How far have gotten in Meridian?

Burnout - Harshlands
Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Edit: Wow, totally ****ed up the title...gg.

Just curious to know how much progress people have made on their Meridians. Anyone gotten max stats yet?

Mine are:

205 HP
61 p/m attack
61 p. def
112 m. def

(I started kinda late)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
Post edited by Burnout - Harshlands on

Comments

• Soleehungwel - Harshlands
    Soleehungwel - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    been while now trying open center third time round.

469hp
    129 p and m attack
    pdef 138
    mdef 254

suxks they removed the two holly pill a day quest.
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    just a tip, you can redeem 2 holy pills/day in morai with 30 influence if i remember correct and 1 emperor letter(the thingy from venus quest reward).
  • MissCherie - Harshlands
    MissCherie - Harshlands Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    HP: 524

P.att: 157

M.att: 157

P.def: 157

M.def: 288

Meridian work by class, not all class will end with the same amount of stats.

Here's the max stats for all class for Meridian: http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Meridian

Mystic is the caster that got the most p.att and m.att for casters, all casters got the same max hp and wizz got the most m.def (50 more wouhou!!), but the less p.def (50 less than the other casters xD).
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I can't log in to check the stats but I'm one gate away from the middle of the third circle and then I'll proceed to the fourth one. That's going to be depressing.

My alts are at the end of the first circle, didn't bother with it much.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Main- Stuck a little more than halfway through the 3rd circle
    Alt #1 - Same spot as main
    Alt #2 last one on 3rd circle (lucky guy)
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Im also about halfway trough the third circle. A friend of mine who used to put some effort in getting those 2 holy pills is at about the end of the third circle.

I am not going to do that though. As you can see in the link given, you will complete it in about 1.5 year or so. I dont feel like worrying about holy pills to reduce that by a few months.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Terrwyne - Sanctuary
    Terrwyne - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Cannot check at the moment...
    On 7 characters i have opened the 2nd middle gate and ~half way to 3rd middle gate, 3 or 4 of them being more than half way, but still a few gates to do. On my 8th character im 1 gate away from 2nd middle gate.
    Random lower level alts (under Lv100) is around half way to 1st middle gate lol..
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    4th tier - gate CV5

a faction mate completed full meridian already
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Almost done, 670 ish smth. hp, just a few left where the stats start to matter, haven`t logged in for a few days now to continue it though, busy with my new game.

Edit, meh guess I can devote 2 min. to do my meridian but still even 2 min. wasted in PWI is a lot.

Edit 2, make that 685 hp and forgot you need to be logged in for a few days straight to utilize the 5x attempts with mystical pills x.x
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Maximum possible for level 92 Wizard.

Something like +147 HP.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Edit: Wow, totally ****ed up the title...gg.

Just curious to know how much progress people have made on their Meridians. Anyone gotten max stats yet?

Mine are:

205 HP
    61 p/m attack
    61 p. def
    112 m. def

(I started kinda late)

I'm on the 2nd area (Fire/Flame or something like this) and not sure if there is a daily for this or etc... When I try to go back to the NPC that gave me the quest to begin - she never had any more quests.. yet I see in WC persons giving coordinates of the NPC wandering around (as part of the quest string).

So.. still not understanding this quest very much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm 2 gates away from 3rd cycle's center, and it hell of hard work already, I think the 4th cycle will be torture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am on the Dark meridian on 3 characters (the last meridian in the secon d circle). PWI was kind enough to rollback Archosaur the day after I passed it on my wizard.

Across those 3 characters I have spent about 1300 pills so far on Dark meridian. I also noticed the correct gates changed when the server rolled back. This strongly implies that whether a gate is open or closed is not predetermined. If I just keep at it 5 pills per day I will eventually pass. (I farm extra pills by doing BH on alts) I used to do 7 pills per character per day but I can't be bothered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    I'm on the 2nd area (Fire/Flame or something like this) and not sure if there is a daily for this or etc... When I try to go back to the NPC that gave me the quest to begin - she never had any more quests.. yet I see in WC persons giving coordinates of the NPC wandering around (as part of the quest string).

