Is Public quest lvl95+ worth doing

Options
Arrowwz - Sanctuary
Arrowwz - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
I've never tried it but i want to because i might be able to farm a ring which on HL ranges from about 100m-200m coins which i could use haha... but then again it must be hard because if it was easy everyone would have a ring like that. I've seen quite a handful of people farm the ring too.
Post edited by Arrowwz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• __Sami__ - Archosaur
    __Sami__ - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If those prices are even near that for clean rings its likely worth it to multiclient solo that stuff. Assuming you are only one doing it you can make decent coin. Of course requires different class alt(s) and ignoring multiclienting rules would land pretty disturbing profit.

Ps. If you cant win your class, its not really worth it.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/104/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#135691 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Arrowwz - Sanctuary
    Arrowwz - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

Just curious how do i win my class?
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    The quest is actually very easy to do, but it is extremely glitchy. For whatever reason it will randomly fail at certain points and this will result in certain party members not getting any reward. From what I have seen, the reward for completing the quest is 6 crystals. Also making the ring from the Nightspike crystals is a gamble, even if you use 200 of them there is still a chance you will not get a ring (but you lose your crystals and coin fee). I know one person that used 200 crystals twice in a row and didn't get a ring from either attempt and another who used 25 and got the ring first try.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    If those prices are even near that for clean rings its likely worth it to multiclient solo that stuff. Assuming you are only one doing it you can make decent coin. Of course requires different class alt(s) and ignoring multiclienting rules would land pretty disturbing profit.

Multi-clienting is pretty hard to do there now due to quest constantly glitching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute