To all you nabs who have been QQing for the past Month:

Heliah - Raging Tide
Heliah - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
-Stop. Because thousands of other people have already beat you to it.
-It spams up the forums.
-Don't you think the Gm's don't know what is broken or not?
-Uninstall.
-Do you think that you could run the game any better? Program better? implement things better? I think not.
-It's just another bump in the road - be patient for an hour or two. Go outside. Chill with friends. Play another game temporarily - instead of squatting on the forums, complaining every chance you get. Which isn't going to help anyone's case.
-Who cares how much money or time you spent on the game? :) That was your choice and it is completely irrelevant to anything that happens to the game - Since they are technically PWI's accounts. Not ours.
-Stop complaining about something that happened weeks ago. Months ago. Nothing is going to change, if you haven't realized by now.
-Either quit. Or Don't. Stop threatening that you're going to - cause no one really cares either way. And that's not much of a leverage to PWI since they're still making enough money for server hosting off other cash shopping players. Don't think you're important enough cause you spend 100$ a month on this game :)
Post edited by Heliah - Raging Tide on

Comments

• fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    u just won prize no 1 for dumbest thread ever! gz!
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    u just won prize no 1 for dumbest thread ever! gz!

Why thank you, kind sir. :)
    I will cherish it forever.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    -Stop complaining about something that happened weeks ago. Months ago. Nothing is going to change, if you haven't realized by now.

wise words...yet ironic for some reason here..
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Most people fail to realize that PWI is a service that rakes in insane amounts of money, so they damn sure should provide impeccable service for this and people have all rights to be unsatisfied (unless you are a psychological **** or smth that enjoys being treated like dirt), so far from what I see how they treat their customers is simply pathetic, what surprises me even more is that people still keep spending money here.
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Most people fail to realize that PWI is a service that rakes in insane amounts of money, so they damn sure should provide impeccable service for this, so far from what I see how they treat their customers is simply pathetic, what surprises me even more is that people still keep spending money here.

Those damn pack addicts.
  • WilliamTell - Raging Tide
    WilliamTell - Raging Tide Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    -Do you think that you could run the game any better? Program better? implement things better? I think not.
    -Either quit. Or Don't. Stop threatening that you're going to - cause no one really cares either way. And that's not much of a leverage to PWI since they're still making enough money for server hosting off other cash shopping players. Don't think you're important enough cause you spend 100$ a month on this game :)

You, sir, greatly underestimate the player base. Many of us are professional programmers, server administrators, and have run a game server or two in the past, as I have. Yes, I think I could have coded a page that would have done exactly what was needed for the orb reward. I think I also would have made sure the site could handle the amount of traffic.

Stop complaining about something that happened weeks or months ago? My friend, if everyone did that, there would have been no reform in the history of man, women would not be voting, we would still have segregation in America, in fact, where would America be today if people in Europe hadn't complained about injustice, left, and expanded the colonies?

And if you think no one cares about $100 being spent on the game, think again. If everyone who is spending $100 now quits, PWI is dead. Bandwidth and hosting isn't cheap enough to run on occasional $5 prepaid cards sold in stores.

What were you thinking when you posted this?
    ...A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the heavens come crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this world, I bid you stand, warriors of Pellucidar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raffiel - Dreamweaver
    Raffiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013

They weren't.

Nice post btw
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    You, sir, greatly underestimate the player base. Many of us are professional programmers, server administrators, and have run a game server or two in the past, as I have. Yes, I think I could have coded a page that would have done exactly what was needed for the orb reward. I think I also would have made sure the site could handle the amount of traffic.

Stop complaining about something that happened weeks or months ago? My friend, if everyone did that, there would have been no reform in the history of man, women would not be voting, we would still have segregation in America, in fact, where would America be today if people in Europe hadn't complained about injustice, left, and expanded the colonies?

And if you think no one cares about $100 being spent on the game, think again. If everyone who is spending $100 now quits, PWI is dead. Bandwidth and hosting isn't cheap enough to run on occasional $5 prepaid cards sold in stores.

Do they even sell 5$ prepaid cards in stores? o.o

No, I'm not a 'sir' either.

And thank you for pointing out how unthinking I am ;)
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Give up so easy on everything and you will never accomplish anything.
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    Give up so easy on everything and you will never accomplish anything.

Yes, well it's a moot point when the dev's don't listen to us, isn't it? :P
    edited December 2013
    Do they even sell 5$ prepaid cards in stores? o.o

No, I'm not a 'sir' either.

