LOL nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What was the hit?
    I mean how did that damage happen :o
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    f:victory You deserve a cookie!
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    f:victory You deserve a cookie!

yes indeed b:thanks
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It looks pretty obvious. Immediately above that, we have 'lucifer hit for 19k'. So what clearly happened was he hit two people at once... therefore, aoeing in group pvp. Probably an earthen rift. Clearly hf, purge, amp, triple spark, and zerk crit were involved, along with (probably) tangling mire and extreme poison. Possibly frenzy as well. My guess is that you didn't crit on lucifer, and that lucifer probably wasn't purged whereas mav was. Perhaps seeker had just qpqed defense sacrifical slash as well. I recall hitting 30k recently on an endgame archer once seeker put that debuff on, off a non-spark wield thunder. With triple spark zerk crit, you might even consider hitting 50k+ without even needing hf.

Mav, regrettably, does not use a belief genie from what I remember seeing...though for this to occur, expel must have been on cd too, so in all fairness, it couldn't have been avoided except with apoth. For this many debuffs to have been on mav at once without purify proc or cleric purify skill, there must have been some pretty fierce ganking.

Alternately and far less likely given... Mav's disposition, would be that mav didn't have gear on. I mention it just as an obscure possibility but I doubt that really happened.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Did they create a mob named Mrs_Mav?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It looks pretty obvious. Immediately above that, we have 'lucifer hit for 19k'. So what clearly happened was he hit two people at once... therefore, aoeing in group pvp. Probably an earthen rift. Clearly hf, purge, amp, triple spark, and zerk crit were involved, along with (probably) tangling mire and extreme poison. Possibly frenzy as well. My guess is that you didn't crit on lucifer, and that lucifer probably wasn't purged whereas mav was. Perhaps seeker had just qpqed defense sacrifical slash as well. I recall hitting 30k recently on an endgame archer once seeker put that debuff on, off a non-spark wield thunder. With triple spark zerk crit, you might even consider hitting 50k+ without even needing hf.

Mav, regrettably, does not use a belief genie from what I remember seeing...though for this to occur, expel must have been on cd too, so in all fairness, it couldn't have been avoided except with apoth. For this many debuffs to have been on mav at once without purify proc or cleric purify skill, there must have been some pretty fierce ganking.

Alternately and far less likely given... Mav's disposition, would be that mav didn't have gear on. I mention it just as an obscure possibility but I doubt that really happened.

/mandatory you must be fun at parties comment
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    /mandatory you must be fun at parties comment

b:laugh somebody give this man a cookie
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:laugh somebody give this man a cookie

Sweetiebot, please give DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver a cookie. b:thanks

Edit: you must find a way to further increase your damage by 11,054. GO!
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Sweetiebot, please give DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver a cookie.
    I am confused! I cannot answer that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    I ate all the cookies already.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Surukuvio - Raging Tide
    Surukuvio - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Keep up that way HESO b:victory
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Soooo this happened Today..... b:shocked

l
    l
    l
    \/

b:dirtyb:dirty so op so dirty sin b:dirty
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Hahaha i know you must be shocked, but truth is it was just me and a t3 bm (BenX) who timed HF perfectly, no seekers, no venos to amp, no frenzy, and no purge, that hit on Mrs_Fail was on both cleric buffs and BMs, luci took only 19k because he was fully buffed
    (clerics, BMs, base buffes and white voodo) and it was only a zerk on 50% physical def charms,

kekeke i know you must be maad that after cashoping this much you people still get hit that hard hahahaha

P.S i was also like "WTF?" so i player info'ed asap but all the gear was nice and clean and not broken.

But other than that it was:

Triple Spark

Stealth

Subsea

Tangle mire

HF

Earthen Rift

hahahaha, he had about a 1.3 seconds to hit ad or apoth.. just no chance for that one :P
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    No purge? Hmmm... ok. 1.3seconds? Whew that is loads of time... hotkeying ftw! I suppose sage subsea would explain it... I forget that sins don't use powerdash as much anymore because it exceeds the crit cap, so subsea is a lot better for them. Whose genie used the tangling mire I wonder, because I didn't think you used a high strength genie. Would make sense if the bm used it.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so that makes it like what the 15th time this week alone that mav got 1 shot by some1 with full buffs b:laugh some ppl are just bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LiveWire - Raging Tide
    LiveWire - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    so that makes it like what the 15th time this week alone that mav got 1 shot by some1 with full buffs b:laugh some ppl are just bad

15 times by me the past week b:chuckle
  • Kunefe - Heavens Tear
    Kunefe - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    lolb:laugh