Genie Discussion

1111213141517»

Comments

• Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary146
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary146 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Get an 81+ genie and not be forced to make such a tough decision!

I'm trying QQ

Failed making like 40-50 genies now to 81+...

Can't afford to buy it so i'll just keep trying till I can make one.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thats how I feel about 91+ :(

By the way does anyone know what will happen to genie usage with ascension? My genie is 81+ and level 103, and i dont really want to have to get back to 103 before I can use it again ._. Especially since the second I get 104 it probably will be too.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thats how I feel about 91+ :(

By the way does anyone know what will happen to genie usage with ascension? My genie is 81+ and level 103, and i dont really want to have to get back to 103 before I can use it again ._. Especially since the second I get 104 it probably will be too.

I've heard that genie level requirement uses your historic level.. so if you were 103 before reverting to level 1.. you can still use your 103 genie as a level 1 (but couldn't use a 104/105 genie until you leveled to 104/105).
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    New primal defensive passive reduced if we use genie spark skill or ignored/not reduced m. ressist like cleric mdef buff? someone tested?
  • drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That is a bad genie.
  • bazookapc
    bazookapc Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So I have a blademaster I leveled up to 100 from level 27. I hadn't realized I could only purchase more abilities for my genie at specific levels. Now my Infliction (pink) genie is level 83 and she still only has her starting ability. Am I basically screwed with this genie and do I have to go find a new one (not sure how to even do that)? Or is there a way to save this genie and get her more abilities?

Frankly, from an RP perspective, the pink genie reminds me of Yui from SAO so I'm emotionally attached and want to do anything I can to make her as useful as possible. (That and I use dual swords.) ^_^