How do you entertain yourself in PWI?

Options
Colum - Raging Tide
Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Title pretty much says it all... What do YOU do when all dailies are done and you get a little bit bored? It can be, for example, screenshotting!

When I'm bored out of my mind I go questing on an alt and I always read the questline carefuully and imagine the situation in my mind b:chuckle It is pretty fun.
Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
Post edited by Colum - Raging Tide on

Comments

• GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    When I get bored, I push myself to do those horrid quests of killing 70-90 mobs for 50k exp... Then somewhere after I start, I see someone asking help for lower level BH and I run to their rescue.
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i started dropping tokens on the ground to see if people make a line to pick them up.

they did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I world chat random statements and see if ppl agree or disagree. Yesterday's statement was "Everything is right in the universe." Agree or disagree?b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I run another warsong
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    -Playing on one of my thousand alts
    - creating another alt
    -Doing all of my main toons quests (i usually stop when i have to face bosses i have to squad up for)
    -Doing some of my hundred jolly-quests
    - Actually reading the lines NPCs have
    -Standing on the top of archosaurs walls right above the PKers and the other people spending their time doing nothing so they dont see me and make fireworks. Lots of fireworks.
    Especially when the people are raging at each other, i love to use those "I love you" and "toothbrushes".
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It depends on what character I'm on:) I generally do one of a couple of things:

-go window shopping in West Arch for fashion
    -go to the AH; looking for bargains (yeah right! lol)
    -ask my hubby or brother-in-laws what they're doing & see if they need/want help
    -switch to an alt; or totally tab out of game & get on the forums or Facebook:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wazwaz - Sanctuary
    Wazwaz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    fapping
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    After 25 mins when all dailys are done im playing NFS...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    - Quests
    - Collecting materials
    - Spying others
    - Collecting money by farming (have 16mil now)
    - Checking if AH has something interesting
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Log off cause there is better stuff to do in the real life land
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hang out with my guildies.

I'll never read the quests an NPC has to tell me.... Just no. I use to do it and quickly learned that it was nonsense in second grade English.

Man if I'm that bored..... I'll log off and go stand outside in the snow and it'll make me think about all the stuff I could actually be doing inside. And then go do them. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Check for pvp. If no, go play LoL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • bangis2010
    bangis2010 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    **** Advance Grinding Machine will all my Lvl 71-80 alt.

Then i set my lvl 103 for meditate and watch movies
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Publicly blaming venos for everything bad and announcing the great venocide.

Other than that, doing BH, do some stupid quests, maybe some TT and then my day is pretty much done during workweeks.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I start to do everything you posted above me ..then I realize how boring everything is when you doing it 10000000 time ... close the game and wach anime.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I actually usually don't have enough time to play to be in that situation.
    I can barely do dailies on my different toons every day.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    fapping

Do it while playing, it will open up more free time for you b:surrender.
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I think about all the things I could do when all dailies are done, like TT, Warsong, HDD, etc... But then I realize I'm too lazy to make a squad for them so I just stand + or - AFK on Bankai Spot f:cool f:hehe
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    After dailies I usually do either FW for badges Im gonna need or FC to work on my sins 105, bout 500 FCs to go I believe. When I feel too bored to do that, I play civ5. I should prolly get back to playing LoL but meh, I am so out of shape in that game it would take months to get on somewhat competent level and not sure I feel like going for that.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Check for pvp. If no, go play LoL.

Which server? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    *Help lower leveled players with world bosses/fb's/bh's/etc.

*Help friends with certain things when they need a cleric.

*Fly around buffing/healing/reviving, and aiding random questers.

*Challenge myself to see what bosses I am capable of soloing on my cleric.

*ENJOY REAL LIFE.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I'm a Venomancer so you can guess I'm out leveling my pets..

But I also head out to where common lower bosses are and see if anyone's there needing my assistance.

Convicts House

When I was lower, I would go to the Convicts House. It's a tiny house right outside of Tusk Town - kinda of to the right and over and looks like a L shape rotated.

On the older version I played the mobs were then called Convicts. Three continually (and quickly) spawn here and so I'd go there and kill as fast as I could, getting a pretty decent training work out and do my best to not die.

Teleporter Tag

The other thing I'd do, is teleporter tag (better with a friend) and basically you select a spot on the map, and try to run TO the teleporter there, across the map w/o dying. Of course if your my level now, not a problem. No stopping and fighting allowed.

Mob Bowling

Another game was Mob Bowling.. this is where you use your aviation to scout out mobs that are clustered very close together. The idea is to dip low, get aggro, and go out and up fast - in an effort to disperse them.. a bit further apart. (and not die). No stopping and fighting allowed.

Tag the Boss

The other game was Tag the Boss... So the idea was to run up, tag a boss with one hit - and get away w/o dying. No stopping and fighting allowed.

Random FB Clean

These were games I played with my friends when I was lower. The other one was "Random FB". This is where you go up to the stone, close your eyes and select.

You then must enter and clear the entire FB... every single mob and boss.

Leroy Jenkins

There was a few other, like Leroy Jenkins - where at the end of a FB or FF, you must run through surviving mobs as you have your count down and make it out w/o dying. No stopping and fighting allowed.

Can I Kill It w/o Cleric?

Yeah alot of fun.. there is the "Wonder if I can kill that Yet" game also.. which is self explanatory. and w/o a cleric.

Yes.. I made all of these up years ago. and often did with friends..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    when i have many drama in game and i have lots of work like writing, all i do is just open catshop and watch world chat. many world chat drama in RT, and i laugh about it.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I usually visit the forums...although I do that regardless f:shame

If I'm bored in-game I usually AFK or log off and do other things but sometimes faction chat is entertaining so I find myself just running around aimlessly while chatting with my faction friends.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Kitty never has extra time in PWI, 10 BHs to run everyday, Morai quests to do if extra time, events, jolly farming, FWS running...too much to do.

If Kitty gets bored about BHs though, Kitty might do some random instances(like Kitty did Nirvana for the first time today just for lols) with some ppl Kitty might know. Or Kitty sometimes says something in WC to cause a drama, like "Studies show that sage barbs have higher tendency towards being fail". Kitty likes certain kinds of dramas.f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    When im bored i ask in faction chat if theres is something anyone want to do or need my help for.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Can I Kill It w/o Cleric?

Yeah alot of fun.. there is the "Wonder if I can kill that Yet" game also.. which is self explanatory. and w/o a cleric.

I believe most of the random fail squads do this.

"waits five minutes, cleric is afk" Come one guys, lets kill it without the cleric.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*splat*

Cleric comes back

Why did i get no back up, i could have killed the boss b:angry.

Or my favourite

*I will solo delta for you sans cleric b:dirty*

*quietly moves to the back and watches squad wipes f:grin*

I usually have so much fun playing pwi, i rarely get bored there.
  • Evalria - Sanctuary
    Evalria - Sanctuary Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If there's nothing better to do in real life when boredom strikes in-game, I either challenge a dungeon and see if I can solo tank it all myself without pet... Or, just gather up some Faction mates that are just as bored in Archosaur somewhere so we goof around and have fun.

When all of the above fails, there's always the option of going to West Gate and watch people fight and start drama. :')
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Milfhound - Harshlands
    Milfhound - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Stand at south and chat w/ guild or in vent.
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Kitty was bored today so she got some teles on psychic and went to summon ppl to Archo BH Platform. Unluckily Kitty's not too good at positioning herself so ppl fell to water when they came Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)