5Atack lvs or Awaken Hat

TheConsumer - Raging Tide
TheConsumer - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Assassin
Hello im a 102 sin and im R8r 3.33aps Demon with T3 Daggs, PvE server, Witch is better for me the 5 attack lvs or the 20dex, 10vit, and 1% reduction of physical attack from the awaken hat im not sure.

this is my set up

http://pwcalc.com/6afb82d167b85202
Post edited by TheConsumer - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    g15 helm also gives you 10 dex, so you actually only gain ~10more with the g16 helm.
    and g15 gives you crit. and mag/pdeff :)
    go with g15 ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you're not getting both the g16 hat and the cape (e.g. dph build) which gives the +700 hp set bonus, g15 is definitely the superior option.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    T3 daggers r8r, that means roughly 70 atk levels. PVE, targets normally have 0 def levels assuming no competent seeker (safe assumption imo)

Assume a 100 dmg hit

5 atk levels:

100*1.7 = 170 dmg

100*1.75 = 175 dmg

175/170 = 2.9% damage increase

10 extra dex: (10/150)*1.75(demon mastery)*(avg (754, 1131))*1.7 = 182.93 more damage per hit. Not comparable to the atk level amp due to lack of base. IDK your base dex so I can't say more about damage.

G16 can:

1. go with a g16 pvp set
    2. gives up to 2% physical damage reduction which >>>>>>> 100 raw defense, which goes to +225 physical defense demon belled and cleric buffed. IDK your base def but add 100 to it in calc to see how much actual defense reduction you get, but it's not going to top 2%.
    3. 10.3% higher base, much better refine rate, amped by barb buffs. That alone imo puts it above G15.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • TheConsumer - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    This is my set up

but my phy atack is alot higher idk why it says that

http://pwcalc.com/6afb82d167b85202
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Cape and helm sets:

Defensively no contest.

700 HP + better refine > 200 mag def/pdef
    +2% phys damage reduction > 200 pdef

For me this is what matters most since archers are the squishiest class on the game.

Offensively

50+ dex (+2.5% crit or more depending on your current dex) vs 5 att lvls 20 dex and 2% crit (3% crit total)

Not really sure about the calculation behind this but it cant be that much difference but 5 attack levels is but 50 dex is half of the R9R2 set bonus. More dex is never a bad thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
    edited December 2013
    its about 30 once you restat the str which every archer should be doing anyway.

Defensively no contest.

700 HP + better refine > 200 mag def/pdef
    +2% phys damage reduction > 200 pdef

For me this is what matters most since archers are the squishiest class on the game.

Offensively

50+ dex (+2.5% crit or more depending on your current dex) vs 5 att lvls 20 dex and 2% crit (3% crit total)

Yes but im an aps sin im gona keep shadow ashura bracers what i need to know is that is WITCH HELM is better the Awken one that has vit and dex or the normal 1 that combined with my bacers give me 5attacks lvs
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Oh sorry, for some reason i thought this was in the archer forum asking about which cape+helm set is better >.< my mistake
    The G15 one then i guess? Its up to you whether you want more survival or the 5 attack level set bonus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes but im an aps sin im gona keep shadow ashura bracers what i need to know is that is WITCH HELM is better the Awken one that has vit and dex or the normal 1 that combined with my bacers give me 5attacks lvs

I'd just go with the G16. Defensively is the better option, gives more hp, and the dex is roughly equal to the damage 5 atk lvs give, not only that it gives crit and wep multiplier bracket boost. It's an endgame helm as well. G16 hands down.
    edited December 2013
    Cool thnks for the info
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    http://pwcalc.com/8e7d5a141a966241

Here; you forgot to add demon Dagger Mastery

IMO first things to do are to stat down that str and vit. IDK if you actually have 8str on belt and 7str on cape but do w/e to get it so that you have 104 str with gears on imo.

Now we can do a comparison:
    G15, assuming you reroll it to 10dex

G16, assuming you go for an acceptable roll

Self buffed raw reduction are the same. G16 wins out by having an extra 1% reduction, assuming you don't get 1 more with a better roll

Full buffed you lose out 1% mag res.

You gain 154 HP at equal refine/shard self buffed, 200 HP buffed for going G16

Same crit

1.4% higher base phys atk with G16

You gain 2.9% DPS gain for going G15 for atk levels.

Therefore the defense/HP lost for G15 amounts to a whooping 1.5% actual damage gain.

Oh and if you ever decide to make a PVP G16 set you either re-craft a new helm or lose out on 20 atk levels from final G16 set bonus.

All buffs are level 10

So G16 all the way

Gz on R8r stats though
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive