FAQs about Zen/Gold

13»

Comments

• crazy001
    crazy001 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    yes it is 1$ = 1 gold but the stuff you need to buy can cost you up to 1,000$.
    Nice Guide, just one question, is it still 1$ = 1 Gold ?
  • ryelsteele
    ryelsteele Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So, if I pay for zen and I have four characters on one server, and I want like a wardrobe stone or something, I'll have to buy a wardrobe stone for every character or just one for all? I assume something like that will be "consumed" and won't be able to use it on all my characters. Am I wrong? Please let me know. Gracias.

b:shocked
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    you got to buy wardrobe/cupboard stones etc. to ebery char you want to use them on.
    But you can buy what you need and trade it to other chars and use it there
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • kawikakon3
    kawikakon3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Dam what in the WORLD THISS MEANS !!!b:cry

The coupon code you entered is NOT tied to this account.Please note, this is *NOT* the PIN from Ultimate Game Card. You will enter this next.

i no it works for ppl in the US Granted(lucky me O:) i live in Hawaiian islands(plz dont stalk me) that makes it the 50th state!! why it wont work!!b:cry b:surrender PLZ HELP! dont no wtf ill do with $60 worth of nothing!! T_T plzz help!!! i did not have a typo or any thing type it in right >:/
  • opiethegreat
    opiethegreat Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i added a ultimate game card over 8 hours ago never has shown up on my wallet where is it i sent ticket with no answer 130319-000747
  • lavianultima
    lavianultima Posts: 28
    edited March 2013
    I just want to know when the sale zen for ultimate game card be back.

15% zen sale for Ultimate Game Card before was so good when will it be back.

Thanks.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No one can answer it not even Gm's try to contact PWI-Product Manager and see what he has to say about it. Don't ask me his address.b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • starlightsparks
    starlightsparks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i cant seem to transfer any zen to pwi and i hav a lvl 5 character. help
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    i cant seem to transfer any zen to pwi and i hav a lvl 5 character. help

You need a level 10 character I think.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • starlightsparks
    starlightsparks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    k thx
  • babbyann
    babbyann Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    know this is old post, but having same problem as some see here. when i go to page to buy zen half of it is missing now, been all month. has no place 4 any prepaid card at all now
    . just first section 4 credit cards.b:angry. i have 80 dollars worth of cards on my desk. was 4 my husband and i. cannot use them because no place to put them in now. the spot 4 arc does nt reconize these cards at all. just says card not found. thank u unhappy camper
  • jayveeisapanda14
    jayveeisapanda14 Posts: 7 Arc User
    This is a sticky, right? :neutral: I need help with charging zen to my account. First you have to select a game but I can't see PWI in there, just 8 games I know nothing about. I'm sorry I can't make a thread since I'm just a newbie. Pls help :cry:
  • macewen
    macewen Posts: 14 Arc User
    How do I get purchased Gold refunded back to my Credit Card?