Phyiscal Error message

Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Quality Corner
http://oi43.tinypic.com/30vliqa.jpg

Found by cookie shortly after maint on October 9th.

RT server
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
Started playing on March 2010
Post edited by Lolgasmic - Raging Tide on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2013

RT server

It's been there ever since the last content update. It is also on the Dreamweaver server, possibly on every single server.

There's 2 of them in fact, also one on the right side at the front of the boat.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Malord - Heavens Tear
    Malord - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's been there ever since the last content update. It is also on the Dreamweaver server, possibly on every single server.

There's 2 of them in fact, also one on the right side at the front of the boat.

It is the same on every server since we all use the same element file.
    Fashion Mastery

"The skill for fashion tailoring. A master who is proficient in
    producing fashion can make the most eye-catching, colorful clothes around!"
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    We're aware of this issue and apologize for its appearance. We're working on a fix and will have it implemented in the next major content patch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Since when did everyone else already know about this? lol D: I feel so out of the loop

And no rush, Geno. I just brought it up because it's the first time I had heard anything about it, and considering it was immediately after maint was finished I just made the assumption another oopsie was made.

It's actually really funny and out of place... Can we have more?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So i was bored and flew out to the boat with the teleporters near Archosaur in the middle of Emerald Dragon Gulf and i noticed this mysterious NPC called Dragon sitting and the back end of the boat opposite of the teleporters.....and instead of an image for the NPC it has the letters ERR....so jw if anyone knows about this...again as i said i was bored and found it amusing lol

UPDATE: Upon further boredom i discovered another of the same glitch at the front of the ship. So funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    QC thread about it
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    genotypist wrote: »
    We're aware of this issue and apologize for its appearance. We're working on a fix and will have it implemented in the next major content patch.

So i discovered this and posted a thread about it as well sorry. JW if this is going to be a content update with the ship of mysteriousness here or if this ship serves no real purpose...can we get some teaser info or anyone know of anything from the PWC.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Can you punch it for chi?
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So i was bored and flew out to the boat with the teleporters near Archosaur in the middle of Emerald Dragon Gulf and i noticed this mysterious NPC called Dragon sitting and the back end of the boat opposite of the teleporters.....and instead of an image for the NPC it has the letters ERR....so jw if anyone knows about this...again as i said i was bored and found it amusing lol

UPDATE: Upon further boredom i discovered another of the same glitch at the front of the ship. So funny.

It's been years - but long ago when PWI started the Slash boss in FF/FC used to be a big read - ERR bouncing around - and not the actual toon you see now.

I forgot what they said caused it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Itamio - Lost City
    Itamio - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Can you punch it for chi?

It works as a regular NPC, it just has nothing to say.
  • _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2013

RT server

I have an error on my FB page that looks like a virus almost, says something that I need to click it to fix game download or install issues...umm...I am in game, but it won't let me get my blessing as uaual lol...and here on the PWI site, it says I need to like the game on the world fan page...never unliked it so the heck?!b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]