[HELP] Pve assassin 101 need advice on gear

wiktor99rr
wiktor99rr Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Assassin
So currently i am a level 101 assassin with this gear: Click me for image
And my main goal is this gear: Click me for image 5 aps r9.

I want to go for this gear as i am orienting myself towards full PVE and to be able to solo all instances even 3-2 and 3-3

So the question i want answered is what should my next course of action be?

f:faint

Should the next thing i buy be Sky Cover rings?

Should the next thing i buy be a tome? pan gu, love up and down.

Should the next thing i make be r8r armor instead of the current tt99 i have?

Should the next thing i buy be Puzzle Cube Badge-Broken and Warsong Barrier-Naught?

Or

Should the next thing i buy be a r9 dagger?

I currently make about 3-6 mil / day (1x drop) on morai server and have 200 mil in bank
f:money

2nd question

Since i am making a PVE assassin how do you think i should restat myself?

Please give me your best advice! Thanks.
f:melon f:shy
Post edited by wiktor99rr on

Comments

• Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pretty overgeared for PvE only plus the build is very, very unrealistic. Try check the database and see what the chance is to get even ONE stat of -0.05 interval on r8r boots..

Get other rings and refine everything to +10 and you should be able to solo higher TTs if you know what you are doing.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You have good gear as it is so I would ask myself A) which of these would be easier to obtain and B) which of these items would help me farm the rest of my gear faster. It is whatever you feel is best for you to obtain next. I personally, however, since your ultimate goal is R9 would work on getting your rep to 300k and getting the R9 ring since you need it to get any other R9 gear (and your rings are not shown in the image you provided).

As for stats I personally dropped my mag to 3, dropped base vit to 5 because you should be getting most of the vit/HP from gear at end game (refines come into play here), and only enough str to be exactly enough to wear your target gear. I myself actually don't even have enough str to wear all of my gears without other items there to boost my str. Like the lunar glade for example with a +3 str, because of this you can actually have your end game str 3 points below what is needed giving you as much dex as you can possible use.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • wiktor99rr
    edited December 2013
    You have good gear as it is so I would ask myself A) which of these would be easier to obtain and B) which of these items would help me farm the rest of my gear faster. It is whatever you feel is best for you to obtain next. I personally, however, since your ultimate goal is R9 would work on getting your rep to 300k and getting the R9 ring since you need it to get any other R9 gear (and your rings are not shown in the image you provided).

As for stats I personally dropped my mag to 3, dropped base vit to 5 because you should be getting most of the vit/HP from gear at end game (refines come into play here), and only enough str to be exactly enough to wear your target gear. I myself actually don't even have enough str to wear all of my gears without other items there to boost my str. Like the lunar glade for example with a +3 str, because of this you can actually have your end game str 3 points below what is needed giving you as much dex as you can possible use.

rings are provided in image at far right. and well those a and b are kinda the ones i'm trying to figure out from asking you guys
    Pretty overgeared for PvE only plus the build is very, very unrealistic. Try check the database and see what the chance is to get even ONE stat of -0.05 interval on r8r boots..

Get other rings and refine everything to +10 and you should be able to solo higher TTs if you know what you are doing.

the build is not very unrealistic. it is very realistic, you just have to farm it, have a friend with the same gear that i'm aiming for. and if you take a look at forums etc you see many examples of int on r8r

also it is not overgeared at all, with the gear i have atm there's no way i can solo 3-3 as they 1 shoot me from full hp

and no it's not overkill either, i enjoy pve that's why i want to be the best at it instead of getting pvp stuff which i do not enjoy at all
    edited December 2013
    wiktor99rr wrote: »
    the build is not very unrealistic. it is very realistic, you just have to farm it, have a friend with the same gear that i'm aiming for. and if you take a look at forums etc you see many examples of int on r8r

also it is not overgeared at all, with the gear i have atm there's no way i can solo 3-3 as they 1 shoot me from full hp

You have a friend with TRIPPLE int on r8r boots and top? Not talking about ur current gear, but the gear you are aiming for in the pwcalc.
  • wiktor99rr
    edited December 2013
    You have a friend with TRIPPLE int on r8r boots and top?

no the calc is abit wrong, double int on chest and 1 int on boots*
    i'll edit it
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Getting 3x -int on Plate/Boots... forget it xD The odds of that is so low the game will have shut down before u get it =)

Here is a much more realistic and affordable build for any PvE content: http://pwcalc.com/792e2f8eb1e3328a

That is considered a "tanky" aps set, and if you're lucky and get your hands on a x2 -int dagger you can use better ornaments too.

