Status Check??

Raveneer - Archosaur
Raveneer - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Hey all :) havent played this game in over a year, and I'm just remembering some good times in Perfect World ;).

I'm thinking of getting back to the game, but idk for sure. How is everything in the game lately? Has anything changed really from a year back? Is it worse better?

I really miss this game, its great. Even with all the PWE did to the game i still had a great time and enjoyed it b:pleased

Any replies would be appreciated
Thanks b:thanks
Post edited by Raveneer - Archosaur on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited December 2013
    How is everything in the game lately?
    Read the forum

Has anything changed really from a year back?
    Yeppers. Loads of info about it here on the forum.

Is it worse better?
    Read the forums
    Didn't someone just start another thread like this yesterday?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raveneer - Archosaur
    edited December 2013

Sorry I didn't bother checking. I don't normally use the forums.
    edited December 2013
    Sorry I didn't bother checking. I don't normally use the forums.
    Basically it's looking and reading.

There's also more than one "page"

If you're still confused, this might help. It requires reading though.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raveneer - Archosaur
    edited December 2013
    Basically it's looking and reading.

There's also more than one "page"

If you're still confused, this might help. It requires reading though.b:chuckle

Okay thanks for the ''help''. I know how to use the forums... i just didn't bother checking..
  • Raveneer - Archosaur
    edited December 2013

Sorry for double for double post but.. No actually there isnt a very recent thread related to what I'm asking. At least I cant find one even after the 5th page. b:chuckle
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Sorry for double for double post but.. No actually there isnt a very recent thread related to what I'm asking. At least I cant find one even after the 5th page. b:chuckle

There was one the other day. It probably was moved to another sub-section of the forums, but I am positive that there was one, because I remember making a post in the thread.

Edit: I found two since 11-24-13. and both were in the "General Discussion" sub-section of PWI-Forums:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1646931
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1647031
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
    edited December 2013
    There was one the other day. It probably was moved to another sub-section of the forums, but I am positive that there was one, because I remember making a post in the thread.

Edit: I found two since 11-24-13. and both were in the "General Discussion" sub-section of PWI-Forums:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1646931
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1647031
    Yeah, they usually average about one or two a week, and no one ever bothers to look for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The next time someone asks the state of the game I am amassing every single post I can where Sylen tells someone to check the forums for it. Every. Single. One.

Wish me luck.
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    The next time someone asks the state of the game I am amassing every single post I can where Sylen tells someone to check the forums for it. Every. Single. One.

Wish me luck.

... Have fun with that!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    ... Have fun with that!

...probably get forum banned for having a wall of text so big it breaks something D:
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • TemptingFire - Dreamweaver
    TemptingFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey all :) havent played this game in over a year, and I'm just remembering some good times in Perfect World ;).

I'm thinking of getting back to the game, but idk for sure. How is everything in the game lately? Has anything changed really from a year back? Is it worse better?

I really miss this game, its great. Even with all the PWE did to the game i still had a great time and enjoyed it b:pleased

Any replies would be appreciated
    Thanks b:thanks

They've added a few new systems since last year.
    The Meridian: basically as you level you can do things to earn what they call "Mystical Pills" which you can use to open the levels of the Meridian interface which gives you +attributes per level of Meridian.
    The Title's System: You can earn titles that give you stat bonus's by wearing them, though majority of the quests have something broken along the line but they still come in handy sometimes.
    and The Perfect Match System: this is the most recent and i would suggest not even bothering with it. Its like a Match Maker system, kind of like eHarmony and everyone wishes it had never been implemented into the game in the first place.

They've changed some events, one that i know of is Nation Wars. That got a huge makeover and now isn't as none-r9 friendly as it used to be.

They've also added a few dungeons as well. But other then that still pretty much the same old same old.
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the original developers are coming back to the game. It will change a TON with the new expansion. If you enjoyed the game a year ago, you will still enjoy it. Come in, the water is fineb:pleased
  • Kassos - Sanctuary
    Kassos - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the original developers are coming back to the game. It will change a TON with the new expansion. If you enjoyed the game a year ago, you will still enjoy it. Come in, the water is fineb:pleased

That's what I am hoping. just returned after being gone a bit over a year.