So.. still not understanding this quest very much.

That's in Morai. If your signature is accurate, you're just 3 levels away from it; you'll have new quests, new skills to farm for and other goodies. That includes the daily quest for 2 Holy Pills.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    cv18, last circle (after that 5 more gates and the very last middle to be opened)
    ->826 hp.
    all from dailys and a few pills from coa event :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    494 hp
    148 phy/mag att
    148 phy def
    271 mag def

Hooray for 1 living gate lol That's a mystic at the first dot of the 4th circle btw :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That's in Morai. If your signature is accurate, you're just 3 levels away from it; you'll have new quests, new skills to farm for and other goodies. That includes the daily quest for 2 Holy Pills.

Where is the morai quest for 2 holy pills?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Where is the morai quest for 2 holy pills?

You can trade the emperors letter in for them once per day once you got 6k prestige o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2013
    You can trade the emperors letter in for them once per day once you got 6k prestige o,o

Oh derp xD I forgot the prestige requisite.
  • Fae_Harpy - Archosaur
    Fae_Harpy - Archosaur Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've been stuck on Dark for well over a month now, but I only do the 5 pills a day. As someone who is extremely unlucky I have my doubts I will ever get passed it.
    AstriaFae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I looked to the stars, my aim true.
    Heart peirced, the light flowed.
    And from the dust of Sagittarrius,
    I crafted a bow.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Without buying even one pill from anywhere I'm at gv6, 3rd cycle atm. I started as soon as this system came out.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    CV5 3rd circle here. I admittedly don't do dailies every day so I'm kinda behind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've finished 6 meridians on the 4th circle without buying any holy pills so far.
    My luck hasn't even been that good: http://i.imgur.com/33V8egv.png
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    <shakes fist at Aster>

QQ, my once sizable lead on you has been reversed...

The final 1/3 of the 3rd circle has been hell on me and continues with me being stuck at Frost for a month now.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've finished 6 meridians on the 4th circle without buying any holy pills so far.
    My luck hasn't even been that good: http://i.imgur.com/33V8egv.png

I do think your luck is pretty good b:laugh

But instead of that 1 picture, you should of course look at that table that was linked before and made by you iirc. If you know how many days the meridian system is old, its easy to see how far we should be with average luck. Anyone know the introduction date ?

Or you doing those quests for 2 holy pills a day ?
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    On the 4th circle, 3rd/4th meridian. It took me over a month to get over that hump of getting 3 in a row to unlock the 4th circle.

http://postimg.org/image/ijuosjipf/

Don't know if I should consider these attempts lucky or unlucky when trying for 3 in a row:
    http://postimg.org/image/bxoj1jpsl/
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I didn't know this!?

I also found out recently you can decompose fashion into random dyes?
    I heard this but haven't tried it yet.

Even playing for 4 years there's still stuff to learn...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I do think your luck is pretty good b:laugh

But instead of that 1 picture, you should of course look at that table that was linked before and made by you iirc. If you know how many days the meridian system is old, its easy to see how far we should be with average luck. Anyone know the introduction date ?

Or you doing those quests for 2 holy pills a day ?

Well the meridian system was opened on June 19th.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1604311

My calculator app says that was 167 days ago Averaging 7 pills a day thats 1169 pills total.

According to http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Meridian, 1169 pills will put you at 5 meridians complete on the 4th circle on average. I'm one meridian ahead of that.

I can make some adjustments to this though like the 30 or extra pills I got from stashing that Tien Peng quest for a week and 50 from doing the 10 pills from CoA for 5 weeks and removing about 20 from that time I let it reset and removing another 20 from not having 6k prestige. That adjusts the figure to about 1200 pills which is 6 meridians into the 4th circle.

I'm exactly where I'm expected to be, a satisfying result.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I finished it a little over a month ago b:victory
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm 3 away from the 3rd center. Its kinda annoying that while I got full attendance last month, it still reset me to 0 days logged in the other day so I'm only able to use a few pills the last few days.

I don't even know why that can happen, but in the last 5 years I just learn to accept that PWI happens.

If I wasn't playing that kiwi game these days I might actually care b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky