Where da Vicious? You guys disbanded? All is well?

Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Tideswell (East)
I am just asking...coz you seem to have missed a TW today and ...legend says Vicious is NOTHING like QQme. They never wine TWs, even when odds are against them, because they are legendary heroes, champions forged in the deep fires of Morai.

I guess it's just legend, right? b:thanks
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    because*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    oh snap vici is MIA ... where can i apply b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    oh snap vici is MIA ... where can i apply b:surrender

QQme is your home LB, but I am sure Vicious would love to put their hands on such OP BM to lead them in battle.
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    D:<

But then...I was going to...*sigh*
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
    edited December 2013
    QQme is your home LB, but I am sure Vicious would love to put their hands on such OP BM to lead them in battle.

QQme was my home .. i wudnt say that anymore b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What is this vicious and how do i join? QQme for life !
  • Sunnybeam - Raging Tide
    Sunnybeam - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I highly doubt that LB would even get more yes than no on the app let alone be accepted.

Vicious is not QQme. It doesn't mean they can't wine a TW. This is clearly just a flame baiting thread. I guess you're just mad that now you're top you got no one to bully and now you're getting bored... taste of your own medicine :) enjoy!
  • LiveWire - Raging Tide
    LiveWire - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    *jailbait*

b:cry

We didn't go because we had a party, and QQme was not invited- cry somewhere elseb:chuckle

cya in pvp spellb:bye

@SunnyBeam

#1: LB Is a nice player and we together beat QQme 3v6 today I'm sure he would have a chance, we judge by people and not by gear in vicious, so the apps counts alot though.

#2: You could not be any more right, could not have put it better myself!
  • Sunnybeam - Raging Tide
    Sunnybeam - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I know - I'm in vicious I just accidentally commented on this toon cause I forgot to log onto my main after getting a jones blessing lol.

I still doubt LB would get in regardless of gear, hence it's probably an issue to do with the person and their massive unjustified ego PERHAPS MAYBE POSSIBLY PROBABLY IJS yo.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Oh damn, forgot all about TW...I'll be there next week...I promise. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2013
    Vicious is same material as QQme. They got scarred of being rolled and winned the TW, just like QQme did in the past.
    or maybe...

No sign-ups for DirtySouth and Harking's archer were seen on their forum so they lacked the fire power on the wagon to be able to face the QQme armada.
    edited December 2013
    QQme was my home .. i wudnt say that anymore b:surrender
    You break my heart bro!

Sad to hear that. As I said to LiveWire, it will always an honor to PK with you or against you on RT. I consider you one of the few BMs that beat me in PK. You are a good player. b:victory
  • IrokurLife - Raging Tide
    IrokurLife - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Aww spell, you care too much, sorry i couldn't make tw, because you see, 2pm sever time for me is about 6am on sunday morning, so i was typically passed out from an awesome night of drinking.

Maybe try to change QQmes bidding around so that its at a time that suits us all? b:kiss
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    blame pwi for all the damn tws on one day
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Blames kitty for all this. b:chuckle
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I highly doubt that LB would even get more yes than no on the app let alone be accepted.

Vicious is not QQme. It doesn't mean they can't wine a TW. This is clearly just a flame baiting thread. I guess you're just mad that now you're top you got no one to bully and now you're getting bored... taste of your own medicine :) enjoy!

Vicku might oughta wanna probably think about looking into a possible medication adjustment

b:sin

I just want to see fun, sportsmanlike TW with respect and compassion for the underdog. I feel like on both sides we've been there and done that with all the kill farming, spawn killing, charm burning, TW wines, fake bidding, and any number of other dirty tricks and it's time to try and rise above the nonsense and play out the TW's with gear, skill, tactics and fair gameplay. I'm hoping to see vicku bounce back or see a reincarnation of some competition on the server from somewhere. Good luck on the rebuild vicku and see you all back in TW soon I hope.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I just want to see fun, sportsmanlike TW with respect and compassion for the underdog. I feel like on both sides we've been there and done that with all the kill farming, spawn killing, charm burning, TW wines, fake bidding, and any number of other dirty tricks and it's time to try and rise above the nonsense and play out the TW's with gear, skill, tactics and fair gameplay. I'm hoping to see vicku bounce back or see a reincarnation of some competition on the server from somewhere. Good luck on the rebuild vicku and see you all back in TW soon I hope.

We're well within our rights to wine. Whats the point of a TW when everyone knows the result? It's not fun getting rolled - that's why you wined vicious for a year or however long it is. Vicious wines their first TW in what... 2-3 years?.. and yet already there's bashing about it lol.

I'm sure you find it just as boring as we do. Not only did QQme get stronger, but Vicious got weaker. It took you 2 years and a bunch of factions to die for all their members to go to you for you to get back on top. I bet we can beat that don't you worry, we still roll you in pk now and again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There may have been a little troll bait from the OP but in all seriousness I thought this was going to be an epic TW season between our two factions. Until recently the only real success QQme has in TW was on defense. On attack, the best QQme could do on attack was a draw, Vicious' turtle defense was THAT good.

Maybe it's the holidays, maybe it's because of college finals, heck maybe after 2 years of being the top faction Vicious is taking a break. Whatever the reason, like linc, I hope you get back to equal power and we can duke it out on the TW field.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A lot of our players quit the game months ago, cant blame them...This game offers more glitches and scams then actual good content lately. After TWing for years on the same map I assume a lot of people got kinda sick of it. Unless this game has a major makeover I doubt those people would ever consider coming back.

Vicious will most likely bounce back sooner or later but for now QQme is the #1 faction on RT, congrats on reaching the top once more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A lot of our players quit the game months ago, cant blame them...This game offers more glitches and scams then actual good content lately. After TWing for years on the same map I assume a lot of people got kinda sick of it. Unless this game has a major makeover I doubt those people would ever consider coming back.

Vicious will most likely bounce back sooner or later but for now QQme is the #1 faction on RT, congrats on reaching the top once more.

Damn b:chuckle
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Its the most wonderfull time of the year........
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013

More or less this.

I didn't believe it back when we rolled QQme in 15 minutes against their full force, but look at it now. The roles have flipped yet again.

Time will only tell, as with anything in this game. For the large majority of everything I've quit as well, even if it is considered a "break".
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All those that quit can donate to sal's op fund b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Well I heard that if you like your hate, anger and discontent, then you get to keep your hate, anger and discontent.

If you liek your guilt, shame, and remorse; then you get to keep your guilt, shame, and remorse. . . . .

I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Is that from personal experience?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well I heard that if you like your hate, anger and discontent, then you get to keep your hate, anger and discontent.

If you liek your guilt, shame, and remorse; then you get to keep your guilt, shame, and remorse. . . . .

Well, we still have like a 2 year buffer before we should start feelin' guilt, shame and remorse for no show TWs against QQme. So you can try troll with this post again on 2015 b:bye
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Or we can just leave in and out of Vicious like most of you did QQme. Eventually we get a good group again and winb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Is that from personal experience?

Stop reading my mail, yo . . . . .

b:bored
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited December 2013

I still doubt LB would get in regardless of gear, hence it's probably an issue to do with the person and their massive unjustified ego PERHAPS MAYBE POSSIBLY PROBABLY IJS yo.

This post is PERHAPS MAYBE POSSIBLY PROBABLY awesome.

IJS yo.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
    edited December 2013
    This post is PERHAPS MAYBE POSSIBLY PROBABLY awesome.

IJS yo.

cross server trolling b:chuckle damn im getting good at "unjustified egomaniac" thing im doing b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]