And thank you for pointing out how unthinking I am ;)

https://billing.perfectworld.com/faq/store - prepaid card locations.
    ...A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the heavens come crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this world, I bid you stand, warriors of Pellucidar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013

Yes, yes. I know where they are sold. I just wasn't aware they've sold 5$ ones. The smallest I have seen were $10
    edited December 2013
    Yes, yes. I know where they are sold. I just wasn't aware they've sold 5$ ones. The smallest I have seen were $10

I could have sworn I saw some $5 cards in the last convenience store I ran through to get coffee. But the way the game companies design their cards, at first glance, they all look alike, so I'm probably wrong, or their website is outdated, and based on their site management lately, the chance of each is probably 50-50. And I'm sorry for calling you sir, miss, but honestly, it really does make a difference when people stop buying money in a game that stops working. Whole development projects have been dropped because of a lack of interest in the game, and other games have disappeared entirely except for private servers because too many people left.

If one ant bites you, are you going to run? How about a hundred? A thousand? We make a difference.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes, well it's a moot point when the dev's don't listen to us, isn't it? :P

It's because of people like you that PWE gets away with it. Persistant people have a bigger chance to win.
  • Heliah - Raging Tide
    edited December 2013
    I could have sworn I saw some $5 cards in the last convenience store I ran through to get coffee. But the way the game companies design their cards, at first glance, they all look alike, so I'm probably wrong, or their website is outdated, and based on their site management lately, the chance of each is probably 50-50. And I'm sorry for calling you sir, miss, but honestly, it really does make a difference when people stop buying money in a game that stops working. Whole development projects have been dropped because of a lack of interest in the game, and other games have disappeared entirely except for private servers because too many people left.

Forgiven, and you might possibly be right :x
    It's because of people like you that PWE gets away with it. Persistant people have a bigger chance to win.

Persistence or just plain out crying?
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    In the end all that matters is the fact that we STILL havent heard **** from a GM about any of this and im sure they have been in their office for at least 34 min atm so WTF IS GOING ON....i wanna do my damned dailies so i can go play another game already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013
    this is QQ thread about that ppl QQ too much

I agree that people need to QQ less. More b:angry and then PWI goes b:surrender and fixes problems and we go b:victory but it won't happen if there's too few of us going b:angry and b:cry.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lacrimesa
    lacrimesa Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Do not stop the complaints!! That is the way to make things change. Do not surrender!!!

OnTop: i could run better the server by just doing nothing to it. b:laugh
  • NottLie - Dreamweaver
    NottLie - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This kind of person serves well as slaves b:laugh
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    -It spams up the forums.
    -Uninstall.
    -It's just another bump in the road - be patient for an hour or two. Go outside. Chill with friends. Play another game temporarily - instead of squatting on the forums, complaining every chance you get. Which isn't going to help anyone's case.
    -Who cares how much money or time you spent on the game? :) That was your choice and it is completely irrelevant to anything that happens to the game - Since they are technically PWI's accounts. Not ours.

Almost all your points are incorrect. If you would like me to elaborate, let me know.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    -It spams up the forums.
    -Uninstall.

The most stupid QQ post ever...you should Uninstall the game, its not for you
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yay....

Now we have whiners whining about the whiners

b:bye
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i think the OPs main intention was to put a smile on our faces.
    you, lady, are a boss!
    very well done ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This immediately came to mind

http://i.qkme.me/3p2lhp.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Whether or not they sell $5 prepaid cards changes nothing about the topic at hand. The lowest I've ever seen is $10 and now in my area I can't even get those I can only get $20 But I suppose it's based on what sells in what areas.

As far as the topic on the thread goes people have a fundamental right to voice their opinion. If you don't like it then you have the fundamental right to ignore them and not read their threads.
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I used to buy a five buck zen card,
    comb, condoms and 50 cents worth of
    Polo from the gas station vending machine...

then I took an arrow to the knee. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arrowwz - Sanctuary
    Arrowwz - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You're complaining for the complaining people? Hmmmm you're QQing of ppl complaining which means you're adding to the QQ threads or am i wrong?
  • GlowFire - Sanctuary
    GlowFire - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I totally agree with the OP, as I understand it it's just about the QQers who QQ to QQ. There is a very big difference between QQing and voicing opinions/being persistant about fixing things.
    QQers clog the forums with tantrums my 6 y/o doesn't even do anymore. And the money, really? No one puts a gun to your head to make you pay, it's your own choice so using that as leverage doesn't have a whole lotta weight as argument. :)

js
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Whether or not they sell $5 prepaid cards changes nothing about the topic at hand. The lowest I've ever seen is $10 and now in my area I can't even get those I can only get $20 But I suppose it's based on what sells in what areas.

As far as the topic on the thread goes people have a fundamental right to voice their opinion. If you don't like it then you have the fundamental right to ignore them and not read their threads.

If we're going just about fundamental rights, then people also have the fundamental right to criticize your opinion. Freedom of speech =/= freedom of criticism.

Alas though, this is just a flamebait post. So I'm going to have to close this. @OP if you really feel this way I encourage you to make your points in individual threads with on-topic criticisms, rather than just making a general flame. The former is encouraged, while flame posts aren't allowed. b:thanks

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.