Simple, fresh new ways for PWE to make more money.

Options
Lesthar - Heavens Tear
Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Suggestion Box
Hello all,

This is just a suggestion thread for wished boutique items, away from the QQ ones.
I won't deal with controversial items of any sort either.

I hope you will like my little ideas for the developers. Here goes:

- Complete the older male and female fashion sets with hats (and I hope we don't get ugly ones). Who never wanted to have some pirate hat or eyepatch? Dante's haircut? Etc.

- Permanent, boutique-purchased tiger vendors. I always dreamed of having one. b:nosebleed

- Hats for barbarians.

- Wands from the snake event... These were truly fun as a prank tool. Being able to turn yourself into what you'd want would be even better. Should they be permanent or have a number of limited uses/bought in bulk from boutique? All I can say is that items with a countdown can lead to frustration.

- These bear emotes...

- Sir Cuddlesworth... I want a whole legion of them in Archosaur!!
Nah, just kidding. The current owners of the teddy bear and his panda cousin would QQ to no end for that.

This is all I can think of right now.
On a different subject I wish that housing would be implemented since PWI will maybe return to its roots. It would be a good coin sink too.
If not, well, I guess I won't die from it.

Thanks for reading. If you got other ideas, please participate and don't pollute the thread with nonsense, silly trolling or off-topic stuff. Thank you. b:pleased
Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
- When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
- Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
- New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
- When will we get new content? QQ
- Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
- I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
- *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
Post edited by Lesthar - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• TemptingFire - Dreamweaver
    TemptingFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Putting some of the Anniversary flyers in the boutique would be great too. I loved the Earth Guard flyer this year and it sucked that it was only temp.

I think you have a small chance of getting it out of packs, but i don't want to spend a ton of money on the possibility of getting it. I want to buy it out right.
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    i would like to see a sale for rare pet skill scrolls. since the evolution system is released it make sense i think. cs pets are not effected really, because they are anyway stronger.

also it would be nice when pwi develope an item which make it possible to upgrade evolvable non cs pets for land-water-air use.

for all who want farm this scrolls can do it, the rest can buy it and start maybe some tests, with several scrolls, on free as well as cs pets. only a suggestion!

a price of 15 gold for rare pets skill scrolls and around 30 gold for the upgrade item would be a fair amount compared to cs pets i guess.

i hope i am not the only veno who like all her pets and use it too.b:chuckle
    maybe a good money making for pwi too.
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hello all,

This is just a suggestion thread for wished boutique items, away from the QQ ones.
    I won't deal with controversial items of any sort either.

I hope you will like my little ideas for the developers. Here goes:

- Complete the older male and female fashion sets with hats (and I hope we don't get ugly ones). Who never wanted to have some pirate hat or eyepatch? Dante's haircut? Etc.

- Permanent, boutique-purchased tiger vendors. I always dreamed of having one. b:nosebleed

- Hats for barbarians.

- Wands from the snake event... These were truly fun as a prank tool. Being able to turn yourself into what you'd want would be even better. Should they be permanent or have a number of limited uses/bought in bulk from boutique? All I can say is that items with a countdown can lead to frustration.

- These bear emotes...

- Sir Cuddlesworth... I want a whole legion of them in Archosaur!!
    Nah, just kidding. The current owners of the teddy bear and his panda cousin would QQ to no end for that.

This is all I can think of right now.
    On a different subject I wish that housing would be implemented since PWI will maybe return to its roots. It would be a good coin sink too.
    If not, well, I guess I won't die from it.

Thanks for reading. If you got other ideas, please participate and don't pollute the thread with nonsense, silly trolling or off-topic stuff. Thank you. b:pleased
    Oh do you mean rank 10, oh wait the new card system?
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    To TemptingFire: Well, it's true that I'd want to see time-limited flyers in boutique too. Some really look neat... But again, high-end stuff ends in packs. I will never gamble for that, nor pay 100+ mil for one though. I'm fine with my small golden spaceship named Zuriel's Blade.

To miscarcando: I don't think that they will ever put rare pet skills in boutique, even if the Dragon Temple has largely been camped by now.

Allowing more pets to get an evolved form would be truly neat though. Some rare pets like the tabby got nothing atm and worse, some pets are eternally lame because they have a bad base. I'd really want to see an evolution of turtles, undines and other disadvantaged pets.

To Crazybladema: Hmm... I rather think that bosses will be camped more than ever for that... It's a rather poor idea for a feature. I'd rather see cards dropped from random mobs, with a low rate. For it to be r10? Well, if r10 ever comes around, just call it r11. b:sin

Thanks for the feedback!
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • ngengekencer
    ngengekencer Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    pay atention to customer and add new fresh content
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I thought everyone was asking them to fix existing content instead of adding more bugged stuff.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Falmont - Dreamweaver
    Falmont - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Putting some of the Anniversary flyers in the boutique would be great too. I loved the Earth Guard flyer this year and it sucked that it was only temp.

I think you have a small chance of getting it out of packs, but i don't want to spend a ton of money on the possibility of getting it. I want to buy it out right.

I agree. Put some flyers from packs to boutique with reasonable price. I'd be happy to buy a new flyer with reasonable price. In other words: When I want a flyer, I buy a flyer. When I want tokens, I buy a pack with 91-97% probability to get tokens. If I get something else from pack, it's just a fortunate coincidence.
    I thought everyone was asking them to fix existing content instead of adding more bugged stuff.
    I'm asking that too.
    "Is that a Pataka in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I played another game and the things in it I loved was:

- Housing [ we could craft items to decorate ]
    - Morphing mats by buying morph designs
    - Loot Pet [ need to get rid of bot problem first ]
    - Pack Pet [ is a traveling inventory ]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options

- Hats for barbarians.

This.

Everything else is scrap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Drop-Only skills added to some new kind of boutique pages

super high reward stupidly hard FB19-89 HM that needs a CS item to open and gives stupidly good rewards---but an FB19 designed for G16+10 gear :D
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Takkahana - Heavens Tear
    Takkahana - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hi Lesthar,

I like your idea for housing. Since I am a tideborn, I would like to live in my own mini crystal water palace type home. I hope we can have housing soon! O.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:cute TSUNAMI BOTTLES!!!! b:dirty