[HELP] Pve assassin 101 need advice on gear

wiktor99rr
wiktor99rr Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Chronicles
So currently i am a level 101 assassin with this gear: Click me for image
And my main goal is this gear: Click me for image 5 aps r9.

I want to go for this gear as i am orienting myself towards full PVE and to be able to solo all instances even 3-2 and 3-3

So the question i want answered is what should my next course of action be?

f:faint

Should the next thing i buy be Sky Cover rings?

Should the next thing i buy be a tome? pan gu, love up and down.

Should the next thing i make be r8r armor instead of the current tt99 i have?

Should the next thing i buy be Puzzle Cube Badge-Broken and Warsong Barrier-Naught?

Or

Should the next thing i buy be a r9 dagger?

I currently make about 3-6 mil / day (1x drop) on morai server and have 200 mil in bank
f:money

2nd question

Since i am making a PVE assassin how do you think i should restat myself?

Please give me your best advice! Thanks.
f:melon f:shy
Post edited by wiktor99rr on

Comments

• ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You posted this twice, in the assassin forum and in the general discussion. It is best to keep questions like this in the forum designated for them as well as to avoid double postings.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pretty overgeared for PvE only plus the build is very, very unrealistic. Try check the database and see what the chance is to get even ONE stat of -0.05 interval on r8r boots..
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sigh..why..why..ohhhh why..lets spend 3k+ to be pve bluenamed weekend warriors?

dude save your money.

and your 101 and asking how to stat yourself..they have guides here for that.Just go full dex and only use required str for armor/weapon...duuuhhhhhhhhh!

peace.
  • wiktor99rr
    edited December 2013
    sigh..why..why..ohhhh why..lets spend 3k+ to be pve bluenamed weekend warriors?

dude save your money.

and your 101 and asking how to stat yourself..they have guides here for that.Just go full dex and only use required str for armor/weapon...duuuhhhhhhhhh!

peace.

i enjoy pve. i do however not enjoy pvp in this game.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    best advice based on your current choices and questions : just delete
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wiktor99rr wrote: »
    i enjoy pve. i do however not enjoy pvp in this game.

As much as I prever PVE to PVP PWI was basically built on the idea of PVP. PVE is basically just there for you to farm your gear for PVP.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeaaahhhh. 5aps non-zerk is already about the most OP PVE you can be. If you went 5aps zerk then you're just doing something really unnecessary.

If you wanna do anything, save up for sales and get R9-- as a separate set of gear from your APS.

You know this is why you have the ability to make 10 characters on the same account? Because eventually you'll hit a ceiling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • wiktor99rr
    edited December 2013
    Yeaaahhhh. 5aps non-zerk is already about the most OP PVE you can be. If you went 5aps zerk then you're just doing something really unnecessary.

If you wanna do anything, save up for sales and get R9-- as a separate set of gear from your APS.

You know this is why you have the ability to make 10 characters on the same account? Because eventually you'll hit a ceiling.

edited it, was ment 2x int and 1x int not 3x
  • Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear
    Shaftzsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wiktor99rr wrote: »
    So currently i am a level 101 assassin with this gear: Click me for image
    And my main goal is this gear: Click me for image 5 aps r9.

With the gear you posted you can't be 5 aps R9s3.

I want to go for this gear as i am orienting myself towards full PVE and to be able to solo all instances even 3-2 and 3-3

So the question i want answered is what should my next course of action be?

f:faint

Should the next thing i buy be Sky Cover rings?
    You can't +12 2xSky Cover rings with 200m, so what's the point in buying it now? And why would you stay with Sky Cover? The build you posted worth like ~12bi, I'm pretty sure if you can afford that build you should AT LEAST get NW ornaments.

Should the next thing i buy be a tome? pan gu, love up and down.
    Yeah, you should buy a Pan gu and for god's sake, if your G16 is really +1, refine your weapon. 5 aps will raise your damage by 20%, so I think it should be your next step. b:surrender

Should the next thing i make be r8r armor instead of the current tt99 i have?
    You'll need a LOT of luck/money to do the armor with 2x -int and boot with -int too, so you'll be only losing aps for nothing.

