why no pk?

Options
killeresras
killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
Why is their such a lack of pk when their are obviously plenty of r9rr around? b:angry
I'd like to here what other people think is the reason to this.
Love lost is room gained
b:cute
Post edited by killeresras on

Comments

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why is their such a lack of pk when their are obviously plenty of r9rr around? b:angry

Because it creates drama that is not needed, and it's expensive.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Because PK is a teaparty and attacking people at random will make people buttmad
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Depends on the server. On DW my faction has alot of pvp loving players so we organises pk events where we all go somewhere random and do 2v2 5v5 1v1 royal rumble etc.

Sometimes there's a bunch of us at west and a few other people will throw together a random squad from a few factions, a coalition of the willing as it were, to fight us.

I barely get time on weekdays to do anything but dailies and pv and due to being in the UK timezones affect when I'm out at west.

Plus alot of the people that want serious pvp are getting it through solid good TWs and Nation Wars.

I do think they need to reduce the cost of GS and you would have alot more people out at west.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I personally have 3 reasons:

1. No one is ever at west when I'm playing because of EU time zone
    2. Don't like much 1v1 pk, I enjoy more in group v group but that happens..hmmm.. never (or faction vs faction... also never happens at least at my gaming time)
    3. Very expensive sport because you need hp/mp charms, apo, att/deff charms, scrolls....
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I personally have 3 reasons:

1. No one is ever at west when I'm playing because of EU time zone
    2. Don't like much 1v1 pk, I enjoy more in group v group but that happens..hmmm.. never (or faction vs faction... also never happens at least at my gaming time)

This speaks for myself too.
    It's usually quiet during the hours I play, even more so now that my play time is limited due to college projects.

I'm also not a big fan of 1v1s, I much rather play in groups but I also don't see that very often, at least during the times I play. Plus, my faction doesn't seem particularly interested in PK or PK/PvP activities within the faction outside TW :( but I like the faction itself for too many reasons thus I overlook this.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

You just answered your own question you know that?
    No one wants to fight player who paid hundreds of dollars for overpowered gear that is essentially the best one available in game and anything a F2P players gets will be weaker, and in PWI your character is as much worth as your gear.
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I don't see the link between pk and R9rr...

I find pvp at west very boring to be honest and as someone said there is always people to QQ and create drama
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89