Chrono quest help

Options
Arrowwz - Sanctuary
Arrowwz - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hmm, well I've been lvl 101 for the longest of time and never decided to do my culti lvl 100. I have brought some skill for my cleric that are Seal of the God and Elven Boon. but anyway i found out i had to finish my Chrono quest culti in order to get complete my lvl 100 culti. so right now the chrono quest is my top priority.

So i've done up to the part where i had to dig the Hero's blood to get inside Unicorn forest. I dug it and was teleported inside. Then i talked to the guy and nothing popped up. So what i did was i checked available quest and found a yellow quest named "Neutral Traders". I just don't understand why aren't my quest poping up how they usually do with quest. I have to go search for them. How do you expect me to complete then culti, I've ran into a problem where nothing popped up and i had to Google it sadly.

Any input you guys can give me?
Post edited by Arrowwz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Well there's a sticky right up top. Comprehensive list of quest guides.

You can click that and within it is a link for Chrono quests. Also, the main page tells you about your Cultivation Quests.

As for the lack of popups.... we just had to deal with that in the past. Once upon a time, the find quest button existed and just gave us co-ordinates and a NPC name.... and by around the 90s, the vast majority of the quests available to us wouldn't show up on it anymore. At least now you have the option to check your quest log for pretty much all quests you can take regardless of if something obvious pops up in your face or not.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Arrowwz - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Well there's a sticky right up top. Comprehensive list of quest guides.

You can click that and within it is a link for Chrono quests. Also, the main page tells you about your Cultivation Quests.

As for the lack of popups.... we just had to deal with that in the past. Once upon a time, the find quest button existed and just gave us co-ordinates and a NPC name.... and by around the 90s, the vast majority of the quests available to us wouldn't show up on it anymore. At least now you have the option to check your quest log for pretty much all quests you can take regardless of if something obvious pops up in your face or not.

I looked there, but i check again. It's hard to explain but I'm sure ill get it done
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Judging from what you've wrote, you're at around
    Tip: OUF is a time limited instance (2 hours). You must first take the repeatable quest to dig Heroes' Blood located at the bottom of the lake in OHT at (362, 527). The blood spawns at certain times of the day for 3 hours, and then disappears for 3 hours, and this cycles. So accept the quest to dig the blood when it is available even if you are not looking to go into Unicorn Forest at the time because as long you have the blood for the quest, you can enter at any time.

Spawn Hours..............Server time (PST)
    0:00-3:00.....................12AM-3AM
    6:00-9:00......................6AM-9AM
    12:00-15:00..................12PM-3PM
    18:00-21:00...................6PM-9PM

Bead of Crudge
    Merchant Chief Lu (373 591) inside OUF
    Talk to Merchant Chief Lu (373 591)
    Kill Wandering Wraith (339, 590) to obtain 15 Beads of Crudge
    Talk to Merchant Chief Lu (373 591)

Remember, Chrono quests are in gold and have an orange quest marker above a NPC instead of the usual yellow one.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Arrowwz - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the help guys, ill try and see if this works
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Also remember that you don't get popups for Chrono quests like you do for culti quests. You have to look around for the next step.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • xnoradon
    xnoradon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Options
    thanks