Dragon Orb rewards revisited

Options
ortini
ortini Posts: 46 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
I have been playing this game for 4 years on the Dreamweaver server. I have 2 accounts, and did not receive any dragon orbs and the other rewards because I was working the day the codes went active. Hyper stones are NOT an acceptable substitute. I would like the same rewards that other players were entitled to.

In the 4 years I have been playing, I have seen time after time where glitches and problems remain for years, even though I and others have submitted tickets. You make changes to the game that no one likes. What was the reason for making instances more difficult, and making ridiculous ones like SoT and Abaddon? How is someone who just hit 100 supposed to do those? And why do we get the same BH for days in a row? Cycle through them, the "random" method gives the same ones endlessly. Why can't you make new instances for say level 102 and up BH or something? Are you too cheap to spend any money on competent programmers? You just redo something and **** it up. The veno lycaeum was great, then with an "update" you now have to be in PK mode to do it. I don't PK and have no desire to. That's what PvP servers are for.

It seems that the greed of the powers that be is more important than making the game better and keeping customers satisfied. I do spend some real money in the game, but I can not and will not use real money to have OP characters. You might find that if you could fix everything that doesn't work, and not concentrate on making every last dollar possible that people might actually be a little happier with the game and spend some money.

Get off your pocketbook and spend some time and money fixing the dragon orb thing. It wasn't the players that screwed that up.
Post edited by ortini on

Comments

• SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    ortini wrote: »
    I have been playing this game for 4 years on the Dreamweaver server. I have 2 accounts, and did not receive any dragon orbs and the other rewards because I was working the day the codes went active. Hyper stones are NOT an acceptable substitute. I would like the same rewards that other players were entitled to.

In the 4 years I have been playing, I have seen time after time where glitches and problems remain for years, even though I and others have submitted tickets. You make changes to the game that no one likes. What was the reason for making instances more difficult, and making ridiculous ones like SoT and Abaddon? How is someone who just hit 100 supposed to do those? And why do we get the same BH for days in a row? Cycle through them, the "random" method gives the same ones endlessly. Why can't you make new instances for say level 102 and up BH or something? Are you too cheap to spend any money on competent programmers? You just redo something and **** it up. The veno lycaeum was great, then with an "update" you now have to be in PK mode to do it. I don't PK and have no desire to. That's what PvP servers are for.

It seems that the greed of the powers that be is more important than making the game better and keeping customers satisfied. I do spend some real money in the game, but I can not and will not use real money to have OP characters. You might find that if you could fix everything that doesn't work, and not concentrate on making every last dollar possible that people might actually be a little happier with the game and spend some money.

Get off your pocketbook and spend some time and money fixing the dragon orb thing. It wasn't the players that screwed that up.

Really? you had to make a whole new post to say the exact same things in other posts that have been said over and over again?

I would like to pose the question, why do people feel they are entitled to everything?

I too have been playing for over 4 years and have been through the same changes in game. I too missed out on the orbs, orbs that we should have never had in the the first place as the compensation related to Archosaur. Get over it already, move on. RAWR
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Really? you had to make a whole new post to say the exact same things in other posts that have been said over and over again?

I would like to pose the question, why do people feel they are entitled to everything?

I too have been playing for over 4 years and have been through the same changes in game. I too missed out on the orbs, orbs that we should have never had in the the first place as the compensation related to Archosaur. Get over it already, move on. RAWR

The scale of balance.

If any one side feels it is tipped too much in favor of others they feel that they too are 'entitled' to get something to balance things back out.

It's not that illogical imho, but yea this so should have stay in that topic about the rewards.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This isn't revisited, there is a current thread for it, and it is on-going issue. Please use that, you can find it sticked at the top of the page. thanks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.