Its in north archo where luci npcs are, which is pretty near to the north banker.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • RoyalMist - Sanctuary
    RoyalMist - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    woaah tyvm Sami
  • Annabonana - Morai
    Annabonana - Morai Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    oh random pigments :( sucks.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    oh random pigments :( sucks.

Random bound pigments.

I had her also break down some fashion I bought cheap cheap off others - and actually worked out for me. Redyed a pair of shoes I had - to white first try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This exists? Wow. Learn something new every week it seems.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This was definitely one of those nice cookies cozily left around. :D
    They stack with the other bound Randoms so if you get more from Event Boutique or DQ page, you have yourself some nice amount to try out and get lucky with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wonder if bound fashion work >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All work but the ones that you can't dye.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I learned about this NPC thanks to gbq. I had no idea you could do this until I was asked at the daily quiz. This was a nice discovery.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wonder if bound fashion work >.>

If it comes from the .. erghh sorry forgot name of this but the part of the Cash Shop you use the DQ item gold scroll from -- that has the much older fashion... no.. those do not decompose to these.

I had some shorts I bound and these did decompose but again - these are all bound dyes anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OMRGERRD i tried it and it takes money b:cry
    100k for 2 so 50k for 1? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013

It's 100k for any sort of decomposing. It's not worth doing it for fashion that low dye requirement but it certainly is worth it for ones that require a lot of dyes. I used it mainly for the celestial/anniversary tops and skirts we got (that I didn't use anyway).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013

It's 100k regardless of the fash. One that breaks down into 13 dyes will be 100k and one that breaks down into 2 dyes will be 100k.

Also, it's technically worth it regardless when random dyes are going for like 200k+ ea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's 100k regardless of the fash. One that breaks down into 13 dyes will be 100k and one that breaks down into 2 dyes will be 100k.

Also, it's technically worth it regardless when random dyes are going for like 200k+ ea.

There is some male jacket I abused, 9g in event boutique and 20 dyes/jacket, cant remember which one it was though.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There is some male jacket I abused, 9g in event boutique and 20 dyes/jacket, cant remember which one it was though.

"Late Night Coat" is what youre thinking of, best item to decomp i believe after looking through the fash dye reqs in event boutique
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, the late night coat Male Fash top bought with event money is your best thing to decomp. 20 random pigments for 100k, and the top is 9 event gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Nice to know. Thanks. b:thanks