Hoorah Treasure Hunt

Options
DbaII - Sanctuary
DbaII - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
Treasure Hunt Canceled

Do to the very low signups caused by the recent PWI expansion, this event has been canceled. We will re-attempt this event, or a similar event in the future. Thank you all for being willing to participate.

Complimentary gifts will be sent out to those who signed up.

Thank you,

DbaII
Hoorah Faction
Post edited by DbaII - Sanctuary on

Comments

• cattoosony
    cattoosony Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    oww nice a thief faction who thief members from other and get all golds in auction to make gold price high and ABUSED OCEANS !! now u make events from our coins that for sure winner will be from ur side how this pro b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • spinzy345
    spinzy345 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    cattoosony wrote: »
    oww nice a thief faction who thief members from other and get all golds in auction to make gold price high and ABUSED OCEANS !! now u make events from our coins that for sure winner will be from ur side how this pro b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender

Really?? Thief members?? Make gold price high??

Event from your coins?? how are these even related..

How old are you bro??

And People its something Good that Hoorah has come up with this event to entertain the whole server and make them active again.. No Hoorah seperate squad will participate. Every squad will have a Hoorah member playing and helping you guys. as squad leaders.

Really appreciate Hoorah Leader and officers came up with this idea to make people join together and have fun.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    if i cheer from work, can you mail me a Diamond of Dragon b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Holyhead - Sanctuary
    Holyhead - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I need deity b:thanks
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You lost me at create a shivtr account.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    hoorah trying to better its reputation with money.. amusing lol.
  • Bragepage - Sanctuary
    Bragepage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I go if Datura is my leader :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]