Should the next thing i buy be Puzzle Cube Badge-Broken and Warsong Barrier-Naught?
    Again; The build you posted worth ~12bi, I'm pretty sure if you can afford that build you should at least get NW ornaments. AND you'll be only losing aps for nothing since you can't +12 them.

Or

Should the next thing i buy be a r9 dagger?

The ring? Yes. The weapon? No. You'll lose aps again w/o having Pan Gu/Love Up and Down.

I currently make about 3-6 mil / day (1x drop) on morai server and have 200 mil in bank
    f:money

2nd question

Since i am making a PVE assassin how do you think i should restat myself?

Please give me your best advice! Thanks.
    f:melon f:shy

My opinion is in yellow.

I'm a PvE player too. R9s3 seeker, and people say the same thing, don't worth investing in a PvE player that much. I disagree, I can't see why not; I farmed all my gear, I love my seeker and I want to make it as strong as it can be. But you have a lot of options for your sin, I don't think JoDs and GoF are the best idea if you'll ONLY PvE with it. You can make an cheaper and strong (defensively) build with G16 weapon and it'll be as strong or better than R9s3 for PvE.

I'm not a sin, I never made one and I might be wrong, if so people will correct me, but it's just use the common sense. I don't think it's that hard. Good luck with your build.

EDIT: I would go for something like this, although it's completely unnecessary http://www.pwcalc.com/5820b9416fde535d
  • zerocool91111
    zerocool91111 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    As much as I prever PVE to PVP PWI was basically built on the idea of PVP. PVE is basically just there for you to farm your gear for PVP.

Wait, what ?!
    How was PWI basically built on the idea of PvP ?!If so, how come the only actualy pvp instance there is in the game (NW) has only been recently added. I mean, if they thought of it as a pvp game, they'd have it there from the start.
    Also, you can't really consider TW to be more than just a little pvp part of the game, because "as the game was buil" was designed only for a select few, that had best gear on the server and wanted to try their faction against other factions.Plus, there are no actual rewards in TW, just charm **** and fun.

PWI designed as a pvp game ? you're just plain .....mistaken.The instances and things aren't there to 'farm your gear for PVP'. The game is basically a pve with a few aspects of pvp to keep the game more on edge.

Also, you might try to contradict me by saying 'oh, but you can go in PK mode and kill other people'.While that may be true to some extent, most populated servers are in PvE, thats simply because there is no actual gain from running around Arch gates and killing nabs as you see them.

If you'd get some kind of score or points by killing other people, or participate in pvp instances where the last man standing gets to win something( this is just example), like some of the dead events are like, then yea, you might consider Pwi to be built for PvP abit more.

PS: i hope i didn't waste 6 minutes of my time to explain this to a ......mistaken person
    PS2: sorry for being offtopic :)
  • wiktor99rr
    edited December 2013
    My opinion is in yellow.

I'm a PvE player too. R9s3 seeker, and people say the same thing, don't worth investing in a PvE player that much. I disagree, I can't see why not; I farmed all my gear, I love my seeker and I want to make it as strong as it can be. But you have a lot of options for your sin, I don't think JoDs and GoF are the best idea if you'll ONLY PvE with it. You can make an cheaper and strong (defensively) build with G16 weapon and it'll be as strong or better than R9s3 for PvE.

I'm not a sin, I never made one and I might be wrong, if so people will correct me, but it's just use the common sense. I don't think it's that hard. Good luck with your build.

EDIT: I would go for something like this, although it's completely unnecessary http://www.pwcalc.com/5820b9416fde535d

thanks for your opinions :)
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Pure Bull****.

Standard for the forums, I guess.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    This is a duplicate of the thread in the sin subforum, so it gets closed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.