Wings of Cloud Charger

peckked
peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Assassin
Ended up with one of these... To use it I'd need to restat 7 points of dex back to str since I'm relying on my capes (LG and NV3 cape) str bonuses to use my gear. I'm full r93 and have no real intention of pursuing Matchless Wings or better. Is it worth it to restat and equip/bind this? Or is it a waste?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    peckked wrote: »
    Ended up with one of these... To use it I'd need to restat 7 points of dex back to str since I'm relying on my capes (LG and NV3 cape) str bonuses to use my gear. I'm full r93 and have no real intention of pursuing Matchless Wings or better. Is it worth it to restat and equip/bind this? Or is it a waste?

I'd rather have G16 over cloudcharger, really. They give you less p.def., but they give you more hp when refining, more stat add-ons, more evasion (lol) and a very nice set bonus with the helm (700 hp is very nice).

I think cloudcharger might be slightly better for tanking physical damage, but G16 makes up for that with a decent tanking ability (a lot more hp, since at +10 it gives ~200 hp over the cloudcharger + 700 from the set bonus) and a very decent amount of dex/str, which, in the end, also give you more crit and bp heals.

G16 also gives you a tiny bit more m.def., but that's negligible.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'd rather have G16 over cloudcharger, really. They give you less p.def., but they give you more hp when refining, more stat add-ons, more evasion (lol) and a very nice set bonus with the helm (700 hp is very nice).

I think cloudcharger might be slightly better for tanking physical damage, but G16 makes up for that with a decent tanking ability (a lot more hp, since at +10 it gives ~200 hp over the cloudcharger + 700 from the set bonus) and a very decent amount of dex/str, which, in the end, also give you more crit and bp heals.

G16 also gives you a tiny bit more m.def., but that's negligible.

It's not worth it. Use on an alt or caster class where the pdef is better.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Wings of Ascension I can see, but WoCC on a sin is not worth it, unless you have other AA characters on that account that you can stash it to, as they could use the P def a lot more effectively than your sin can.