Guild Cyanide Recruiting

Options
lnodiv
lnodiv Posts: 22 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Guild Banter
Cyanide Guild has opened in CB, and will continue into OB on BOTH servers.
Any active members 20+ will be considered.
Although we are not a PK guild, we leave the choice to PK as a matter of personal preference. We intend to be active in TW in the OB.
If you wish to join, leave your IGN here as well as why you think you would be a good addition to the guild. Not all applicants will be accepted.
Post edited by lnodiv on

Comments

• shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Good luck with your guild and rofl thats a name of a Game Master, wich i knew good =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • lnodiv
    edited August 2008
    Options
    >_>
    Is it really?
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lnodiv wrote: »
    >_>
    Is it really?

Yep a cool Guy, thats why i like that name =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • lnodiv
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well as long as it's a cool guy ^.^
    The name has personal signifigance to me as it was the name for a high level clan a friend of mine wanted to organize in another game. But by the time we reached endgame we were all claimed by other big name guilds and most didn't want to leave.
    This time, I intend to start at the beginning, and carry it to the endgame, since obviously trying to form endgame tends not to work.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well as long as it's a cool guy ^.^
    The name has personal signifigance to me as it was the name for a high level clan a friend of mine wanted to organize in another game. But by the time we reached endgame we were all claimed by other big name guilds and most didn't want to leave.
    This time, I intend to start at the beginning, and carry it to the endgame, since obviously trying to form endgame tends not to work.

Okay, so well all the best and do your best ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok your [removed] is lame. Why? Your cool dude Thugstaz think he is cool killing ppl 15 lvls lower than him? How fkn lame is that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • lnodiv
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I could call RQ lame because some of your members seem to love tag teaming single people their own level. Something looked down upon in your own PK guide.
    But I don't. I just call those members lame.
    I'd appreciate the same courtesy.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I could call RQ lame because some of your members seem to love tag teaming single people their own level. Something looked down upon in your own PK guide.
    But I don't. I just call those members lame.
    I'd appreciate the same courtesy.

Im sorry, but thats two facts. Thugstaz is killing ppl and keeping them up from doing their cultivations, and someone like that has a rank in your guild?

If he has balls, try to fight someone as strong as him. I just can repeat that those who are in RQ now and tag team or whatever those ppl gossiping here, are just our newbies who will follow our rules in OB.

Im just disappointed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • lnodiv
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Im sorry, but thats two facts. Thugstaz is killing ppl and keeping them up from doing their cultivations, and someone like that has a rank in your guild?

If he has balls, try to fight someone as strong as him. I just can repeat that those who are in RQ now and tag team or whatever those ppl gossiping here, are just our newbies who will follow our rules in OB.

Im just disappointed.

He does not have rank. He has the ability to recruit people because neither myself nor our guild leader (surprise, not me) are always online.
    He will follow our rules once OB starts.
    You'll notice many of our members are just as red as RQ. We're doing practically the same things, because, well..it's CB.

We have a high level ganking lower levels. No, I don't like it. I don't intend that it continues after closed beta. Yes this character can invite people to the guild, because he is practically always on.

You have lower levels tag teaming same levels. You don't like it. You don't intend that it continues after closed beta. The only difference is those players do not have the ability to extend invitations.

I'm not making an excuse for his actions, simply saying they do not represent my guild, and I would appreciate it if you would stop implying that they do. You'll notice that I have avoided the flamefest that is the RQ threads, simply because I know that the actions taking place now are those of unsupervised individuals with nothing to do before the wipe.
    And because I have met a few truly congenial people from the guild, and you'll notice the majority of the people in mine are congenial as well.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    He does not have rank. He has the ability to recruit people because neither myself nor our guild leader (surprise, not me) are always online.
    He will follow our rules once OB starts.
    You'll notice many of our members are just as red as RQ. We're doing practically the same things, because, well..it's CB.

We have a high level ganking lower levels. No, I don't like it. I don't intend that it continues after closed beta. Yes this character can invite people to the guild, because he is practically always on.

You have lower levels tag teaming same levels. You don't like it. You don't intend that it continues after closed beta. The only difference is those players do not have the ability to extend invitations.

I'm not making an excuse for his actions, simply saying they do not represent my guild, and I would appreciate it if you would stop implying that they do. You'll notice that I have avoided the flamefest that is the RQ threads, simply because I know that the actions taking place now are those of unsupervised individuals with nothing to do before the wipe.
    And because I have met a few truly congenial people from the guild, and you'll notice the majority of the people in mine are congenial as well.

Let's hope so and get a better opinion from both sides in OB.

I hope your not feeling offended or attacked, because that wasn't my intention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • lnodiv
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No hard feelings, it's just somewhat annoying when people attempt to hold an entire group responsible for the asinine actions of an individual.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No hard feelings, it's just somewhat annoying when people attempt to hold an entire group responsible for the asinine actions of an individual.

I know and im trying to divide from now on the responsibilty from a group and an invidual. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • lnodiv
    edited August 2008
    Options
    On an unrelated note, since some of our member are now going PvE, Cyanide will also have a PvE branch.
    Same name, same rules, different server.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    On an unrelated note, since some of our member are now going PvE, Cyanide will also have a PvE branch.
    Same name, same rules, different server.

Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Just checking up.

How's the guild doing (PvP side)? Last time I was in, Sussec was inactive. ;_; So everyone left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wave - Heavens Tear
    Wave - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well i know we maked Cyanide on PvE server few days ago...some old members form CB joined, so its fun....
    Elysium Guild "Let the fun begin" :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well i know we maked Cyanide on PvE server few days ago...some old members form CB joined, so its fun....

Besides Fina, do you know who else? Did Seraphyta (Dim... something now?) rejoin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wave - Heavens Tear
    Wave - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    well not for now only bout 15-20 of us atm....
    Elysium Guild "Let the fun begin" :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • areliaknite27
    areliaknite27 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm fairly new, I've only been playing Perfect World for about three days now, and I'm level 26. But I would love to join a guild. I'm on almost every night for hours on end. My IGN is areliaknite.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm fairly new, I've only been playing Perfect World for about three days now, and I'm level 26. But I would love to join a guild. I'm on almost every night for hours on end. My IGN is areliaknite.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

areliaknite27 replied to a message that was 5 years 2 months 18 days 2 hours 56 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• FistToDeath - Dreamweaver
    FistToDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    welcome to PWI. Please start a new thread stating that, arelia.

5 years. Is that a new record, Kossy/Venus/other mods?