Another option is ofc to add Lunar Cape/Rings and a Pan Gu tome to your current gear and just refine and shard it better. It would be the cheapest option, and ones you get it to ~+10 you'll be able to solo any TT, sooner with some skill =)

If you still wanna go R9, fine. It's not worth doing for PvE only tho.

As for stats, re-set vit/mag down to 3 and put it into Dex. As for str, I would either restat down to 104 base->get gear done->re-stat str again to the lowest point possible and put it all in dex. Or, wait with str, your call ^^
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
    edited December 2013
    Pretty much agreeing with MyMate on that build
    However if you arent already 3 mag/vit base, you can only reset down to 5 now.

Maybe if you are lucky u'll get the double int on top and/or daggers.. So yea...
  • wiktor99rr
    edited December 2013
    Getting 3x -int on Plate/Boots... forget it xD The odds of that is so low the game will have shut down before u get it =)

Here is a much more realistic and affordable build for any PvE content: http://pwcalc.com/792e2f8eb1e3328a

That is considered a "tanky" aps set, and if you're lucky and get your hands on a x2 -int dagger you can use better ornaments too.

Another option is ofc to add Lunar Cape/Rings and a Pan Gu tome to your current gear and just refine and shard it better. It would be the cheapest option, and ones you get it to ~+10 you'll be able to solo any TT, sooner with some skill =)

If you still wanna go R9, fine. It's not worth doing for PvE only tho.

As for stats, re-set vit/mag down to 3 and put it into Dex. As for str, I would either restat down to 104 base->get gear done->re-stat str again to the lowest point possible and put it all in dex. Or, wait with str, your call ^^

sorry edited it :P didn't mean 3x int 1x int boot 2x int chest
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wiktor99rr wrote: »
    have a friend with the same gear that i'm aiming for. and if you take a look at forums etc you see many examples of int on r8r

Your friend has 6x int r8r? SS or BS.

That is over kill.
    <---- Soloed most of the main farm bosses + harpy wraith in tt99 +10 aps gear with DoTs, I know many who have done this with less.

EDIT: oh ninjaddddd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver
    Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is my current APS build

http://pwcalc.com/a78ddce78c16368a
  • TheConsumer - Raging Tide
    TheConsumer - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is as realistic as it can get i got most of it :)

http://pwcalc.com/a78ddce78c16368a
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Skip the pangu. LU&D or better for your moneys worth since its upgradable.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    how do you only have 417 dex at 101
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    what ever gears u hv is good enough to solo 3-2 n 3-3 u need to spam def charm n yeah i do agree that if bosses rages to much u can die with ur present refines if u make some of ur gears +10 will obviously be helpful i was soloing tt when i had helm n chest +10 others were +7 like yours n ofc my daggers were +10... i did use to die if bosses raged to much like if emp bubbled /aps boss stun aps multiple times n all bt yeah spamming def charm helps n u will be able to solo for sure...try it xD n yeah as some one already mentioned what ever u think will help u most faring the rest faster go for that.... just a personal feeling that if u go for tome before the dags will be more helpful to manage with the gof effect..
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    what ever gears u hv is good enough to solo 3-2 n 3-3 u need to spam def charm ..

Can I ask how many def charms you need by run and what's your goal while farming TT ?
    I mean... I assume you farm for money but if you use too much def charm (or hiero) maybe you should farm something else and sell those charms...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Skip the pangu. LU&D or better for your moneys worth since its upgradable.

LU&D or better is really a waste of money for someone who just wanna do PvE stuff. Besides, if he wanna get a better tome in the future he could just sell the Pan Gu ^^
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Can I ask how many def charms you need by run and what's your goal while farming TT ?
    I mean... I assume you farm for money but if you use too much def charm (or hiero) maybe you should farm something else and sell those charms...

u get the mats to make pstones in tt so thereby u farm not only ur def charm+money+dq...
    y sell some thing with which u can earn millions n millions of coins...
    fact is 1st few bosses doesnt even needs def charms to be used bosses like emp beast minister aps boss requires it...
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    LU&D or better is really a waste of money for someone who just wanna do PvE stuff. Besides, if he wanna get a better tome in the future he could just sell the Pan Gu ^^

The L"U&D wouldnt be just for the sin tho. There's also the question of whether or not he will lose money in the resale.